Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:13:31 AM

I can see people mining with banks of mobile phones with various cooling solutions incorporated. From what believe there are graphics cards which need extra cooling when mining.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chilly9876

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

If they're giving coins away for free how many can they give??? Think about it, they were advertising that people can make $30 USD a month with mobile mining. With even 100,000 users that's 3 million USD monthly cost.

Their numbers just don't add up.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
The daddy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:45:30 AM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

Electroneum is not a scam. It was founded by an interesting team that is pretty good in their marketing. I think this marketing might lead to a good type of a marketing. Because they also know how to get people's attention. People can also have the best product in the world in them so I think it will really succeed.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

Of course not electoneum is nor scam read the thread of electoneum to know if that is scam or not because for me as a signature campaign holder was i never said that thread was scam because there project was good and they always paying us so that if they are payjng you every week you told that scam? Of course not read properly and understand there thread.
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:51:24 PM

There is no indication scam on Electroneum in my opinion. And indeed, hopefully such rumors didn't make Electroneum investor's spirit go down. In fact, i hope Electroneum to be a brilliant success.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:56:26 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

EDIT

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Your "edit" is what got me concerned about this altcoin. I mean, it out of a sudden got "hot" and there is everyone talkin about this project. I'm afraid of the unequal ratio of hype to real usage and profit possibilities. It can turn a possibily profitable coin to an overhyped quick dump.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:05:19 PM

The title got me worried but relieved when I read that electroneum is probably not a scam like most of the ICO which are fraud
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:27:10 PM

Of course not electoneum is nor scam read the thread of electoneum to know if that is scam or not because for me as a signature campaign holder was i never said that thread was scam because there project was good and they always paying us so that if they are payjng you every week you told that scam? Of course not read properly and understand there thread.

Yes I also agree some of your words. I had read about electronium and I see no problem if somebody wants to used it or not. it is not a scam. It is up to people if they were going to adopt this kind of technology or if not, well then I think no one would get angry. The project was impressive though it is not totally known and probably unfinished invention. Eventually, much remain to discovered about the machine's functionality since detailed documentations on its working are not currently available.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:40:40 PM

Don't be so panic man, just keep calm read the news carefully, asking to the dev if you still worry about it, but if dev didn't respon or block you..., just be careful with it.. Shocked
kloudz79

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:56:47 PM

Well, i do a bit research and the news in yahoo finances make me wanna try join...

trust your self  Grin
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

Electroneum is definitely not a scam and I think the guy who posted this made it clear that he was wrong about his accusation and take it back right after he know that they already raised money. It's so funny for people to judge something right away just because he couldn't find what he was looking for or maybe he is not looking at all.
Ganymed

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:14:48 PM

Get some information about the team and the campain and you can be sure that it isnt a Scam.
Dont know, if ETN will really go to the Moon, but Im really shure it isnt Scam.

Gany
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:30:30 PM

Check it out for yourself: www.electroneum.com

I don't believe it will turn out to be a scam.

The best thing is that the coin will be mineable on your phone! My (old) phones will be mining from 1 november Cheesy

I think the app with the mining thing will give the token an upgoing value. Adoption will be high and I hope the gaming industry will partner up as the Electroneum team tries to achieve.
The numbers as of today: 198,907 registered 2,898.1470 BTC raised 28,424.6362 ETH raised

I think Electroneum will be the third coin after Bitcoin and Ethereum in terms of value. Maybe $1 in a year, well that's 100 times more than the currect ICO prize Smiley
Not a scam!

InahC

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:34:36 PM

I think Electroneum is not a scam because one of my friends is on the Electroneum campaign (Bitcoin) and he said that the Electroneum is paying him in bitcoin, I think if Electroneum is a scam, why should they waste hundred of dollar just to promote their website if it is a scam.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

can't imagine that is a scam. some people invested a very very big amount of btc into it.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:43:21 PM

it is real
many people has been invested big amount in these ico
their marketing are good targeted and market response positive
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:56:02 PM

It seems to me that this branch was created by the competitors. Electroneum not a Scam. You can believe or not provide figures but there is no one who suffered from this project. I think this is the most important evidence. This thread was advertising for Electroneum. OP has not achieved its goals. Lol.
AGAzur

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:08:10 PM

I wont even go into much detail..... a coin that offers you 20-30$ a month for free just by having the app open.... miners will like seeing that they are working and spending ALOT of their money while someone with a smartphone that uses 3€ of electricity a month take 20-30$ worth electroneum...
and once it hits its going to the moon to start with... as word will spread that if you have it in your wallet you get free money just like that..... how many millions of people will come at once trying to buy to send to the wallets? how many people you think will put as many phones as they can with those wallets?

and then what?
 then time will come when people want to sell their free electroneum (provided that the real miners still mining it) and it will go to nothing as there was fake value created out of nothing.... so no one wants to hold it.

another point... the white paper must have been written by psychologist because that is emotional brainwash to the last comma. and the way they sell it to the common idiot: "its just like bitcoin but better cause you can have it in your mobile"

I will like all the haters when it goes to 20c comming to spamm me (they already are since you cannot say anything that goes against what they want to belive, even if you provide logical arguments). but i will be laughing my ass off when they all are selling 10 electroneums for 1 cent and collapse the network

EDIT: why does everyone go either with scam or good coin?

could it be just people trying to sell you something new? doesnt mean its a scam... just because its a stupid ass idea written in a way to make you feel rich on the inside before you even buy it.

think something that souds catchy and sell it.... that is all
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:15:05 PM

I got sucked into this last night and after reading the whitepaper and many threads in this forum I do think they have a chance at being successful and I dont think this is a scam at all.  If they can find a way to use Electroneum in game for microtrasactions I think they may have something here.  There are plenty of games out there where you need cash to buy things but having a way to "mine" electroneum to then use to purchase in game items can give the coins real value, especially if they offer cash purchases as well but price them higher than electroneum purchases.  Making people want to buy or "mine" for the coins to use in games in order to save money.  I am looking forward to it and may buy a bit more tonight to build a little more of my portfolio.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

EDIT

Agree with you, not only I'm wearing this as my signature but I don't know why they say this a scam. Electroneum is doing great and I know this project would contribute a lot in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: