Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phanhongphuctg

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

I am sure the ETN is shit coin, and the only trading platform that has this coin present is the cryptopia.co.nz service as well as the shit.

I hope people will not be like me
----
After a few months investing in this coin, I look at coinmarketcap and decide to withdraw the token ETN, and send it to the cryptopia.
However, cryptopia does not receive ETN token, although the site electroneum announcement has been completed. Sending ticket and email support will not respond. And get feedback from cryptopia forum or reddit, I see a lot of people in the case like me.
----

If somebody needs proof, please inbox me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

Well one part ti is a scam. They said that it will be possible to mine it through the cell phones, but that is not true.
Cell phones vulnerability is a good reason to not to do mining, but why they anounced that in the first place.
Is it possible that they didn't know that? It was a good marketing for sure.

I just cant stand this kind of jerk comenting on something without even knowing what they are talking about. Before making any comment please learn a bit about it first and stop making fun of yourself.

It is not actual mining, it is just simulation but getting paid. It is a nother form of airdrop. Its main purpose is getting blockchain to mass adoption, and I believe electroneum is among the first to do that.

So how hard is to do that? to airdrop coins to random people? Do they need months to make this achievement?   All they did so far was copy/paste Monero code and even doing that they needed a month to figure it out how to properly paste it.
oye1980

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

That a coin is sold does not mean that it is a scam. Electroneum is never a scam. Just imagine the tremendous success achieve by this project. Electroneum is going places, this is just the start. Watchout.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Well one part ti is a scam. They said that it will be possible to mine it through the cell phones, but that is not true.
Cell phones vulnerability is a good reason to not to do mining, but why they anounced that in the first place.
Is it possible that they didn't know that? It was a good marketing for sure.

I just cant stand this kind of jerk comenting on something without even knowing what they are talking about. Before making any comment please learn a bit about it first and stop making fun of yourself.

It is not actual mining, it is just simulation but getting paid. It is a nother form of airdrop. Its main purpose is getting blockchain to mass adoption, and I believe electroneum is among the first to do that.

So how hard is to do that? to airdrop coins to random people? Do they need months to make this achievement?   All they did so far was copy/paste Monero code and even doing that they needed a month to figure it out how to properly paste it.
in fact, today there are a lot of projects for mobile platforms, but this does not mean anything that all projects can be scammers. What are the criteria or What are the facts of what you are saying? I do not defend this project, but I would like to make sure your words are correct.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

I am sure the ETN is shit coin, and the only trading platform that has this coin present is the cryptopia.co.nz service as well as the shit.

----
After a few months investing in this coin, I look at coinmarketcap and decide to withdraw the token ETN, and send it to the cryptopia.
However, cryptopia does not receive ETN token, although the site electroneum announcement has been completed. Sending ticket and email support will not respond. And get feedback from cryptopia forum or reddit, I see a lot of people in the case like me.
----

Can you just post the proof here instead? So more people can see it.
GrassBite

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

----
----

Send your withdrawal again, if it is pending...I had to withdraw to my electronic wallet a few times before it worked...
then SELL.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

This seems to be a scam but make it sure to study well before investing and the loss should not affect your living.
cisengineer

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

----
----

I've bought ETN on Cryptopia, sent them to a paper wallet, imported the paper wallet in ETN's website, and sent coin back to Cryptopia for sale. It took longer than I would have preferred to process each time, but all these tasks completed successfully. I'm not sure what the issue is for you, but maybe a little patience is in order.
Sparky71

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

----
----

I've bought ETN on Cryptopia, sent them to a paper wallet, imported the paper wallet in ETN's website, and sent coin back to Cryptopia for sale. It took longer than I would have preferred to process each time, but all these tasks completed successfully. I'm not sure what the issue is for you, but maybe a little patience is in order.
People want immediate gratification.   Anything worth building is worth waiting for.  It takes firm foundations to withstand the test of time.
phanhongphuctg

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

@Sparky71
@GrassBite
@cisengineer

I lost 36641.8 ETN, I waited from 12 days ago (20.1.2018), and I was not supported from Electroneum and Cryptopia, I felt they scam me.

They (Electroneum + Cryptopia) do not care, do not reply to my email, do not handle the ticket on zendesk and forum.!!
Hope no one has this case anymore

This is my proof
http://prntscr.com/i8fxgj
http://prntscr.com/i8fxv3
http://prntscr.com/i8fy05
http://prntscr.com/i8fy4g
http://prntscr.com/i8fy82
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

and now I doubt, why the price drops to 50%
Electroneum like coins are starting to die, investors are waiting too long for launching platform or exchanger
while the developer did not update for the last few days
What's wrong with Electroneum?
GrassBite

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

I don't doubt it is a scam but why redact the transaction information?  It isn't as if we can do anything with it.
Alexeu000111

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

and now I doubt, why the price drops to 50%
Electroneum like coins are starting to die, investors are waiting too long for launching platform or exchanger
while the developer did not update for the last few days
What's wrong with Electroneum?

the amount of this coin does not allow it to be in demand!
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

It's amazing how this thread is still alive.

Listen, just because you had a personal issue with technical issues involving moving your ETN around and cryptopia, is not sufficient evidence that the company is a scam.
It just shows that you had technical problems that aren't resolved yet.

And people throw the word scam around so quickly nowadays.
So you are telling me, that this public company, who has plastered their company and employee information all over the internet, are actually just trying to steal your money?
This company, that has legitimately established itself is actually just deceiving people for benefit?

I would say most scam accusations come from #1 The person didn't bother reading up on the company or reaching out to the community (like the whole mining issue.  It says quite plainly in the whitepaper that it is a mobile mining experience and simulates real mining).  #2 Disgruntled people who can't solve technical problems related to blockchain technology and think that somehow, cryptopia and etn are out to get them.

huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

I think it may be scam because mobile mining is not possible in my opinion.we will see over time.I hope it is not scam.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
anilffff

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

In regards to why hackerone would work for them...well...they're a company that is providing a service for money. I'm not entirely sure hackerone would be in the business of validating a cryptocoins legitimacy vs being a scam but merely ensure their infrastructure is secure through auditing and the like.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

As of today, Electroneum surpassed the $0.11 mark because the launch date is now near. The reason why Electroneum is not scam because the team is real, the office is real, the CEO's existence is real and so many others. Hackerone is having a high reputation when it comes to protecting sites from hackers and intruders. Tether has lost $31 million from the hackers because they haven't done their homework before launching.

Have patience! ETN will skyrocket to the moon!
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

I won't say it's a scam, just the developers are super lazy they raised 40m if I'm not wrong, and the coin is a fork from Monero and there was an error with a block but it wasn't spotted by them it's spotted by the community and there isn't really use case for ETN only the mobile mining is the key feature but in fact it doesn't mine on the blockchain's block just a simulation which this project was heavily funded just for that? How much do you use to build that and the tokens which were unsold just simply given out for free therefore the project is lazy and will die soon if there isn't any new ideas or key features being implemented.

-Peace-
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

NO NO..ETN is not scam, it will never be SCAM. I trust the team. It is better to be slow and sure rather than rush to please investors and fail to deliver in the end. Expecting the price to slide even lower due to price manipulators and recent government warnings on cryptos. I believe ETN will emerge stronger than ever. HODLER.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

in two or three days etn is worth only $ 0.01. Everyone will sell now and try to buy dollars. if there is no crypto in one month, people will have their dollars safely. and dear little dollar than no token  Grin one week -52%
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: