Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104871 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xenia4774 (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:29:59 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 02:47:07 PM by xenia4774

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:32:08 AM

I can tell you just by reading the name that it probably is a scam. Of course it is impossible to know for sure, but 99% of altcoins are pump and dumps. Tongue

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

All I can say is that make your findings before investing in an ICO

xenia4774 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

I can tell you just by reading the name that it probably is a scam. Of course it is impossible to know for sure, but 99% of altcoins are pump and dumps. Tongue

It looks like it checks out.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/introducing-electroneum-first-british-cryptocurrency-091551966.html
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:38:14 AM

I do not know, you should invest according to the information you self-study and decide, not to crowd, not follow the feelings and ensure your investment if lost does not affect your real life.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.
xenia4774 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:41:25 PM

This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to sprea

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/introducing-electroneum-first-british-cryptocurrency-091551966.html

Its not a scam as you can see. I found out it actually got marketing guys with clients like Uber, Avom, Spotify. The ICO in 3 days. I would start doing my due dillegence if I were you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0

Electroneum.com

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:49:39 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

Wow! Good research. It's nice to see people put so much time into actually researching a crypto.

The fact that the dev team actually exists, that they have a phone number with a secretary, and a guy willing to answer your specific questions about it, are all good signs.

Keep in mind, that there are many different types of marketing. Maybe they are doing local marketing leading up to the campaign and plan to buy into more online adds once the ICO starts? Perhaps they are using targeted marketing, and not targeting your part of the world? Just a couple thoughts ...

Marketing is expensive and takes a lot of experience to do correctly.

From what I have read, I would say this is most likely a legit project & not a scam.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Noxmfs

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

To be honest 20b+ coins seem too much for an ico of $0.01 per coin. Immediate DUMP.
xenia4774 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

Wow! Good research. It's nice to see people put so much time into actually researching a crypto.

The fact that the dev team actually exists, that they have a phone number with a secretary, and a guy willing to answer your specific questions about it, are all good signs.

Keep in mind, that there are many different types of marketing. Maybe they are doing local marketing leading up to the campaign and plan to buy into more online adds once the ICO starts? Perhaps they are using targeted marketing, and not targeting your part of the world? Just a couple thoughts ...

Marketing is expensive and takes a lot of experience to do correctly.

From what I have read, I would say this is most likely a legit project & not a scam.

I couldn't agree more. I was much more relaxed, when I read the Yahoo article.
Snactolate

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

This ICO is not a scam at all! It's Britain's first ICO.  I've been in direct contact with the CEO Richard Ells,  we had a Q&A session I've posted it here http://electroneum.blogspot.com/2017/09/britain-kicks-door-open-to.html?m=1
electroneum

Activity: 70

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

We've not spent a fortune on marketing - we are connected to a lot of people in the city, so our route to market has been somewhat different to most token sales.

We've picked up Duncan Logan, the CEO of Rocketspace by having personal connections to a lot of the big hedge funds and traders in London and New York. They can't invest their clients money, but they all invest their own.

We are going to increase our ad spend as we go into the token sale.

If you have any questions, join the telegram group - I'm always around there.

I'm just launching (on the 14th Also, by a strange twist of fate) Herbalife.Social - powered by Retortal.com. So I am used to delivering massive software projects to massive audiences. Retortal currently has 100s of thousands of users, but we are taking up to millions in the next couple of years with some of the biggest direct selling brands on the planet.

I'm going to take Electroneum to the mass market. We are going to market the heck out of the APP once we go live in November - we've not been too worried about marketing the ICO - we have over 2700 people registered at the token sale manager and most of the people that I'm dealing with are purchasing in 5 or 6 figures.

have a great day!
Richard.

ljtronics

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:04:08 AM

I don't think they are scam, their white paper looks pretty good, the team looks good, the product is on Android now, IOS is being reviewed by Apple (Richard said after ICO it should be up & running)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

I do not know, you should invest according to the information you self-study and decide, not to crowd, not follow the feelings and ensure your investment if lost does not affect your real life.
ya we should invest by our own intuition cause no one know and no one's to blame when we lost and when we gain something, cause anything that has be done is our responsibility

BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:32:46 PM

They are not a scan read this thread above.

10 hours left till crowdsale.

100, by xmas
xenia4774 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:24:18 PM

I just pre-registered myself. I am ready. That would be one hell of a xmas.
I believe
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:48:36 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 06:12:02 AM by BlackWidow

Does this look like a scam to you?

THIS GOES ON SALE AT MIDNIGHT UTC

READ THIS, AND READ THEIR THREAD OR YOU WONT BE HAPPY.

WEBSITE | WHITE PAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOUNTY PROGRAM | REGISTER FOR ICO |  TELEGRAM GROUP

Electroneum is a new cryptocurrency designed for the 2 billion + smart phone users.
Mobile Mining, Easy Transfers, Online and Offline Wallets.

EXCITING NEWS!!

Duncan Logan just tweeted that he's on board the Electroneum ICO!

https://twitter.com/duncanlogan/status/899754013574311936

Duncan is the CEO of RocketSpace! They have nurtured more than 16 unicorns in the tech world (companies valued at over $1 billion) including Uber & Spotify

So excited to have him on board the ICO!

Details below....

Bounty Program
http://electroneum.com/bounty
Bounty Program link on Bitcointalk :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2066105.0

Listings:
https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1300/electroneum-crowdfunding-ico.html

I have a member who is going to kindly QUOTE this message to ensure the images appear until our "electroneum" user reaches the required level.

smsupto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

No, Electroneum is not a SCAM.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
lexicon

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:17:35 PM

Not even close is it as scam.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

Not even close is it as scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0;topicseen

Ann thread, you tell me if you think it is a scam after you read this
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: