Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:45:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3646 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Invest the amount of money you can do without! Do not take off your last panties to plunge into the world of investment, risk being left without them. Cheesy It's up to you!
Well risk is not a big deal as real earner are the risk takers so if you will take risk you will make your future bright but the actual thing is need of money as if you will have some spare money in your wallet at home then at the time of need you will not have to spend your bitcoin for any case of emergency. So try to invest as much as possible no need to be afraid of risk as risk if our part of like and special for bitcoin it is true that “there is success behind the fear” so is confident and invest as much as possible.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
Sorry! I don't understand your question. You mean how much would you make as first amount in investment? Your first amount of earning came from the investment it depends on the value when you sell it and buy the coins. I think if you hold it for only a one months I guess you just can earn profits 1-5% or maybe lose your capital in the investment. But, if you hold it for an extended period of 2-3 years. I think you can earn it double your money.
Arkyo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

You can start investing with any amount. The most important thing is to do it on a regular basis. Any investment should be considered only for a period of 2-3 years or more.

In Crypto We Trust
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Depends on how much you earn in your job. Don't invest the amount of money you cannot lose.
Invest the amount of money that won't affect your living if you lose and also be sure you have a knowledge in investment.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I think the amount I am going to spend for an investment will depend on the situation the market is having. If it is on red then I will be more braver to risk a lot of money but if not I think I will be playing safe first to avoid too much money loss. We all know how difficult it is to make a good investment but as long as we are thinking about it carefully, we would surely worry less.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

Well, my usual answer to this type of questions is invest whatever you can swallow or stomach to lose. I say that because when you are a newbie, it would almost be for certain that, sooner or later, you would experience a bump on the road that would give you a loss. Thus, if you have investment a fair enough amount that you would be okay to lose, then you would not face a situation when you would not want to keep going because what you have lost is too tough to recover from.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped

If that's going to cause you sadness then you shouldn't put a penny in. It could happen at any moment. People who put money in at the end of 2013 had to wait over three years to break even. There's a lot of risk however you want to look at it. Everyone here's taking it and that's why the rewards are potentially very high or non existent.

I agree. You can''t be in the trade nor in the investment market if you can't hold back your emotions, especially in the face of losses. Losses are inevitable as they say, thus, if you would lose hope immediately after experience some losses, then it would be hard for you to recover, plus the fact that you would find it difficult to keep going. So basically, in choosing an amount to invest, always consider a number that you would be okay even if you actually will lose it. I am not saying that you would, it's just more practical and forward-thinking to expect every scenario.

trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

If you will make investment with bitcoins, you should first be ready to face all of the risks. You should have plan before you make investment for you to handle different situations that you are going to face.
I think that there is no risk in investing your money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the most reputable coin on the internet. People will not easily dump it. Holding is the best way to do with bitcoin at the moment because the price is quite low

Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

If the amount you want to make the investment is up to you if you have a lot of money then you can invest quite a lot as well and the more the amount of investment What you do it will be better also because with large capital you will also get the benefits great too.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

50$ at start too can be a good option, and when you are a beginner, probably the best way to invest is bitcoin, because you can see a lot of news about this coin and this is the strongest cryptocurrency and there is a very high probability that this price will increase for some time and I can make money on it.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

If you will make investment with bitcoins, you should first be ready to face all of the risks. You should have plan before you make investment for you to handle different situations that you are going to face.
I think that there is no risk in investing your money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the most reputable coin on the internet. People will not easily dump it. Holding is the best way to do with bitcoin at the moment because the price is quite low
Yes bitcoin has no risk and you can anytime invest in this currency so that's why you can any amount invest in bitcoin it will give you best profit because bitcoin price will more increase in future, so it will more profitable for you, but if you have big amount for investment so it will more profitable its depend on you and your money.

aliceayag

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:36:13 AM

Is it investment in crypto generally? , I would rather say that if you will invest in some projects related in crypto, give a 20percent of your income for example in your formal job.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

Investment is a very important thing in life, with investment then our future becomes better, and I think whatever our income is then putting money on the investment should be done immediately.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

Investment amount is the best way to think first but it depends to a person if he wants to invest a small or a big amount. My first investment was only 100$ just because don't want to take the risk of regretting it if I invest a big amount of money and it was not get the profit that I want or it get scammed.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:50:19 AM

I think 300 very little amount if you first want to invest. Yes I know if we want to invest in crypto no need to spend capital is too large to avoid the events that we do not want. But at least we can spend a moderate capital in order to buy some potentially good coins. You must accumulate more of your capital.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Depends on how much extra money you hold at the moment. But since you are a beginner, i think it would be best to start with low amount that you are willing to lose. It would eventually grow as time goes by that is if you succeed with it.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

What are you talking about? investing in where? you should need to be more specific in what you are talking about.. And those replies you had...
If you are talking about cryptos, then invest most as you can afford to lose.. $50 is a very low amount, but if that is the most that you can afford it is ok, but you will need bitcoin to go up by $1000 to make a profit of $10.

yes, it should be more specific with initial capital for investment in what coins, then progress from year to year, hold and earn profit. that's more details

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

I think as a beginner, it is still better to start with not so big amount. What we need to have is the learning from our experience and small amount would help us learn more about trading. I believe that gaining knowledge at first is what we need to do rather that gaining much profit.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

£ 1000. This is much more realistic. and will produce far more numbers. do not place eggs in one basket. can allocate more than one type, multiple companies, some types. trading exchange, loans, some cloud mining companies, ICO, and more. or long-term investments. buy bitcoin now, and sell for the next few years.
Inviting of the money into any kind of the business in which you re interested greatly depends on how much money you have in total and that amongst that money, how much you are willing to invest in any of the investment. I will suggest you not to invest more than 30% of your resources and that you need to start with the smaller investment so that you can then suffer less in case of loss.
boblets243

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

Our starting investment depends on how much extra money we have. It is important to invest and “extra” money and not our whole savings because there is a possibility that we lose the amount we invest. There are always risk in an investment. so better invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: