Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118833 times)
tradingshitcoins

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:19:45 AM

As you guys speculate why the push up, I already posted a page ago why its going up. Raise your hand if you know what antshares are. Take a deep breathe and think, and then get back to FUDing Ellaism.

Lol. Turn out that you are Antshare fanboy. What a shame when a pure coin like Ellaism has a community manager like this. You know what, real miners piss off those scammy pump and dump chinese Neo retard.

Yes, I must confess that I just have few thousands Ella, and I want to buy more. But this insane fake price really pissed me off. And you guys piss me off, too. Thanks for that.

Believe it or not, the information about Ellaism is not that hard to find, and I asked for comparision about Expanse and Ella in Expanse topic, just trying to spread out the Ella gem to that community.  Since when this Ellaism community become those moonboys that eager to accuse criticism to be FUD? Since when those idiots just want to take part with the whales to pump the coin no matter what the situation is?

If you guys keep watching the stock, after the whales left, most of those trades are selling. Buying support is fucking thin. You guys try to lure newbies to this coin just to see them become baghodlers?

And you guys still believe a fucking tiny Japanese article can push the price 300% in 3 days for a coin like this? The real total market cap for total 280 millions coin is more than $200.000.000 for a 3 months old coin with no fucking nothing like this?

That's sucked.

Why are you pissed off? Any demand is going to push it up. Even as you said, it trades thin. There are only 1% of coins mined and it will be many years from now until we reach 50% mined. I think there's plenty of time to develop the coin and justify a high market cap. Either way,  true market cap is based on the coins currently circulating.  If LTC can have a multi-billion dollar market cap, surely we can begin rising up from 1-2 million.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chuongthanh

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:27:10 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 11:43:14 AM by chuongthanh

As you guys speculate why the push up, I already posted a page ago why its going up. Raise your hand if you know what antshares are. Take a deep breathe and think, and then get back to FUDing Ellaism.

Lol. Turn out that you are Antshare fanboy. What a shame when a pure coin like Ellaism has a community manager like this. You know what, real miners piss off those scammy pump and dump chinese Neo retard.

Yes, I must confess that I just have few thousands Ella, and I want to buy more. But this insane fake price really pissed me off. And you guys piss me off, too. Thanks for that.

Believe it or not, the information about Ellaism is not that hard to find, and I asked for comparision about Expanse and Ella in Expanse topic, just trying to spread out the Ella gem to that community.  Since when this Ellaism community become those moonboys that eager to accuse criticism to be FUD? Since when those idiots just want to take part with the whales to pump the coin no matter what the situation is?

If you guys keep watching the stock, after the whales left, most of those trades are selling. Buying support is fucking thin. You guys try to lure newbies to this coin just to see them become baghodlers?

And you guys still believe a fucking tiny Japanese article can push the price 300% in 3 days for a coin like this? The real total market cap for total 280 millions coin is more than $200.000.000 for a 3 months old coin with no fucking nothing like this?

That's sucked.

I am not, never had NEO either, but I do remember what happened to it. I am a fanboy of Ella though. I left paying attention to crypto right after ETH ETC or whatever its now called, did the fork because they lost their bags. I notice a few good coins right now not wanting to go that route, Ellaism being one of them. You have no idea the type of people that Japanese article appears to have targeted. I only mention it because I do see it.  Cool

Saw you calling my nickname on Discord. I'm sorry mate. Not mean to be like that. Just been through hard days to trade tons of shit coins to turn my spare 0.6 btc into 1.3 (just being lucky I'm not that superman) and come back just to realize that now I need 1.8 BTC to buy those Ella that worth 0.6 BTC days ago. Not because of this or of that, but because of those shit whales which are doing things wrong. That's a suicide mission, both for him/her and the baby coin. Real whales never do that kind of pushing.

Still love this project anyway.

p/s: Saw your twitter too. I believe we have many thing to learn when things happen like this. You know crypto world is cruel. Don't be that weak.

Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:29:29 PM

As an early investor and donator, I have been watching this coin closely since the early day and the last 3 days it has been clearly pumped by a couple of people. Volume is too low so it's easy for them to manipulate the price, fake buy fake sell appear and disappear again and again.  The coin is in the very early days and we have archived not too much, but the price is spiking so hard. My big bag is now x3 and I'm quite happy with that, but this scared the shit out of me and other experienced investors I believe.

The coin can not be ruined, but could be slowed down its natural and organic progress. The most important reason I like this gem is its organic growth like I mentioned before, and it quite disturbing to see if it's just another pump and dump coin for greedy people taking profit.

Anyway, the community is nice and it's also quite disturbing to see someone "fuck you if you disagree" here.

Only thing disturbing is how serious you take yourself.

If you want to sell, then sell. Stop trying to blame someone else for your lack of faith in Ella. The so called "pumper" and "manipulator" as you say, is an accumulator in my mind, and they seem to be more than willing to buy anything you sell.

Why would anyone want to accumulate this? What is the incentive? Low coin count is not enough to raise a coin in price you know? We have hundreds of coins with low supply that are in the graveyard. Cryptobull and the so called "OGs" shilled it on twitter so that is the main reason is going up in price imho.

said the clueless kid.
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

okay now, I was wondering where are those FUD-clowns. here they are, I'm satisfied now. someone is paying for the fuders therefore a big interest towards ELLA, that's totally okay. even if they succeed making the price lower, we'll buy more ELLA, that's it!
tradingshitcoins

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:53:30 PM

okay now, I was wondering where are those FUD-clowns. here they are, I'm satisfied now. someone is paying for the fuders therefore a big interest towards ELLA, that's totally okay. even if they succeed making the price lower, we'll buy more ELLA, that's it!

I doubt anyone is paying people to FUD a small coin like this. That's a bit of a stretch. Maybe when we hit a bigger exchange, Vitalik will start paying for FUD.
krinjah

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:47:14 PM

I doubt anyone is paying people to FUD a small coin like this. That's a bit of a stretch. Maybe when we hit a bigger exchange, Vitalik will start paying for FUD.
Well this coin is not that small potential-wise
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

LoL why Vitalik will loose the time to pay someone to FUD ELLA? He will  don't bother, he is a smart rich guy.. I doubt that he cares about ETH if is sold at 500$, 10000$ or 5$ all he cares is to develop it further. You meant small coin as market capitalization I think..
AcroDuck

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:43:43 PM

Hey Guys, can you please explain or share me some links on replay protection. Why it is so important
It is mainly important for blockchains that split into 2 chains and therefore share an identical part in the beginning. It shall address the issue that a transaction for one chain can be valid for the other chain. Example Bitcoin Cash put a lot of effort into replay protecton before forking from Bitcoin. I like learning from YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbqafDBP8ls

is the windows wallet now fully tested and safe?
I have everything on myellawallet not, but im kinda scared that site might one day get hacked.
You get your private key from https://ellaism.github.io/ellawallet/ which allows you to Access your Ella Balance using current and upcoming wallets. There is no private keys stored on the ellawallet Website. Make sure you have a copy of the private key in a safe place. I am running the Wndows wallet as well without serious issues so far. You remind me of figuring out how to make a paperwallet using the Mist based Ellagem wallet.
chuongthanh

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:17:12 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:37:47 AM by chuongthanh

I have no time to FUD. I have been spending all days trading tons of shit coins not to return here just to see another amateur pump and dump shit. So disapointed.

Look at the exchange. This is our tiny buying and selling amount: 0.51656013, 0.41910441, 0.50220117, 0.50320758, 0.02100000 ELLA at top price. That's it. I clearly know those who are trying to pump this coin in the community. Those newbies think they are professional traders and try to pump the very young coin, but instead mess it all up. The price suddently spiked closely to 9000 SAT and now is slowly dumping, destroys supporters' belief at the very early stage of this coin.

Our potential investors will stay far away from this coin if this situation continues. My friends, you are doing it so wrong.
Cryptopriest

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:14:28 AM

Hello Ella comunity, nice progress so far!

Let the FUDers do their job and FUD, let traders continue trying to make their easy money and rage, and let us continue to improve and develop. Be patient. Our time will come.

I have been spending all days trading tons of shit coins
You must be in the wrong place then.
Crypto_Foxy

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

Hello Ella comunity, nice progress so far!

Let the FUDers do their job and FUD, let traders continue trying to make their easy money and rage, and let us continue to improve and develop. Be patient. Our time will come.

I have been spending all days trading tons of shit coins
You must be in the wrong place then.

I agree. Ellaism is just at his beggining. I think it is a long term investment and will do really great in the future. Hodl
krinjah

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

Newb account with zero activity pretending to be a top-level crypto-analyst and speading FUD.

and this is the room full of people who care:

________
|             |
|             |
|             |
|_______|            
dvz29

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

predict the price within a year 50$
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

predict the price within a year 50$

Man that would be amazing if the price reached that high! Honestly I'm staying humble about the price until we get on some better exchanges first. If it holds in the dollar range thats fine with me I like my coins cheap until I get a nice big bag full! I'm hoping we get an add on Crypto-Bridge once they port ETH into the exchange then it should be just as easy to add ELLA.  Smiley

ryanlitwiller

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:05:50 PM

New Ella Pool:

https://ella.cryptopros.us 0.5% Fee!!

CRC, TZC, INN, FTC, VIVO, DSR, LUX - pool.CryptoPros.us
2Miners

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 07:18:32 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 12:09:24 PM by 2Miners

2Miners PPLNS and SOLO pools:
https://2miners.com/

Pool features:

1. Complete block reward including transaction fees.
2. Fair reward systems: PPLNS and SOLO.
3. Telegram bots:
- rig monitoring bot (sends you miner statistics and notifications if a worker goes offline)
- notification bots for a new block (for each of the pools).
4. Slack support chat. Telegram support chat.
5. Nicehash dedicated port (100% compatible with Nicehash stratum).
6. Real dedicated servers located in data center in Europe. (not VPS, not at our Mum's house).
7. DDOS protection.
8. Detailed statistics with multiple graphs for each miner: round share in %, reward if pool finds a block right now, current and average hashrate, offline workers, 1 hour / 12 hours / 24 hours / 7 days / 1 month rewards etc..
9. SOLO pools for BIG miners.

2Miners - Altcoins mining pools, PPLNS & SOLO Mining. Reliable servers with low ping, fast payouts, unique features.
2MINERS.COM     |     Twitter     |     Facebook     |     Telegram EN     |     Telegram RU
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:13:20 PM

These days I've been watching Ellaism's moves and I found it incredible! Something is happening here, is it true that soon Cryptopia will add Ellaism?
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:06:50 AM

These days I've been watching Ellaism's moves and I found it incredible! Something is happening here, is it true that soon Cryptopia will add Ellaism?

no
bithero

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:52:00 AM

They just added
Bert70000

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

They just added
already are trading https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ELLA_BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: