Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

i choose ethereum.  Bitoin price is now hard to predict .so its hard to buy bitcoin. I think the Ethereum platform has more potential right now
Yes, ethereum is more cheap than bitcoin, so just with small amount of capital we can buy a more amount of ethereum, it has big chance to be more expensive in the future and the most important put the money in ethereum, it can be used for participate to the icos token that will makes our ethereum being more rise because of the invest into the icos token, ethereum has more benefit than bitcoin, ethereum has smart contact be offered to the users.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:06:11 PM

In my opinion- better invest in both of them. Eth has amazing technologies and it is developing every day(like Tesla),btc-checked by time and people-mercrdes.))

ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:08:20 PM

if I will choose both because I think bitcoin and etherium have very good value for long-term investment, so it's a shame to be abandoned  Smiley
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For me, This is really hard decision since I think they both have potential to grow bigger so why not invest in both. I'm certain that the value of those two will rise as time passes by.

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

for me. i will choose bitcoin, bitcoin is better than ethereum. bitcoin is the first and only cryptocurrency that gets that high price in this virtual world (cryptocurrency) even our fiat currency, bitcoin is leading in price. and bitcoin is the original copy of ethereum, maybe ethereum has a big value from now, etheruem can never be near in bitcoin fame and price. so its better to invest in bitcoin than ethereum.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

I suggest Ethereum because at this moment ETH growth is very high.So now you can invest ETH for more profit.ETH now start increasing that's why its time is best for buy ETH.

globaturcana

Activity: 182

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

I think both of them are profitable. You can buy btc and eth. It's will be great to invest in different coins.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:36:38 PM

Both are just as good, same quality! But if you plan on investing I think you should use ethereum! Because the price is not too expensive
and ethereum is good for long-term investment.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

I choose ethereum. from budget, it is more possible for me to buy eth than btc. as altcoin, I think eth is the most effective to trade. easy to get a profit too.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

btc is best all time cause it price regularly increase but if want hold for long time eth is best. Eth and btc regularly increase . now if you buy eth at a time you see btc and eth price high then you exchange eth to btc. you growth you satoshi. so i tell eth is best long time hold.
If somebody wants to invest in altcoins, then the best option he has are ethereum, waves, litecoins, Monero, ethereum classic and ripple (listed from most to least with respect to potential). However, none of them stand a chance against bitcoins. It is the number one crypto currency and produces the most profits.
DiannaAWilcox

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:39:38 AM

bitcoin as a priority because no matter how much my investment in ethereum, bitcoin will benefit more from rising prices, investing in eth remains important. You have enough budget to invest in bitcoin where you can leave it there and keep your money for a long time, then go for it. But if only there is not much money to invest, Id says investing in ethereum. Two pennies because bitcoin and ether have more potential income to both pennies. Bitcoin and ethereum are good for long term investment. However, if you choose between the two, I would choose bitcoin as more reliable. Smiley
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:16:28 AM

For long time invest you can choose ethereum
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

In my opinion invest in bitcoin is better than ethereum, because the price of bitcoin can easily go up if there is no bad news around. Especially in the end of this year, i'm pretty sure the price of bitcoin can reach up to $5,000. Actually Ethereum is good but the price is stuck right now and always following the price of bitcoin.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:50:40 AM

That would ultimately be the question of which one do you believe more in? As a matter of fact, both are actually serving quite the different purposes. Try to do more in depth research instead of trying to get rich faster. Also, always invest in what you can afford to lose only!

In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

It's better to invest in both coins. but, i may recommend you to invest in ETH than bitcoin if you do have some lots of cash with you. for long term investment i would prefer to invest on Etherium/Bitcoin rather than other coins.

hope this helps you.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:45:43 AM

bitcoin i think. but with bitcoin you can lose many coin if cant do that
but i choice both to invest in any conditional. if you can handle, you can analyzing both, you have strategy to play that, it never be problem.
Why it not be problem?
What do you want to spend your money into both while you can earn best profit from only a crypto is Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Choose both will make you lazy analysic and prepare your strategies, you should choose only Bitcoin or Ethereum to improve your skills.
In my point of view bitcoin is invest it gives you more room to earn faster and it prices goes up faster as compare to any other coin. So invest in bitcoin it only requires skills and its profit rate is higher as compared to other and many of worlds accept bitcoin and other coins are not still in market so that anyone can adopt.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

For the short term, if you are highly skilled at reading technical indicators, and enjoy the high risk vs reward then sure invest in ETH but if you enjoy for sure earning money while investing then you should buy and hold BTC. That's all you have to do.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:45:49 PM

Bitcoin is a king and it is a number one choice from all crypto currencies. If any wrong happens in crypto currencies, BTC will be the last to be affected so BTC is better then ETH for long term investment. Day by day, BTC demand growing up and supply shorten so it have much better scope of a big rise rather then ETC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Hach

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

I'll choose Ethereum because of his potential and his relative low price compared to bitcoin. I hope it will grow as fast as bitcoin.

pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:56:22 PM

both have a bright future, especially for me. bitcoin and eth are the same, have the technological aspect of each. and has the same advantage. only the different is a matter of decisive time. and the value of the eth tend to be easier to buy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: