Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:30:56 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

well in my case i invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin had a higher value compared to etherium and that means more profit if it goes higher soon although these days the value of bitcoin certainly drops and continues to drop lower and i think this is a good time to buy more bitcoins. .
lucifochrome

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:35:04 AM

It's better to invest in both. Bitcoin is still rising, so as ethereum. I say invest on both, in the long run you'll be gaining a lot of profit from both. If you've bought bitcoin at a very low price and profit from it then good for you, if you think that ethereum mimics bitcoin then there's also a possibility of ethereum having a price of 2-5k.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:37:54 AM

Among the two, there is no doubt that investing in bitcoin is much better, since there are a lot of patrons, and we all know bitcoin can be trusted, it will just then depend on the person you are having transaction with if they are going to pull the string on you. On the igher hand, investing in ethereum is not half as a bad, since it is also cryptocurrency and will give you a positive result in the long run, however though it is generated by the same technology with that of bitcoin, and being patronjzed almost by the same persons who also uses bitcoins, ethereum still have a long way to surpass yhe value of bitcoin, though i can see that fornsure it will hit a 1000 usd mark, hopefully by the coming years. For me, what i would suggest among the two, if you can see that bitcoin is already giving you hope and there is so much potential with ethereum, as an investor i would choos both, since both will give me positive results and as we all know, you just can't get enough of having positive results.
skhurram007

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

"People are birds unable to fly."

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:55:49 AM

Investment wise BTC and ETH both are good. Both are market leaders. It's always a big risk to put all your money on a single one. Diversifying the investment is a must.

Technology wise, I think ETH is in a total different league. It's far more flexible, smart and frequently giving birth to twins, triplets in the form of smart contract.

My personal take: I am only 2 months old in Crypto Currencies. But these two months have been spent trying to learn a lot. After whatever I have learned and analyzed; I like investing in ETH more than in BTC. I feel BTC has exploded quite brilliantly in the last 1.5 months; and market correction will hover over it for sometime. I am expecting BTC to grow more but not like it has done in the past. I like ETH because it's more smart, more flexible and very much connected through smart contracts. It has a lot more potential and in the long run (I don't know may be in 1-2 years time) it should be standing around BTC price wise. If I consider that USD 3500-4000 would be a standard, then ETH is hugely under valued. I am expecting to increase in price several folds in the coming 1-2 years.

My 2 cents /satoshis...  Cheesy

alexchain

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:21:18 AM

My choice is BOTH. I am sure they will grow eventually. I was considering split investments like 70% bitcoin, 30% ETH, but then I thought ETH has more room to grow and reversed the shares. I also invest in some minor and newcoming altcoins, but yeah, mainly in BTC and ETH.
I'm quite concerned with regulations Chinese authorities pose, but again, in a long run it's still worthy to invest into BTC
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:26:27 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
i more prefer invest in bitcoin is better than invest in ethereum because in price aspect bitcoin is morw higher . Bitcoin still has so amazing potential to increasing in price. in the other hand many peoples said that ethereum will compete bitcoin in the near future.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
dadabosade

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:31:19 AM

Such a classic question. If I was you, I will choose Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin when all the coins are mined will be really high and increase over time. Ethereum, however, is unlimited in number so that inflation is cannot be avoided. It price will keep increasing but it's supply is the reason why its price will never catch up with bitcoin's
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

I will choose bitcoin because of its limited supply and also its not owned by any other authority and widely knowing crypto currency and easily transferable to fiat in local exchange . Ethereum just exist because of its ability to create smart contracts.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

They are both good to invest in, the invest that one plans on either or both of them is for a long time before you start seeing the profit yield good.  So,  what I will say is, if you have enough to invest on them both, it's good, but if you wish for one, Btc will be good.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:21:01 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are both good when it comes of investment but for me it is better to invest in bitcoin when you want to have a greater profit although ethereum has give a profit but not just like bitcoin.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:23:46 AM

If you can invest why not invest in both? Bitcoin price always goes up so you don't need to worry losing when investing in Bitcoin, same goes for Etherium, Eth is improving this past this year and there is a probability that it might catch up with Bitcoin or even more. Investing in Both will sure make you profit in time.
smsupto

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:27:36 AM

In my opinion btc is the best for long term investment.

▬▬▬▄▄   TOKENSTARS ▐ █  TOKENIZE CELEBRITIES   ▄▄▬▬▬
▬▬  Tennis ACE Token Sale  ●  SEPT 10th, 2017  ▬▬ (https://bit.ly/2xYft9X)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

etherium would be the best choice to invest because  i see that it has a lot of potential and soon it will  replace the throne of bitcoin, although i still love bitcoin and bitcoin is the one  i use the most and most of my earnigs are coming from bitcoins. but overall both of them are good choices to invest.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:41:58 AM

if you have a lot of money of course it is better to invest in bitcoin because of higher return due to its pumping price, though at some point and instances they are equally good in terms of investment.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:45:21 AM

Choose ethereum, it has a very nice potential. Ethereum is also widely used especially in funding ICOs. Ethereum has a much greater possibility for a price inflation than bitcoin because of its price today.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

Choose ethereum, it has a very nice potential. Ethereum is also widely used especially in funding ICOs. Ethereum has a much greater possibility for a price inflation than bitcoin because of its price today.

No Bitcoin .Bitcoin only.Ethereum is not at all equal to the bitcoin.Bitcoin has huge potential to make the investor rich soon.But in that you will get very less profit as compared to bitcoin.Even the transcation in bitcoin is easy compared to the ethereum.So I will suggest you to inverse in bitcoin as compared to the Ethereum.Bitcoin is the best.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:57:45 AM

I invest in both, but I put more in ETH, I believe the current price still looks cheap, but the next few years the prices will continue to rise, it may even be as bitcoin price.
I remember when ETH below 0.01 and the current price was up 0.07 and even had achieved more 0.1

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:57:52 AM

You need to keep your savings in multiple currencies. If you are interested in investing for the long term then of course bitcoin is more promising because it has the limit quantity of coins and this is protected from inflation. The Ethereum has the risk of inflation, but this is still far away.
BitAvrillis

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

Always diversify your portfolio. Mine is like 40% ETH, 40% Altcoins (but different ones) and 20% BTC. I like to invest in some good ICOs with my ETH and trade them on liqui
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:10:29 AM

You need to keep your savings in multiple currencies. If you are interested in investing for the long term then of course bitcoin is more promising because it has the limit quantity of coins and this is protected from inflation. The Ethereum has the risk of inflation, but this is still far away.
Diversified way of holding funds is a better way than just keeping it in the form of bitcoin. Right now both the bitcoin and ethereum are down in value. From the ongoing year starting Eth pumping was quite high and soon experts mentioned as an wave and a temporary pumping. Now it looks like a normal growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: