Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:37:05 PM

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw
Here is another video with a 30 MINUTE DETAILED INTERVIEW WITH THE DEV CEO RICHARD ELLS
This explains how the mobile mining works WITHOUT USING THE CELL PHONES RESOURCES TO POWER THE BLOCKCHAIN AND MINE REAL CRYPTO COINS!!!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

I do not think electroneum is a scam project, as there were too many similar projects like this, lots of negative issues circulated, but eventually after the project was a success, it proved that the project was not a scam project, I think it's best to analyze the elecroneum first

its probably a scam
You have your opinion on it of course. We will need to see what happens after the coin gets launched. The coin won't last three years, it may do well within this year and maybe the year after that.

The coin will not only last waaaaay past 3 years, but that would be about the time it would need to secure a spot in the top 3.

In 3 years
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Electroneum

It will easily beat Bitcoin Cash, as it is not Bitcoin or Cash lmao

If ripple gets lucky and replaces SWIFT in the Banking industry, then ETN my be at 4.

But gone, I must say you are INSANE!!!

Electroneum will never get that big simply because of the market cap of a huge 21 billion supply. The most it could reach is a 21 billion market cap at $1/etn. That's assuming it gets mass adoption. Let's be a little more realistic...

Remember Marketcap is calculated to amount of coins in circulation. Not total coins that will be mined in the future (15 Million)

So at $1 a coin the Marketcap would be the 6 Billion from the crowdsale, and whatever has been mined.

If ETN were $1 today, for example, it would have a marketcap of 6 Billion and would take the # 5 spot away from Dash.

At $1 per coin, it would still only be close to 10% of BTCs marketcap, and with Electroneum passing Bitcoins total users of 3 million rather quickly, I dont see $1 a coin as unrealistic at all. Id say 3 to 18 months to go to $1 IMO!
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

I do not think electroneum is a scam project, as there were too many similar projects like this, lots of negative issues circulated, but eventually after the project was a success, it proved that the project was not a scam project, I think it's best to analyze the elecroneum first

its probably a scam
You have your opinion on it of course. We will need to see what happens after the coin gets launched. The coin won't last three years, it may do well within this year and maybe the year after that.

The coin will not only last waaaaay past 3 years, but that would be about the time it would need to secure a spot in the top 3.

In 3 years
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Electroneum

If ripple gets lucky and replaces SWIFT in the Banking industry, then ETN my be at 4.

Electroneum will never get that big simply because of the market cap of a huge 21 billion supply. The most it could reach is a 21 billion market cap at $1/etn. That's assuming it gets mass adoption. Let's be a little more realistic...

Remember Marketcap is calculated to amount of coins in circulation. Not total coins that will be mined in the future (15 Million)

So at $1 a coin the Marketcap would be the 6 Billion from the crowdsale, and whatever has been mined.

If ETN were $1 today, for example, it would have a marketcap of 6 Billion and would take the # 5 spot away from Dash.

At $1 per coin, it would still only be close to 10% of BTCs marketcap, and with Electroneum passing Bitcoins total users of 3 million rather quickly, I dont see $1 a coin as unrealistic at all. Id say 3 to 18 months to go to $1 IMO!

15 billion coins will be mined in the future Smiley
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:27:34 PM

But they've collected millions of dollars in their ICO, and they dare pay signatures with BTC, I'm not sure if electroneum is SCAM ICO
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:30:03 PM

From what I have seen and the white paper, I don't think it a scam, but anything can happen, ICO is an investment and investment is risk
AlexDuma

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

From what I have seen and the white paper, I don't think it a scam, but anything can happen, ICO is an investment and investment is risk
I hope the project will come to success and not turn out to be a scam because the idea is very good Wink
Imikocha

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

It is NOT a scam. Why would a guy who owns a $50 million company put it all at risk to scam people with a cryptocurrency? Not going to happen at all; this is legitimate.
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

Seems Legit but time will tell
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

probably not a scam, but whether invest in it will bring positive income will remain unknown as the supply is quite big at the moment.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:39:36 AM

probably not a scam, but whether invest in it will bring positive income will remain unknown as the supply is quite big at the moment.

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw

Watch this and tell me what you think!!
Imikocha

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:52:17 AM

The unsold coins from the ICO will go into the mobile mining experience pool, and the remaining 15 billion coins will be mined; so when this baby hits the exchange, what the market cap will be, is only the coins people have from the ICO, and then they can start mining. Right now it's just over 375 million coins.
Giraffle

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:57:56 AM

its probably a scam

In 3 years
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Electroneum

15 billion coins will be mined in the future Smiley

hahaha the top 3, are you kidding me? you honestly think a scam coin will make it to top 3? you are such a shill
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

This is the first ICO I've bought into, the team have some good ideas, I really like the idea of mining whilst I game on my phone. Imagine a minecraft-ish game, as you dig you get 0.01 of a coin or something!
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

This is the first ICO I've bought into, the team have some good ideas, I really like the idea of mining whilst I game on my phone. Imagine a minecraft-ish game, as you dig you get 0.01 of a coin or something!
so is it a game currency on mobile platform ? the idea mining on mobile sound very interesting for me
IAmLucas

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:54:45 PM

so is it a game currency on mobile platform ? the idea mining on mobile sound very interesting for me

It's not a game currency, they are just suggesting that whilst you plan you could be earning ETN tokens. You won't be able to do anything with those tokens in the game.

Mobile mining definitely is the big selling point, plug your phone in at work, 8 hours free electricity a day for mining! 
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:20:05 PM

This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.
too many people trying to scam by using ICO. its so sad that so many ico are a scam and make people who want to invest become afraid to invest in and even lost profit cause of scam.

Imikocha

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.
too many people trying to scam by using ICO. its so sad that so many ico are a scam and make people who want to invest become afraid to invest in and even lost profit cause of scam.

Yes there is a lot of people trying to scam using ICOs but one need to look deep into the coin to make it clear whether you want to invest. Looking into Electroneum, i see a very solid investment that is NOT a scam!
f1tz14

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:43:23 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

Wow! Good research. It's nice to see people put so much time into actually researching a crypto.

The fact that the dev team actually exists, that they have a phone number with a secretary, and a guy willing to answer your specific questions about it, are all good signs.

Keep in mind, that there are many different types of marketing. Maybe they are doing local marketing leading up to the campaign and plan to buy into more online adds once the ICO starts? Perhaps they are using targeted marketing, and not targeting your part of the world? Just a couple thoughts ...

Marketing is expensive and takes a lot of experience to do correctly.

From what I have read, I would say this is most likely a legit project & not a scam.

I couldn't agree more. I was much more relaxed, when I read the Yahoo article.

I agree as well, team are big hitters across blue chip companies, are registered as a business and have corporate governance, research how many crypto coins have that (tip: the majority do not). They have to publish their accounts and every bit of investment has to be accounted for.

Adverts are live in London, offices have a team with full time jobs, so far away from a scam that there gets.
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

It just blows me away that this guy can make so much money over a gimmick. A premine and some code that distributes coins per block based on user's holdings.. reminds me of hodlcoin's block interest.

This coin does NOTHING to further crypto currency. It has zero innovation and its just here to suck $$ from its investors.

Imikocha

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

It just blows me away that this guy can make so much money over a gimmick. A premine and some code that distributes coins per block based on user's holdings.. reminds me of hodlcoin's block interest.

This coin does NOTHING to further crypto currency. It has zero innovation and its just here to suck $$ from its investors.

That is just nonsense. Utter nonsense. It is not a gimmick and it doesn't distribute coins per block based on the user's holdings. Please read the whitepapers instead of spreading false information.

It does introduce A LOT of new people to cryptocurrency increasing the markets demand for other cryptos, using ETN as an entry point, among other things.

Why the **** would a guy who has a $50 million company even contemplate about risking it all for a crypto? It doesn't make ANY sense and you know it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: