Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40808 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:58:13 PM

Wow you must have some grudge or some other ulterior motive like what others said before to go that low to spread whatever FUD you try to create.

Or stop watching those conspiracy tv stuff please. Don’t try that hard to become a detective. You look ridiculous and just spread FUD

Anyways, you won’t be relevant at all here.

New update from the team!
Status & Next Steps
https://www.hydrominer.org/status-next-steps/

Holy motherfuckin shit WoW! Dude, you are one delusional fuck.

Even the lowest IQ retard wouldn't have to try very hard to see that the Make-up Sisters are on record in stating that they got started in crypto in 2014 AND 2015, depending on what day of the week they penned such. Granted, a retard would have difficult ascertaining where Nadine and Nicole resided beside 2013 and early 2017, given that such penned by both of them are in conflict.

I may look ridiculous but it's you that IS ridiculous and the one spreading FUD aka lies.

Just like all the assholes who came before you, you'll no longer be relevant in this space and I'll still be here.

That said, please have somebody upload the video depicting you exiting the gene pool, making sure they entitle it New Update from Team Irrelevant.

PS: My ulterior motive for posting here is to protect others from the likes of HM and, moreover, yous spreading falsehoods. Think about, asshole!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:29 PM

HM will possibly be prosecuted for violating financial regulations.
The other thing is the 'company' didn't exist at the time of the ICO.

Keep up the good work, Gleb.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:11:48 PM

HM will possibly be prosecuted for violating financial regulations.
The other thing is the 'company' didn't exist at the time of the ICO.

Keep up the good work, Gleb.

YOU FUCKED UP NOW, DUDE!!! Do you realize that you, too, are no longer relevant here?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for the insight, bud. That simple aspect eluded me and perhaps others.

The sad part is that the Make-up Sisters could've easily presented their business model sans any inconsistencies, but opted to go about things the noisy way.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:22:49 AM

In this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBUOyh0tjSI - the Make-up Sister, Nadine, states that HM pays between three and five cents per kwh (odd that she states cents and not euros like most everybody else does who reside in Europe), but the average Joe pays ~4.2 cents (converted)/kwh whether living in an apartment or their own home, paying less if you're a business owner in a b&m building.

In retrospect, it'll be cheaper to rent an unused warehouse on the cheap in Austria and pay ~4 cents/kwh without having to worry about security in remote places, procuring, outfitting and transporting containers, or worry about the river running dry or freezing up at power stations near dams.

Then again, I'm a fuckin retard and don't know shit about business, especially in Austria.

Here's a business model that'll work in Illinois. Rent a warehouse and fire up as many miners as possible. Cost of electricity, you ask? Zero for the first six months thanks to a program in place which any business can take advantage of, including a new pizza factory. After six months, move to another location and repeat, albeit a new business name is required.

Oh, here's the beauty aspect of what I propose above. Merely claim you're going to build such portable warehouses in Illinois and will pass the savings to investors of your very own ICO, the entity owned by gorgeous blonde twin sisters who are mute so that can't fuck up anything during interviews.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:52:36 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 06:19:21 AM by Gleb Gamow

Since the latest is that nary a container has been deployed, then why did Nadine say ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBUOyh0tjSI&feature=youtu.be&t=211

"With the ICO we wanted to reach out to people all over the world because until now we only made containers for private investors."

If I'm a private investor with deep pockets, I would want as many of this containers as possible - DAMN small-time investors.

Here's a question: Since the containers were built for private investors, where the fuck did the investors put the containers upon delivery? Are the investors in direct competition with HM in securing power stations that may or may not have enough water to turn the turbines?

Apologies for spreading FUD in this thread where ... WAIT FUCKIN FOR IT! ... I'm not relevant.

You stupid motherfuckers don't have a fuckin clue that the wool is being pulled over your eyes; not taking the time to do DD, but you cocksuckers have the fuckin time to cry about me swearing, reporting my posts to the mods, and penning shit about me, a person who's tryin' to help the community oppose to you fuckin kowtowers.

Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57g7GsKwlk - Nadine states that HM has two power stations up and running and one container (perhaps still in the warehouse). Note 'container' is singular opposed to 'containers' built for private investors.
gasreed

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:58:14 PM

Since the latest is that nary a container has been deployed, then why did Nadine say ...

"With the ICO we wanted to reach out to people all over the world because until now we only made containers for private investors."

If I'm a private investor with deep pockets, I would want as many of this containers as possible - DAMN small-time investors.

Here's a question: Since the containers were built for private investors, where the fuck did the investors put the containers upon delivery? Are the investors in direct competition with HM in securing power stations that may or may not have enough water to turn the turbines?

Apologies for spreading FUD in this thread where ... WAIT FUCKIN FOR IT! ... I'm not relevant.

You stupid motherfuckers don't have a fuckin clue that the wool is being pulled over your eyes; not taking the time to do DD, but you cocksuckers have the fuckin time to cry about me swearing, reporting my posts to the mods, and penning shit about me, a person who's tryin' to help the community oppose to you fuckin kowtowers.

Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G57g7GsKwlk - Nadine states that HM has two power stations up and running and one container (perhaps still in the warehouse). Note 'container' is singular opposed to 'containers' built for private investors.

Could you be a little less arrogant?!
I was also potential investor to H20, but as their ico model did not burn all unsold tokens, I've stepped out, cause with unsold tokens they could manipulate market price...also their smart contract is to strict to holder, so in both scenarios I would expose myself to high risk...
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:09:27 PM

Someone might want to check out if they had a 'company' doing that. But the chances of them doing the *exact* same as Polivka GmbH are, well, tiny.

Unless the ARE Polivka. But alas: friendly reminder here:

Just to mention - since 2014 I build working mining container solutions, connect them to hydro power plants in Austria using the slogan "Hydromining" and I am in no way affiliated Wink

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:29:34 PM

..odd that she states cents and not euros like most everybody else does who reside in Europe...

By the way, we use cents too! The 'euro cents'... 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_coins
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

the whole project look totally amazing, too bad that i missed the ICO campaign.
when will we purchase more coin ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:46:57 PM

Could you be a little less arrogant?!
I was also potential investor to H20, but as their ico model did not burn all unsold tokens, I've stepped out, cause with unsold tokens they could manipulate market price...also their smart contract is to strict to holder, so in both scenarios I would expose myself to high risk...

I think you meant less brazen and not less arrogant.

gasreed's assessment made perfect sense unless you're a retard like commenkiz who upon reading your post jacked off all over himself because the project looks totally amazing, albeit crying because he's at a lost as to where to purchase some H20, staring at his kitchen tap.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:59:50 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 03:10:47 PM by Gleb Gamow

Someone might want to check out if they had a 'company' doing that. But the chances of them doing the *exact* same as Polivka GmbH are, well, tiny.

Unless the ARE Polivka. But alas: friendly reminder here:

Just to mention - since 2014 I build working mining container solutions, connect them to hydro power plants in Austria using the slogan "Hydromining" and I am in no way affiliated Wink

Just in front of the hydro power plant  Smiley

Tiny, eh? <insert mega winks here>

Revisit this HM video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o - and you'll learn that ALL buildings positioned next to power stations in Austria are ... wait for it ... exactly the same, down to the paint scheme.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:34:10 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 05:01:07 PM by RitzBitzz

It a bit disgusting when this asshole try to blame everyone that didn’t agree with him.

He even drag along OP that doesn’t even from the team.
Good job mr detective.

Try to learn accepting other objections and stop with the name calling,
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

It a bit disgusting when this asshole try to blame everyone that didn’t agree with him.

He even drag along OP that doesn’t even from the team.
Good job mr detective.

Try to learn accepting other objections and stop with the name calling,

I'm just gonna leave this here, you fuckin moron:

http://www.amazix.com/

we fight scammers, since they frequently target ICO investors: their attacks are getting more and more sophisticated, and when not controlled in a timely manner, they can damage your project and ruin months of hard work. They are also time consuming to manage, and need special countermeasures. Their attacks vary and update frequently and our experience across previous ICOs helps us spot and deal with these quickly.

A non-nefarious actor would NOT state that they got into mining in 2014 in some places and during interviews, and also declare that they entered the space in 2015, negating the previous date espoused.

THINK ABOUT, ASSHOLE!

Given the above, among other discrepancies advanced by others on this thread, my fuckin usage of goddamn swearing is justified.

These HM fuckers have yet to address any of the major discrepancies, so until they do, I will remain fuckin irrelevant on this thread, because that's the way I fuckin roll.

Bruno

PS: What is your fuckin name, ASSHOLE? TBC, I have advanced more vitals about myself on this forum than any other user. Everybody does who the fuck I am and how I'm beneficial (gulp! apologies for being arrogant there) to this space.
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:31:42 PM

Hello there. You can either buy some H2O from the exchange (COSS.io or ED) or wait for the continuous sale. This sale however will only open up again once there is enough mining capacity to do so.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:15:18 AM

hydrominer.org was registered on ...

Creation Date: 2017-07-12T15:55:16Z

Nadine's timeline:

2016: Founded HydroMiner
2017: Meet a dude who said hydro mining is where it's at, so I got into the green thing, and by happenstance the name of my company coincides with the business model inspired by Mr. Dude.
August 2017: Registered hydrominer.org before somebody steals my idea that I conjured up a year ago.
September 2017: Do an ICO and conduct interviews stating that I got into crypto in 2014 or 2015 depending on the psi of Nicole's squirts.
October 2017: Declared that HM has no competition in hydro mining outta containers in Austria in spite of Polivka during the same damn thing since 2014.

If you think you found holes in the above, exit the fuckin gene pool before you forever corrupt humanity.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

What role does Dave Appleton play at HydroMiner? This may or may not be a trick question, so be careful in answering.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:23:28 AM

See if you can find anything wrong with the following while HM tries to control the narrative ...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Think about bracing the supports along the length of the container. Two additional pieces of square pipe won't cost a lot more.
I don't want to be there when a little wind, like 6m/s (if placed outside) will literally put the mining box "on the ground".

http://www.yourspreadsheets.co.uk/wind-on-structures-analysis-to-ec-1.html

There are actually two things still waiting to be delivered: Some guy cabling from the pillars to the corners of the container and a canvas under the container to prevent a short circuit from the air outlet to the intake.
As for the strength of the container itself: you can load >20to inside standing only on 4 corners. 

It will win if you can find cheap electricity.

Suggest this is perfect for farms with biogas generators waste heat from container can be cycled into digesters to help maintain higher digester ambient temperatures for spring fall and winter. Going "green" energy for this system would be viable. You could have a large number of smaller operators using this sort of system and pooling their resources.

This thread should be in Mining Hardware not Service Announcements.

Thanks. I already PM'ed ckolivas, who moved the thread - maybe he has mercy and reconsiders his decision. I guess a lot of interested people would miss it here.

As for the biogas generators: Don't they produce 2/3 of heat compared to electricity anyways? Do they need even more heat in the process?
My company runs mining in water power plants in Austria - if the numbers align a bit more favorably I will put it near one and fill it up with miners. Any project propositions - just PM me.

Interviewer: Does HM have any competition?
Nadine: Nada!
ssis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:37:30 AM

Nice initiative, i wish you a great a success ! I'm sure this project will gather a lot of love.
StormJames3D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

Nice initiative, i wish you a great a success ! I'm sure this project will gather a lot of love.

Thank you for your kind words and support. We appreciate it! Smiley
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

Been reading since my last visit here. Have been a very silent reader all this time.
Quite shock to see so many accusation and post toward hydrominer.
Will keep this in view , well at least until team start with the contract mining on February, then we will see whether the noise here are true or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: