Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118833 times)
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

Stocks.Exchange has been slow for a lot of coins lately, they need to add support staff.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfitHook

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

ATTENTION! A problem with stocks.exch!

I sent Ellaism 5 days ago, the transaction was coded and executed, but the balance is zero. wrote 2 tickets in the support, but they do not answer. I still do not understand how to solve this problem.

Do you have the transaction hash, maybe the tx was rejected or something...

Yes, transaction complete, and i see that my Ella on stocks address, but balance in accaunt 0. Support don't answer at 4 days.

why don't u put ur tx id here? let's have a look...

o f..ck! ella from stoks address was sent to another adress. Balans is 0. Waiting..
id tr 0x71483c5e11d272cb4aa8abe2a2a0551b2c1bb9bddb39ba82d5b68857f5abfe0c   block 753747  

https://explorer.ellaism.org/tx/0x71483c5e11d272cb4aa8abe2a2a0551b2c1bb9bddb39ba82d5b68857f5abfe0c
ProfitHook

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

sorry man's, my ella is comfirming now (3/12) in stocks balance now. sorry for my panic and thanks)) But 5 days - is wery slowly((
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:53:59 PM

Why don't you guys complain about Stock Exchange problems in one of the threads related to this exchange? This one for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706027.60
Or report issues to their support directly. They're not answering? Well this ain't related to ELLA but to the exchange itself.
Do you really think an exchange being slow to credit/withdraw a currency is the problem of the currency and not the exchange's one?
the_hodler

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:15:15 AM

Just about managed to find this coin on Whattotime and started mining already. I switched from ETH to Ellaism. So far I am happy. Obviously getting close to earning my 1st Ella.

ProfitHook

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:34:35 AM

Why don't you guys complain about Stock Exchange problems in one of the threads related to this exchange? This one for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706027.60
Or report issues to their support directly. They're not answering? Well this ain't related to ELLA but to the exchange itself.
Do you really think an exchange being slow to credit/withdraw a currency is the problem of the currency and not the exchange's one?

I did not complain, I wanted to warn that on stocks.exch problems, and it was with Ella
krinjah

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

I did not complain, I wanted to warn that on stocks.exch problems, and it was with Ella
Actually this is about to happen to almost all coins traded on Stocks Exchange due to a high load on their IT infrastructure although they are fixin that (might be fixed already)
john12345

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/hackers-steal-400k-users-stellar-lumen-xlm-web-wallet/

How safe is our github wallet? should I get a hardware wallet?
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

Hey guys, I don't know if here is the correct channel, help me.

I did a transfer for stocks.exchange to cryptopia of some ELLA coins (60.37), the block explorer shows the transaction and appears to be ok, but nothing is showing in my cryptopia wallet.

I opened a ticket in cryptopia support, and that is my doubt... the problem is in cryptopia or in stocks.exchange?

Look: https://explorer.ellaism.org/tx/0xa7bd06f0deaa099fe8645cb9080735cde061f65ece585b8a18905aac17e756ec

Thanks.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

I still can’t believe I had Ella at 400, a nice decent bag and didn’t get it because I was still unsure st the time about investing in Ella or not. I’m glad I made a bag later on at 2000 says but I wish it was bigger. This coin is full of good surprises.
tangyi005

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

When the BTC plunged to buy 400ELLA save a year to see how much will rise
roberval123

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

WARNING TO ALL WHO ARE USING OR ARE GOING TO USE STOCKS.EXCHANGE -- DO NOT USE IT YOU WILL BE SCAMMED --

So the CEO from Stocks.Exchange which is having alot of issues (scam) with people depositing and withdrawing coins and alot of glitchy API entries on their exchange has promoted this scam VESA ICO through his own Stocks.exchange platform by sending out an email to invest in this shit.

If we go look at the CEO from Stocks.Ex his old twitter profile we can look at a certain post: https://twitter.com/vkurylovych/status/20733090372 the one and only reply on there already refers to a scam pulled with a platform called livirtual.com

The two tweets that are also still visible on his twitter profile just underneath the one i just linked contain the following messages:

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 18 apr. 2010
If you wanna be rich you got to be a bitch Smiley

and

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 21 mar. 2010
Never feel sorry for people

Now here comes the interesting stuff. The same guy who is CEO of Stocks.Ex and a Dev or whatever he calls himself from Paragoncoin which is also an ICO which hasn't delivered what it has promised AND can also be traded on the very same exchange the CEO DEV SCAMMER whatever you want to call it hosts.

If we go take a look at the current twitter page of Stocks.Exchange https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR and we click open any recent tweet, and with recent we can go back at least 2 weeks from the day this post was created, you will see announcements of certain things going wrong, and being fixed (while they aren't fixed). We see people complaining about stuck funds for over 10 days while the blockchain explorers show those coins already confirmed hundreds if not thousands of times and even being redistributed to other wallets, we can start to scratch our head again can't we?

If we go look back into their tweets and check this one out: https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/951796262910783488 we can even see Stocks.Exchange blaming Coinsmarkets for creating issues with Stocks.exchange this is by far the lamest excuse I have seen in 2018 and should ring another warning bell.
So the person or persons behind all this are either scammers or complete idiots who have no idea how to work with computers. I doubt it's the second one. If we go check the SE CEO lead Scammer's profile on Linkedin we can see calls himself a "jack of all trades" https://www.linkedin.com/in/vadym-kurylovych/ while he's actually a trader of all jacks.

What else can be said about Stocks.Exchange? Well there will be liquidity issues if there aren't already. I myself can confirm that the exchange has had multiple reports of double deposits or withdraws. Now for those who are on the receiving end of those double deposits and withdraws it's their lucky day. But in the end someone will pay for this and imo the exchange won't be touching their own funds to keep it solvent. The most flagrant mistake made by SE that has come to my ears is someone who tried to withdraw 2 BTC and received that amount 3 times. Now you can say they were playing Santa Claus and they are good guys, but in the big perspective of things this should not happen and it might be the first signs of things going down hill pretty fast for this exchange and everything tied to it.

On to other side there are hundreds if not thousands of users who are having issues not receiving their coins for a period of over 10 days without a reply to their support tickets, emails or even on the Stocks Twitter profile when a tweet is replied to by angry customers nobody answers them with a satisfying answer, there isn't even an answer at all from SE. Just tweet after tweet that they are fixing the issues and when they claim something is fixed, we can see that it's broken again 5 minutes later meaning it wasn't fixed at all.

Any other exchange would have been called out for scam a long time ago, but somehow they manage to keep fooling people and sucking in more users who they ar stealing money from. Imagine you had made a trade on SE right after New Year, you made some good profit and are now ready to cash that out. Oops withdraw issue, ongoing for 2 weeks, meantime the market dipped and people are unable to sell their profits and are now even losing money because the guys behind this ICO and other scam ICO's are running a dodgy Exchange that will end up insolvent and running off with people's money.

So for the people who were ready to invest in this next Scam from the same guys, please check the facts I present to you and think twice. Also those who are thinking about depositing funds to Stocks.Exchange, my advise to you is to look elsewhere. Is your coin of interest only listed on that exchange, make sure the Dev team from your favourite coin get's to read this post, let them research it and make a move out of there once they are convinced that what I tell you here is the truth.

Your sincerely H055Y

PS: Vadym Kurylovych you better don't show your face in public, because alot of angry traders would like to rip your face off.

All paranoia aside, almost every exchange is having issues. They are not prepared for the influx of new users. I have been using stocks.exchange for a few months now with no issues, but lately, it has gotten really slow.
wakeham8

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

I have been looking at ella for a while now it looks to be a very promising coin. What pools are people finding best or is solo the way to go.
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

WARNING TO ALL WHO ARE USING OR ARE GOING TO USE STOCKS.EXCHANGE -- DO NOT USE IT YOU WILL BE SCAMMED --

So the CEO from Stocks.Exchange which is having alot of issues (scam) with people depositing and withdrawing coins and alot of glitchy API entries on their exchange has promoted this scam VESA ICO through his own Stocks.exchange platform by sending out an email to invest in this shit.

If we go look at the CEO from Stocks.Ex his old twitter profile we can look at a certain post: https://twitter.com/vkurylovych/status/20733090372 the one and only reply on there already refers to a scam pulled with a platform called livirtual.com

The two tweets that are also still visible on his twitter profile just underneath the one i just linked contain the following messages:

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 18 apr. 2010
If you wanna be rich you got to be a bitch Smiley

and

Vadym Kurylovych

@vkurylovych
 21 mar. 2010
Never feel sorry for people

Now here comes the interesting stuff. The same guy who is CEO of Stocks.Ex and a Dev or whatever he calls himself from Paragoncoin which is also an ICO which hasn't delivered what it has promised AND can also be traded on the very same exchange the CEO DEV SCAMMER whatever you want to call it hosts.

If we go take a look at the current twitter page of Stocks.Exchange https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR and we click open any recent tweet, and with recent we can go back at least 2 weeks from the day this post was created, you will see announcements of certain things going wrong, and being fixed (while they aren't fixed). We see people complaining about stuck funds for over 10 days while the blockchain explorers show those coins already confirmed hundreds if not thousands of times and even being redistributed to other wallets, we can start to scratch our head again can't we?

If we go look back into their tweets and check this one out: https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/951796262910783488 we can even see Stocks.Exchange blaming Coinsmarkets for creating issues with Stocks.exchange this is by far the lamest excuse I have seen in 2018 and should ring another warning bell.
So the person or persons behind all this are either scammers or complete idiots who have no idea how to work with computers. I doubt it's the second one. If we go check the SE CEO lead Scammer's profile on Linkedin we can see calls himself a "jack of all trades" https://www.linkedin.com/in/vadym-kurylovych/ while he's actually a trader of all jacks.

What else can be said about Stocks.Exchange? Well there will be liquidity issues if there aren't already. I myself can confirm that the exchange has had multiple reports of double deposits or withdraws. Now for those who are on the receiving end of those double deposits and withdraws it's their lucky day. But in the end someone will pay for this and imo the exchange won't be touching their own funds to keep it solvent. The most flagrant mistake made by SE that has come to my ears is someone who tried to withdraw 2 BTC and received that amount 3 times. Now you can say they were playing Santa Claus and they are good guys, but in the big perspective of things this should not happen and it might be the first signs of things going down hill pretty fast for this exchange and everything tied to it.

On to other side there are hundreds if not thousands of users who are having issues not receiving their coins for a period of over 10 days without a reply to their support tickets, emails or even on the Stocks Twitter profile when a tweet is replied to by angry customers nobody answers them with a satisfying answer, there isn't even an answer at all from SE. Just tweet after tweet that they are fixing the issues and when they claim something is fixed, we can see that it's broken again 5 minutes later meaning it wasn't fixed at all.

Any other exchange would have been called out for scam a long time ago, but somehow they manage to keep fooling people and sucking in more users who they ar stealing money from. Imagine you had made a trade on SE right after New Year, you made some good profit and are now ready to cash that out. Oops withdraw issue, ongoing for 2 weeks, meantime the market dipped and people are unable to sell their profits and are now even losing money because the guys behind this ICO and other scam ICO's are running a dodgy Exchange that will end up insolvent and running off with people's money.

So for the people who were ready to invest in this next Scam from the same guys, please check the facts I present to you and think twice. Also those who are thinking about depositing funds to Stocks.Exchange, my advise to you is to look elsewhere. Is your coin of interest only listed on that exchange, make sure the Dev team from your favourite coin get's to read this post, let them research it and make a move out of there once they are convinced that what I tell you here is the truth.

Your sincerely H055Y

PS: Vadym Kurylovych you better don't show your face in public, because alot of angry traders would like to rip your face off.

All paranoia aside, almost every exchange is having issues. They are not prepared for the influx of new users. I have been using stocks.exchange for a few months now with no issues, but lately, it has gotten really slow.

I agree with you, I'm using stocks.exchange for a few months and just now I'm having issues and I belive that the problem is the influx of new users... as example my withdraw of ELLA took more than a day to be done... but after that everything was perfect.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
tetrapool

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:38:19 AM

I have been looking at ella for a while now it looks to be a very promising coin. What pools are people finding best or is solo the way to go.

We just started a new mining pool: https://ellaism.tetrapool.com. It's a very small pool so far, but we lucked out and already mined a block in less than a day. We need more people to come and mine. Please give us a shot.

If we can raise some funds we would like to start several other alt-coin pools. Please email us for a preferences and we'll research getting it online: tetrapool@tetrapool.com

Thanks,
TetraPool
https://www.tetrapool.com
the_hodler

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

We just started a new mining pool: https://ellaism.tetrapool.com. It's a very small pool so far, but we lucked out and already mined a block in less than a day. We need more people to come and mine. Please give us a shot.

If we can raise some funds we would like to start several other alt-coin pools. Please email us for a preferences and we'll research getting it online: tetrapool@tetrapool.com

Thanks,
TetraPool
https://www.tetrapool.com

Good luck with your pool. When I checked it, I saw only 1 miner in there. Is that you? Hope you get some more miners joining in. I am reconfiguring my rig and may consider switching to yours.

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

when can we expect to see Ella listed on Poloniex & Bittrex?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
krinjah

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

As soon as you or someone else accepts to pay the listing fee.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

can we make a crowdfunding to be listed?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
krinjah

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

can we make a crowdfunding to be listed?
Yes, this is actually a very good idea. I'm willing to fund some Ellas for the listing.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: