Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118833 times)
tetrapool

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:25:39 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 04:37:45 AM by tetrapool

Hello all,
I just started a new Ellaism pool. There are very few Ella pools right now and I'm hoping to expand the distribution. Dev Fee is 0.5% and hoping to expand to other coins soon. I've been mining on several other large pools and realized that my share is so tiny compared to the big dogs pushing multiple GH/S. Please take a look and join. I'm hoping this pool will be more fair to those that are in the 100-200MH range.

http://ellaism.tetrapool.com

- TetraPool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:37:18 AM

Yeah topia is a mess right now with everything, I sent some PIRL the other day it took a week to finally show up! Makes me nervous but the site owners have been given consistent updates saying they are working on it. As someone that plays around in the IT I know from experience this is easier said then done especially from a remote office most likely. I still believe this is just gross negligence on their part to not ramp up the business to prepare for this on-slot of grow and I hope they took a lesson because its not slowing down!

dtr

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

Yeah topia is a mess right now with everything, I sent some PIRL the other day it took a week to finally show up! Makes me nervous but the site owners have been given consistent updates saying they are working on it. As someone that plays around in the IT I know from experience this is easier said then done especially from a remote office most likely. I still believe this is just gross negligence on their part to not ramp up the business to prepare for this on-slot of grow and I hope they took a lesson because its not slowing down!

Well it is said this days that lots (if not majority) exchanges are having visible difficulties (with deposits especially). No wonder - they are having hundreds of thousands new users every day(!) Only few were ready for such explosive gain.
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Well it is said this days that lots (if not majority) exchanges are having visible difficulties (with deposits especially). No wonder - they are having hundreds of thousands new users every day(!) Only few were ready for such explosive gain.

And now imagine all this new users bring also fresh money - great stuff ahead. I also sent some Ella to Cryptopia two days ago and it took them a long time. But in the end everything was credited correctly- as always with Cryptopia.

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
lemons2lemonade

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Don't blame Crytopia, blame Ellaism!  I'm missing a transaction also. There isn't enough basic support for the network.  I didn't do my homework before I started mining this coin. Now I'm finding out how bad Ellaism is.

There are very few nodes on this planet. 
There is no Windows desktop wallet. You can't run a node from the wallet.
There is no Linux wallet. You cannot run a node from the wallet.
There is no (working) Discord channel. (Bad link) You can't speak to them.
There is no Slack channel. You can't speak to them.
The Telegram takes you to a blank page.
There is no link to click to complain on their website.
The message board @board.ellaism.io has "Zero" messages in the Discussion section.

An average user cannot support the network.

This is an overall BAD coin.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Who knows how much a promising coin? It makes sense to buy Ella?I went to the stock exchanges, sales on them are not intensive.What are the plans for the coin? Is it just a copy of Ethereum, or does it contain something special, that can make it compete with the others?
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

Does Ellaism have a clear technical advantage over Ethereum? I'm picking a coin that's okay and long-term

no technical advantage....just morally better start with no pre-mine.

although additions like btc relay doesn't hurt either.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
riddlez666

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Don't blame Crytopia, blame Ellaism!  I'm missing a transaction also. There isn't enough basic support for the network.  I didn't do my homework before I started mining this coin. Now I'm finding out how bad Ellaism is.

The message board @board.ellaism.io has "Zero" messages in the Discussion section.

LOL you are a scrub if you think this is true.
ellaismer (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

On ellaism.org website, you can find links about how to run Windows/Linux desktop wallet and how to start an Ellaism full node. There're also links to Discord channel.

Most people in Ellaism use Discord. So the board and telegram chat might appear to be empty. You can choose to come to a right place if you want. We do have a Slack channel in the very beginning of the coin, but due to spam concerns, we used Discord instead.

I understand this is not a coin for everyone. Good luck and hope you enjoyed dealing with cryptocurrencies so far!

Upcoming Ellaism network upgrade on around 3 August, 2018. Please upgrade your nodes! Learn more at https://wiki.ellaism.org/hardfork
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

I rarely post on bitcointalk but in this instance I felt compelled to correct some of the falsehoods you have made.  I also am curious as to why you would make these false claims.  Either you are just ignorant or you have some kind of agenda against Ellaism.
Here are links to the wallets and software to run a node.  If you are not capable to find this information on your own then perhaps cryptocurrency isn't for you.  This is all simple stuff and if you can't figure it out you should focus on learning some basic computer skills before engaging any further in cryptocurrencies.

Ellagem Desktop Wallets
https://github.com/ellaism-io/ellagem/releases

Web Wallet
https://ellaism.github.io/ellawallet/

Ellaism Chrome Extension Wallet
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/myellawallet/bgfofdgebpphdhddggaggeafenegbjef

Nodes
https://github.com/ellaism/go-ellaism/releases
https://github.com/ellaism/parity-config
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Wanted to chime in and mention that there are multiple guides on the discourse put up on how to setup miners for Nvidia cards, and node setup. Most of the action takes place on discord at this point, and yes it is active enough everyday. I use myellawallet and myetherwallet with a trezor, the ellawallet chrome extension, and Ellagem (windows wallet). Also I created the 1st 2 tokens on the Ellaism blockchain.

Ella moves fast. Its the exchanges having issues right now as a huge rush of people come into crypto very recently. I hope anyone reading this in a year or 2 gets a good laugh at how small crypto was back at this point.  Tongue
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

I lol'd to see how much energy of serious members (and even dev's) are being spent to respond to trolling and fud in this thread, it's just amazing.
The more you guys react to shitposting, the more shit they'll be posting.
xtrashx

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

I lol'd to see how much energy of serious members (and even dev's) are being spent to respond to trolling and fud in this thread, it's just amazing.
The more you guys react to shitposting, the more shit they'll be posting.
agree
john12345

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

1. Which wallets do you guys use? I use the online github wallet...Looking for something saver.

2. Why do so many people mine directly to cryptopia?

Cheers
ProfitHook

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

ATTENTION! A problem with stocks.exch!

I sent Ellaism 5 days ago, the transaction was coded and executed, but the balance is zero. wrote 2 tickets in the support, but they do not answer. I still do not understand how to solve this problem.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

I sent Ellaism 5 days ago, the transaction was coded and executed, but the balance is zero. wrote 2 tickets in the support, but they do not answer. I still do not understand how to solve this problem.

Do you have the transaction hash, maybe the tx was rejected or something...
ProfitHook

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

Yes, transaction complete, and i see that my Ella on stocks address, but balance in accaunt 0. Support don't answer at 4 days.
pubix

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

As a newbie here, why should one invest/mine Ella over ETH (or any other ETH clone as UBQ, EXP, PIRL,...)?

What are advantages?

Thanks.
netnutter

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Jesus Christ! you are really a lemon my friend! Your lack of understanding is almost retarded. How about you calm down a little bit and instead focus on the learning curve that is ahead of you...?
netnutter

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Yes, transaction complete, and i see that my Ella on stocks address, but balance in accaunt 0. Support don't answer at 4 days.

why don't u put ur tx id here? let's have a look...
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: