Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118833 times)
tradingshitcoins

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

I'm glad I got my Ella when I saw it at 400 SATs I can't even believe they are trading for almost 8k now. What's the newest development for the coin? New investors coming in? Hashrate spiking up? Or just a pump?

Probably a little of all three tbh. ELLA has had pretty consistent grow over the last couple months so the price is probably just playing catch up atm.

I disagree with a pump though, the coin is solid. This has to be organic growth.

Yeah, it's not behaving anything like a pump. Someone is accumulating and they're trying to not make it obvious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

I'm glad I got my Ella when I saw it at 400 SATs I can't even believe they are trading for almost 8k now. What's the newest development for the coin? New investors coming in? Hashrate spiking up? Or just a pump?

Probably a little of all three tbh. ELLA has had pretty consistent grow over the last couple months so the price is probably just playing catch up atm.

I disagree with a pump though, the coin is solid. This has to be organic growth.

I don't think it's a pump either.

The coin hasn't been shilled on /biz or any of the usual PND channels. The increase hasn't been as sudden as your typical Pump/Dump.

Volume is still only 76k, which is great, but it also means that not a heap of new money needs to come in to drive the price at this stage.

I also saw some Sell Walls come down (rather than being purchased through), which again isn't a bad thing, I suspect early buyers were originally thinking that they'd be happy with a certain amount of profit, but then saw the coin doing well and decided that the coin is worth more than originally estimated.

Finally, whilst I expect some miners to start taking profit (mining profitibility is as good as anything at ~ 70 cents) to steady the increases a bit, however the total mined is not just pouring onto the exchange. Miners seem to be holding for a bit more too.  Given that Miners are extremely sceptical of value, this is probably the best sign of optimism in the coin from the larger community.

My (uneducated) predictions for the near future:

- Mining sharply increases, some miners take profit but difficulty holds correctly, we see expedited growth such as the last 72 hours, eventually this spurt mellows out and we return to normal slow growth
or
- Mining increases, difficulty algo is a bit weak, too many miners take profit, we see the price balance out/dip a little.
or
- 4chan etc get involved and we see a frenzy, this gets parabolic for a while, we see a dump after that. Coin will take a little while to recover back to stable growth.

As mentioned by quite a few wise heads in this forum, "Moon Missions" and "Lambos" is not what this coin needs. It's nice that it's going up so much, however there's no problems at all if the price stabilises back to more steady increases.

Wonan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

Our Pool got a domain.

cryptobee.de

happy hashing guys.

have a nice day.
tbates76

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:54:08 PM

This increase is due to a magazine article in japan. Most volume is coming from there
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:16:11 AM

As an early investor and humble donator, I have been watching this coin closely since the early day and the last 3 days it has been clearly pumped by a couple of people. Volume is too low so it's easy for them to manipulate the price, fake buy fake sell appear and disappear again and again.  The coin is in the very early days and we have archived not too much, but the price is spiking so hard. My big bag is now x3 and I'm quite happy with that, but this scared the shit out of me and other experienced investors I believe.

The coin can not be ruined, but could be slowed down its natural and organic progress. The most important reason I like this gem is its organic growth like I mentioned before, and it quite disturbing to see if it's just another pump and dump coin for greedy people taking profit.

Anyway, the community is nice and it's also quite disturbing to see someone "fuck you if you disagree" here.
tradingshitcoins

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:21:19 AM

As an early investor and donator, I have been watching this coin closely since the early day and the last 3 days it has been clearly pumped by a couple of people. Volume is too low so it's easy for them to manipulate the price, fake buy fake sell appear and disappear again and again.  The coin is in the very early days and we have archived not too much, but the price is spiking so hard. My big bag is now x3 and I'm quite happy with that, but this scared the shit out of me and other experienced investors I believe.

The coin can not be ruined, but could be slowed down its natural and organic progress. The most important reason I like this gem is its organic growth like I mentioned before, and it quite disturbing to see if it's just another pump and dump coin for greedy people taking profit.

Anyway, the community is nice and it's also quite disturbing to see someone "fuck you if you disagree" here.

Only thing disturbing is how serious you take yourself.

If you want to sell, then sell. Stop trying to blame someone else for your lack of faith in Ella. The so called "pumper" and "manipulator" as you say, is an accumulator in my mind, and they seem to be more than willing to buy anything you sell.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

As an early investor and donator, I have been watching this coin closely since the early day and the last 3 days it has been clearly pumped by a couple of people. Volume is too low so it's easy for them to manipulate the price, fake buy fake sell appear and disappear again and again.  The coin is in the very early days and we have archived not too much, but the price is spiking so hard. My big bag is now x3 and I'm quite happy with that, but this scared the shit out of me and other experienced investors I believe.

If you want to sell, then sell. Stop trying to blame someone else for your lack of faith in Ella. The so called "pumper" and "manipulator" as you say, is an accumulator in my mind, and they seem to be more than willing to buy anything you sell.

Why would anyone want to accumulate this? What is the incentive? Low coin count is not enough to raise a coin in price you know? We have hundreds of coins with low supply that are in the graveyard. Cryptobull and the so called "OGs" shilled it on twitter so that is the main reason is going up in price imho.
minebcc

Activity: 106
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:59:10 AM

Why would anyone want to accumulate this? What is the incentive? Low coin count is not enough to raise a coin in price you know? We have hundreds of coins with low supply that are in the graveyard. Cryptobull and the so called "OGs" shilled it on twitter so that is the main reason is going up in price imho.

Triggered.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:13:00 AM

I imagine Ellaism is more interesting than this Coinlancer you're promoting, don't you think? Ellaism was not ICO, just for that, it's infinitely superior to those ICO coins, don't you think? Smiley
chuongthanh

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

I imagine Ellaism is more interesting than this Coinlancer you're promoting, don't you think? Ellaism was not ICO, just for that, it's infinitely superior to those ICO coins, don't you think? Smiley

There is a apprentice whale on stock exchange buying and selling himself, trying to push the price so he can sell all his coins, makes profit, dumps the coin and repeat. Some noobs may fall for his trap but mostly no real trade on exchange, as you see buy orders support is very thin. Frankly to say, Ella has nothing till now but a wallet beta and a good idea (of cloning Etherium). And if you look through years of crypto century, there are many dead coins without ICO and premine. I'd better spend my whole precious bitcoin somewhere else for a while, then come back when the coin worths less than 3k and see where it will go.
tbates76

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:51:21 AM

There is a apprentice whale on stock exchange buying and selling himself, trying to push the price so he can sell all his coins, makes profit, dumps the coin and repeat. Some noobs may fall for his trap but mostly no real trade on exchange, as you see buy orders support is very thin. Frankly to say, Ella has nothing till now but a wallet beta and a good idea (of cloning Etherium). And if you look through years of crypto century, there are many dead coins without ICO and premine. I'd better spend my whole precious bitcoin somewhere else for a while, then come back when the coin worths less than 3k and see where it will go.
Ella is more than just a wallet and an Eth clone... come back in 6 months so I can say I told you so
J@soN

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:03:30 AM

Real trader be like  Roll Eyes I bet you put the buy order on 3000 sat now and wait for the price drop then buy  Grin
Comeon it's a old trick man but weak hand will sell because of this trick and thanks to you my friend.
i don't see any pump with current mining difficulty and price.
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:41:25 AM

Still an easy 100x from here short term. I mean considering how little known it is, how low the market cap and volume are. Easily $75. LTC's market cap is 2700x higher right now with 11,000x the volume in the past 24 hours. Both have been active so it's a good comparison right now.

Fuck you if you disagree.

Disagree.

Anybody can show up write two sentences about 100x and $75 and 2700x and 11000x (lol) with zero data or analysis.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

On 18 November you were in doubt between Expanse and Ellaism and now you are talking about whale apprentice? No matter how true this is, why would this whale let you know that information? Apparently, you want to get $ELLA at cheap prices... Without FUD!
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:23:27 AM

As you guys speculate why the push up, I already posted a page ago why its going up. Raise your hand if you know what antshares are. Take a deep breathe and think, and then get back to FUDing Ellaism.
tradingshitcoins

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:38:08 AM

Still an easy 100x from here short term. I mean considering how little known it is, how low the market cap and volume are. Easily $75. LTC's market cap is 2700x higher right now with 11,000x the volume in the past 24 hours. Both have been active so it's a good comparison right now.

Fuck you if you disagree.

Disagree.

Anybody can show up write two sentences about 100x and $75 and 2700x and 11000x (lol) with zero data or analysis.

What does that even mean? You call that a counter point? Go take a debate class, you're terrible.
chuongthanh

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:58:34 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 08:11:09 AM by chuongthanh

As you guys speculate why the push up, I already posted a page ago why its going up. Raise your hand if you know what antshares are. Take a deep breathe and think, and then get back to FUDing Ellaism.

Lol. Turn out that you are Antshare fanboy. What a shame when a pure coin like Ellaism has a community manager like this. You know what, real miners piss off those scammy pump and dump chinese Neo retard.

Yes, I must confess that I just have few thousands Ella, and I want to buy more. But this insane fake price really pissed me off. And you guys piss me off, too. Thanks for that.

Believe it or not, the information about Ellaism is not that hard to find, and I asked for comparision about Expanse and Ella in Expanse topic, just trying to spread out the Ella gem to that community.  Since when this Ellaism community become those moonboys that eager to accuse criticism to be FUD? Since when those idiots just want to take part with the whales to pump the coin no matter what the situation is?

If you guys keep watching the stock, after the whales left, most of those trades are selling. Buying support is fucking thin. You guys try to lure newbies to this coin just to see them become baghodlers?

And you guys still believe a fucking tiny Japanese article can push the price 300% in 3 days for a coin like this? The real total market cap for total 280 millions coin is more than $200.000.000 for a 3 months old coin with no fucking nothing like this?

That's sucked.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:46:01 AM

Lol. Turn out that you are Antshare fanboy. What a shame when a pure coin like Ellaism has a community manager like this. You know what, real miners piss off those scammy pump and dump chinese Neo retard.

Yes, I must confess that I just have few thousands Ella, and I want to buy more. But this insane fake price really pissed me off. And you guys piss me off, too. Thanks for that.

Believe it or not, the information about Ellaism is not that hard to find, and I asked for comparision about Expanse and Ella in Expanse topic, just trying to spread out the Ella gem to that community.  Since when this Ellaism community become those moonboys that eager to accuse criticism to be FUD? Since when those idiots just want to take part with the whales to pump the coin no matter what the situation is?

If you guys keep watching the stock, after the whales left, most of those trades are selling. Buying support is fucking thin. You guys try to lure newbies to this coin just to see them become baghodlers?

And you guys still believe a fucking tiny Japanese article can push the price 300% in 3 days for a coin like this? The real total market cap for total 280 millions coin is more than $200.000.000 for a 3 months old coin with no fucking nothing like this?

That's sucked.

I am not, never had NEO either, but I do remember what happened to it. I am a fanboy of Ella though. I left paying attention to crypto right after ETH ETC or whatever its now called, did the fork because they lost their bags. I notice a few good coins right now not wanting to go that route, Ellaism being one of them. You have no idea the type of people that Japanese article appears to have targeted. I only mention it because I do see it.  Cool
Sivanandam

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:49:29 AM

Hey Guys, can you please explain or share me some links on replay protection. Why it is so important
sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:00:12 AM

is the windows wallet now fully tested and safe?
I have everything on myellawallet not, but im kinda scared that site might one day get hacked.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: