Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:45:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:28:21 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

They are both good in a long term of investment. Bitcoin and ethereum are both popular and rule in the cryptocurrency world.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:51:20 AM

if investment is long term my viewpoint will choose Ethereum because:
View price charts bitcoin in 2017 we see bitcoin increased from $1000(on jan, 2017) up $7000 (at the moment) same time Ethereum also increased from $9 up $300, mean if you had invested to Ethereum on Jan, 2017 you would have got bigger profit you invest to bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is $7000 and i guess it will equivalent $13,000 in 2018 but i believe the price of Ethereum will pass $1000 even $1500 in 2018

Massive profit fluctuations from ethereum are not visible if monitored daily, in contrast to bitcoin fluctuations, but indeed the potential you mentioned is true, ethereum has the advantage of using quality plus quantity, I am interested in collecting more and dividing the parts in half equally.
adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:56:20 AM

Both of Bitcoin and ETH are good in long-term. But I think that the growing speed of Bitcoin is better. You will get profit quickly.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:09:44 AM

Both of Bitcoin and ETH are good in long-term. But I think that the growing speed of Bitcoin is better. You will get profit quickly.
both are the best coins for investment but according to my opinion BTC is very expensive because the rate of BTC is very high so if you have no such amount that you can BTC then you need to invest in ETH because the rate of ETH is very low as compare to BTC so its easy for those people who have no big money for investing.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:07:48 AM

Well for me investing in bitcoin is much better than investing in ethereum, bitcoin has been around for so long and bitcoin has many users world wide while ethereum users arent that high and bitcoin has been accepted by many companies around the world.
Especially in regards of this recent epic messup, ETHs Parity Wallet, there had been millions of ICO funds just gotten frozen!
Bitcoin in the meantime runs without any flaws. The fork got cancelled.

But markets dont care. Why?!
Probably because of Ethereum foundation funds supporting their charts. Or by rule of thumb "frozen funds == reduction of supply" in a strange way. Unforseen price discovery.
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:33:47 AM

For me Ether.  Their seems to be so much more going on with that project.  All the ERC20 tokens that are developing.  Yes many are garbage, but some will be successful and change how business is done today.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

As we can see, today's bitcoin price was increasing very high and ethereum price fluctuates for 200 to 300 dollars. Bitcoin is the origin of all cryptocurrencies and it has a price of 7000 dollars which is expecting to be 8000. Ethereum is a good competitive cryptocurrency but it can't even reaches 50% of bitcoin's price so for me, it is better to invest in bitcoin. You will not be worried for losing your money in investing in bitcoin because bitcoin will give you profit not debt.

Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
For me I choose bitcoin because it was growing so fast and it is strongly stable than eth.Bitcoin value is flactuating and it become more profitable to invest in bitcoin.Eth slow growing and I dont think so it became stable for the long term investment.Bitoin for me has a good features to invest.
CryptoAdvizor

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:12:16 AM

i would say it is better to investe in ethereum. in my opinion it has more potential than bitcoin
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:45:01 AM

My recommended Ethereum is the best alt coin for long purpose investment.I invest 12 ETH for long term.ETH the revolution will be happen after five years.So hold tight ETH for your future life.
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

Well, I still prefer to invest to bitcoin, since it shows continuous incremental value today compared to ethereum. On the other hand we must also consider the silent effect or movement of ethereum now a days. Same answer to others, divide or have a ratio between the two because it shows both positive impact to invest with. A lot more budget to the one who you prefer most and a least to the second one. Its not bad to invest into two growing technology. So choose the better and the best that last forever. Choose both bitcoin and ethereum as it is taking the lead of today's technology and currency.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

For me I choose bitcoin because it was growing so fast and it is strongly stable than eth.Bitcoin value is flactuating and it become more profitable to invest in bitcoin.Eth slow growing and I dont think so it became stable for the long term investment.Bitoin for me has a good features to invest.
Good Features to invest from Bitcoin? What's this?
Can you give me the features help Bitcoin be better than Ethereum for investment?
The Bitcoin price is not a feature of Bitcoin, it is just a part of the market and can control by the rich man.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:57:25 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:34:03 PM by shohelalam

As my Opinion Bitcoin always safe, secure and profitable investment. But If you want to much more profit then you invest with ethereum. if you see Bitcoin price increase 10x from last year to at this time and at the same time ethereum price increase 25x+ . Ethereum usually have extra benefit for user, Low fee fast transaction. It's Much better from bitcoin .  
tradecoin247

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

BITCOIN MAN F ETH!
DeaICereaI

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:47:50 AM

That will ultimately function as the query which one do you think more in? Ought to e reblity, both are really helping very the different reasons. Try to do more descriptive study instead of looking to get wealthy faster. Also, usually invest in what you could manage to lose only!a
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:02:01 AM

Buterin probably noticed that the price has stopped growing now wants to start to burn coins Etherium. If he can do it price air can greatly increase. Now the hype around ICO subsided but 2018 could be a new wave of a large number of ICO but it ether. I would take etherium

High risk high payoff
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:09:30 AM

Both would be good I guess.

Bitcoin is the original coin, will always have a lot of support, likely to keep on rising over the years.

Ethereum has become quite a platform, with a lot of coins launching on it, I don't see Ethereum going away anytime soon.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:39:00 AM

if investment is long term my viewpoint will choose Ethereum because:
View price charts bitcoin in 2017 we see bitcoin increased from $1000(on jan, 2017) up $7000 (at the moment) same time Ethereum also increased from $9 up $300, mean if you had invested to Ethereum on Jan, 2017 you would have got bigger profit you invest to bitcoin.
The price of Bitcoin is $7000 and i guess it will equivalent $13,000 in 2018 but i believe the price of Ethereum will pass $1000 even $1500 in 2018

Massive profit fluctuations from ethereum are not visible if monitored daily, in contrast to bitcoin fluctuations, but indeed the potential you mentioned is true, ethereum has the advantage of using quality plus quantity, I am interested in collecting more and dividing the parts in half equally.

Exactly once. basically the ethereum indeed appears to be the toughest rival for bitcoin, where it's visible from technology owned by the ethereum. Now it's about the technology and the speed of the ethereum is superior than bitcoin, but because bitcoin earlier and faster in the introduction then surely rise as well as big gains in a short time become an excellence that best (bitcoin). So, ethereum could provide advantages but requires quite a long time. So we must be patient
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

the bitcoin price is currently down, and I think it's a chance before Hardfork is announced again. well, this is a very important thing, because the price of bitcoin is currently really far from the price of $ 7000. I'm sure, by the end of the year, bitcoin prices will be above $ 7000.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:06:49 AM

Both would be good I guess.

Bitcoin is the original coin, will always have a lot of support, likely to keep on rising over the years.

Ethereum has become quite a platform, with a lot of coins launching on it, I don't see Ethereum going away anytime soon.
that's for sure. Both should become the best choice for everyone to invests their money. The ethereum as the best platform for its tech right now. Bitcoin as the mother of crypto with a lot of adoption by the people around the world.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: