Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:25:16 AM

Read this:

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

Then goggle the Dev: Richard Ellls

That should get you on the right path
Giraffle

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:12:18 PM

I don't think its a scam but didn't see anything special enough to peak my interest... but to each his own

Whomever said 100 by X-mas is crazy

yeah your probably right. 1000x by x-mas

I've invested a little into this ICO, but I can't see it going over 10x by x-mas.

I see it as a long term investment as well. The more people it brings into the cryptomarket, the better for all of the market to be honest.
Likewise to the negative people in this discussion; if you can't get behind the project in terms of how it works, at least spread some positive words about what it is trying to achieve Smiley

hey, even if its scam, the more people you bring in, the better prices you can get out at Cheesy
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:50:08 PM

I don't think its a scam but didn't see anything special enough to peak my interest... but to each his own

I've invested a little into this ICO, but I can't see it going over 10x by x-mas.

I see it as a long term investment as well. The more people it brings into the cryptomarket, the better for all of the market to be honest.
Likewise to the negative people in this discussion; if you can't get behind the project in terms of how it works, at least spread some positive words about what it is trying to achieve Smiley

hey, even if its scam, the more people you bring in, the better prices you can get out at Cheesy
It doesn't looks like a scam to me but because of the big token supply there might be a huge dump on the first day after hitting exchange. There concept is definately a cool one i.e. mining in mobile, but I don't know how will they exactly do it as we all know hash rate generated by mobile devices are pretty low and unusable.

Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

It doesn't looks like a scam to me but because of the big token supply there might be a huge dump on the first day after hitting exchange. There concept is definately a cool one i.e. mining in mobile, but I don't know how will they exactly do it as we all know hash rate generated by mobile devices are pretty low and unusable.

Hi. They are allocating coins to the app-user when they run the mobile mining experience app, instead of adding blocks to the blockchain. You could call it "proof-of-running" if you'd like Smiley
kilobytez

Activity: 101

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:23:41 AM

Do your own research through whitepaper / bitcointalk / or even do background checks on developer.
Invest what you can afford to lose even if it is a scam!

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

I don't think Electroneum is a scam, but I don't feel it has anything going for it. In all their marketing they keep posting a guys face that has been involved with startups like Uber, and all the guy did was a tweet about the project. I'm not going to invest in junk.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

I like this thread there are a lot of positive posts by people not wearing the electroneum signature, it is like an unofficial announcement thread. Electroneum could well be my first altcoin and my first ico

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:42:53 PM

I like this thread there are a lot of positive posts by people not wearing the electroneum signature, it is like an unofficial announcement thread. Electroneum could well be my first altcoin and my first ico

Check this out!!

http://electroneumtalk.proboards.com/thread/18/future-worth-electroneum
Imikocha

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:42:02 PM

I don't think Electroneum is a scam, but I don't feel it has anything going for it. In all their marketing they keep posting a guys face that has been involved with startups like Uber, and all the guy did was a tweet about the project. I'm not going to invest in junk.

That is really because the marketing they are going to do, depends solely on the money raised through the ICO, so it hasn't officially begun yet!
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:38:13 AM

I'm now at 93 people referred.

If you get in with my referral and invest a good amount of money, contact me and i will give you back 50% of the gain from the 5% i get in referral !

Team Boulard83 FTW !!!!

You are spamming the forum with your same post. This is not facebook or twitter that you can just post nonsense again and again. You are out of topic from this thread. Delete your post before you got banned from moderators.

For the OP nice try on putting efforts before investing. This should always be the mindset of every people investing. This guys is just being careful before investing.

Do your own research through whitepaper / bitcointalk / or even do background checks on developer.

Lol, what was that? Why would you even put your funds even if you already know that it's a scam?
Giraffle

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:42:11 AM

But they could have mined a bunch of the token before they released, it could still be a scam. Kind of like a hidden pre-mine, that's how they get you.
Imikocha

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:51:10 AM

I'm now at 93 people referred.

If you get in with my referral and invest a good amount of money, contact me and i will give you back 50% of the gain from the 5% i get in referral !

Team Boulard83 FTW !!!!

You are spamming the forum with your same post. This is not facebook or twitter that you can just post nonsense again and again. You are out of topic from this thread. Delete your post before you got banned from moderators.

For the OP nice try on putting efforts before investing. This should always be the mindset of every people investing. This guys is just being careful before investing.

Lol, what was that? Why would you even put your funds even if you already know that it's a scam?

I agree on the agressive spamming of the forum, it really isn't pretty to watch at all, while bringing no new information to the table, which in my mind is a minimum for posting really.

I think what he was trying to say, or at least thats how i read it, was that no matter what you should never get carried away even if it sounds too good to be true, and invest more than you can afford to lose Smiley
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:12:00 AM

agree sometime I still invest on some ICO without care about their team or whitepaper. just see many people invest then I can invest and take profit soon then quit. just like play hyip

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

agree sometime I still invest on some ICO without care about their team or whitepaper. just see many people invest then I can invest and take profit soon then quit. just like play hyip

I know what you mean.

You dont to skip this whitepaper and the dev is Richard Ells. Google him

HODL
Choii

Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:15:18 AM

I think it's not a scam, cause before you say any negative about Electroneum you just search on google first.

The fact that Richard Ells is the dev of this coin and Richard Ells assembled a team if over 40 developers and creat a social media management platform, used by global fortune 500 companies such as Herbalife and Avon.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:39:01 AM

I do not think electroneum is a scam project, as there were too many similar projects like this, lots of negative issues circulated, but eventually after the project was a success, it proved that the project was not a scam project, I think it's best to analyze the elecroneum first

Giraffle

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:12:05 AM

I do not think electroneum is a scam project, as there were too many similar projects like this, lots of negative issues circulated, but eventually after the project was a success, it proved that the project was not a scam project, I think it's best to analyze the elecroneum first

its probably a scam
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:26:38 AM

its probably a scam
You have your opinion on it of course. We will need to see what happens after the coin gets launched. The coin won't last three years, it may do well within this year and maybe the year after that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:05:57 AM

its probably a scam
You have your opinion on it of course. We will need to see what happens after the coin gets launched. The coin won't last three years, it may do well within this year and maybe the year after that.

The coin will not only last waaaaay past 3 years, but that would be about the time it would need to secure a spot in the top 3.

In 3 years
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Electroneum

It will easily beat Bitcoin Cash, as it is not Bitcoin or Cash lmao

If ripple gets lucky and replaces SWIFT in the Banking industry, then ETN my be at 4.

But gone, I must say you are INSANE!!!
xenolith

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

its probably a scam

The coin will not only last waaaaay past 3 years, but that would be about the time it would need to secure a spot in the top 3.

In 3 years
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Electroneum

It will easily beat Bitcoin Cash, as it is not Bitcoin or Cash lmao

If ripple gets lucky and replaces SWIFT in the Banking industry, then ETN my be at 4.

But gone, I must say you are INSANE!!!

Electroneum will never get that big simply because of the market cap of a huge 21 billion supply. The most it could reach is a 21 billion market cap at $1/etn. That's assuming it gets mass adoption. Let's be a little more realistic...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: