Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49145 times)
ionbefore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

Hello, everyone! Yeah, I can see, that there aren’t many people, who learn from previous failures. How many clients have already taken the knock with their brokers... What are the weighty, unwavering arguments, attributes and facts, that the project will have, so not to be even remotely alike the losers of the past?
Don't miss the point, that your conclusions and assumptions are based on previous experience of working on forex and on other stock markets. Here everything is built on a fundamentally different and more advanced basis – the blockchain. The reliable, transparent, understandable and profitable product is being create a for all stakeholders!
Excuse me, I am bad at the blockchain subject, but what you listed is frivolous, so to speak.
The weightiest arguments, set forth in non-frivolous way, you will find in the WP. The independent marketplace “Serenity”, with a storage of clients’ deposits on smart-contracts and with records of all trading and non-trading transactions in the blockchain, is designed to become a unified, standardized system of controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker. It is also designed, so to eliminate the possibility of inappropriate use of clients’ funds. 
I wonder, what the blockchain gives, then? Even in the traditional trading system such service as serenity could be plugged-in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Hello, everyone! Yeah, I can see, that there aren’t many people, who learn from previous failures. How many clients have already taken the knock with their brokers... What are the weighty, unwavering arguments, attributes and facts, that the project will have, so not to be even remotely alike the losers of the past?
Don't miss the point, that your conclusions and assumptions are based on previous experience of working on forex and on other stock markets. Here everything is built on a fundamentally different and more advanced basis – the blockchain. The reliable, transparent, understandable and profitable product is being create a for all stakeholders!
Excuse me, I am bad at the blockchain subject, but what you listed is frivolous, so to speak.
The weightiest arguments, set forth in non-frivolous way, you will find in the WP. The independent marketplace “Serenity”, with a storage of clients’ deposits on smart-contracts and with records of all trading and non-trading transactions in the blockchain, is designed to become a unified, standardized system of controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker. It is also designed, so to eliminate the possibility of inappropriate use of clients’ funds. 
I wonder, what the blockchain gives, then? Even in the traditional trading system such service as serenity could be plugged-in.
Blockchain equals transparency and assurance of affiliation absence. The system records all trading and non-trading transactions between a broker and a trader. That will eliminate the possibility of forgery, and will provide a 100% result in disputes resolving. That is very cool, to have comprehensive information about what is happening with your money and around them.
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

Blockchain equals transparency and assurance of affiliation absence. The system records all trading and non-trading transactions between a broker and a trader. That will eliminate the possibility of forgery, and will provide a 100% result in disputes resolving. That is very cool, to have comprehensive information about what is happening with your money and around them.
I have heard, that you can trade, using a bunch of different tools. Which currency and cryptocurrency pairs are planned for sale?
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

Hello! I don’t have a lot of funds in my wallet, but I want to take part in the ICO... Tell me, what is the minimum threshold for investing in the project?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

Hello! I don’t have a lot of funds in my wallet, but I want to take part in the ICO... Tell me, what is the minimum threshold for investing in the project?

Hello! I have not seen the information on the minimum contribution in the WP. But the project itself conducts democratic financial policy. I think, that you will be able to invest, the amounts are not that unaffordable.
dort

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

Good day! The formation of a brokers’ pool excites me the most. What are the basic requirements will be made on them? Will the procedure of relaxation in the requirements be allowed, in order to attract more brokers? With what strategy will the project align in this part?
woodcoin

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Hello, everyone! I have heard, that the blockchain will record all my actions. But what would be the point? If the dispute goes in real life, receipts will be legally enforceable?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

Hello! There is very little accumulated information on trading cryptocurrencies. Especially, when compared with the shares’ quotations, that have been traded for centuries... What toolkit for such young tools will the platform offer?
rdizza

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

Good day, everyone! Will there be a possibility of conversion of currency specifically in a trading account? Traditional brokers give this opportunity.
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Good evening! Are you going to pay dividends? I think it would be great.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

Good evening! Are you going to pay dividends? I think it would be great.

Of course, it would be great. But these are not shares, these are tokens. It's a completely different system. I would recommend to read the white paper carefully.
californybit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Hello. On the first page of the white paper I’ve read: «that’s the first  secured  trading blockchain platform for forex brokers…» so I dont get it. Are you working with crypto or forex? Is that something new?
romfish

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

Hello. On the first page of the white paper I’ve read: «that’s the first  secured  trading blockchain platform for forex brokers…» so I dont get it. Are you working with crypto or forex? Is that something new?
Hello! You almost got it. The project is working with both. Blockchain and Serenity help  clients to secure their work with forex brokers.
californybit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Hello! You almost got it. The project is working with both. Blockchain and Serenity help  clients to secure their work with forex brokers.
I can see that Serenity works with block chain…
romfish

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

That’s right! This project is using this technology to the max. But the same time it is focused on Forex brokers and traditional market. There are a lot of problems in the market that's why Blockchain technology and Serenity are in high demand
californybit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

That’s right! This project is using this technology to the max. But the same time it is focused on Forex brokers and traditional market. There are a lot of problems in the market that's why Blockchain technology and Serenity are in high demand
What exactly does blockchain technology help with when it comes to forex trading?
romfish

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:18:56 AM

What exactly does blockchain technology help with when it comes to forex trading?
The project mission is to provide something that every trader wants. What I mean is to create secured and transparent platform in order to control trading and other transactions between brokers and traders
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

What exactly goes to blockchain technology in your project?
I mean, are you really using blockchain or just trying to get some hype as some other projects?
Have read that too many projects just write the word blockchain to catch the audience but there are nothong to do with blockchain in their projects

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
californybit

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

The project mission is to provide something that every trader wants. What I mean is to create secured and transparent platform in order to control trading and other transactions between brokers and traders
I used to do trading that's why I’m going to take a closer look at this project. How does it work? Is it some kind of an app? Or is it just an upgrade for already existing software?
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

Digital currency trading is the best solution to foreign exchange transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: