Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89650 times)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Specte has raised more than 5,500 ETH during their current pre-sale!
Goodluck to reach hardcap spectre! This is really a great project and should be raise than 20k ETH  Grin

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:12:52 PM

Specte has raised more than 5,500 ETH during their current pre-sale!
Goodluck to reach hardcap spectre! This is really a great project and should be raise than 20k ETH  Grin
I am sure this project will be successful soon and everyone will certainly be profitable when it comes to trading. I think if applied well in the market, SPECTRE project is the best project
Spectre.ai.team

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

In https://spectre.ai/,  it seems presale has started already.

My allocated slot starts on Saturday, October 28, 2017 12:00:00 PM (GMT), Wish I am lucky enough to get the 33% bonus.

It is first come first serve based on date of pre-sale
Registration. The pre-sale will be based on a queue and entry to the pre-sale will be on first-come first-served basis. This is to maximize distribution and avoid network congestion. The pre-sale will be conducted in a phased manner. Emails will be sent to investors on October 26th (for actual contributions starting on the 27th) asking them to login at a specified time period in order to see the contribution address. Investors will be able to participate only during their allocated time slots and they will be getting a 24 hours window to participate. The exact times will be published on the aforementioned emails sent on October 26th.

The pre-sale commences on the 27th of October and ends on the 5th of November. During the first 3 phases (each phase lasts 24 hours) all the people that white-listed their ETH address will be invited via email to a password protected area where they will be able to send their contributions. The 4th phase will start at the beginning of the 4th day and all people regardless of being white-listed or not, will be able to participate.

At what point in the pre-sale do we decide on spec-d or spec-u? Can some people stay undecided to see which coin will be worth more?

During pre and public sale, stem tokens are delivered to
investors instantly when purchased. These tokens become transferable to SPECTRE's Utility or Dividend token contracts after the token sale has ended, which is either 24 days after the start of the public sale or when the max cap is reached. Please note that, you will have 30 days time to convert your Stem tokens into U and/or D tokens. Converted U or D tokens are transferable immediately and we don't have any lock-in for the converted tokens. Also note that, converting to U or D token is a simple process and instructions for this will be published at a later date.
all2much

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:40:27 PM

So if I want all of one type of token is it guaranteed to be obtained with the stem tokens? Meaning, can the 240 million of that one token sell out before I switch my stems?
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:48:28 PM

Spectre just launched their pre-sale and now raised 6,369 Eth  Roll Eyes
I guess the project will success  Roll Eyes

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:46:17 PM

Broker-less Trading Platform Brings Perpetual Liquidity, Smart Options to Bitcoin
___
https://cointelegraph.com/news/broker-less-trading-platform-brings-perpetual-liquidity-smart-options-to-bitcoin
___

zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:51:39 PM

i buyed 20k SPEC at the pre-sale hopely SPEC will entered bittrex, pololniex etc. if will it happen hold tight güya for the moon! buy now for hodl to the moon Cool
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:54:25 PM

So if I want all of one type of token is it guaranteed to be obtained with the stem tokens? Meaning, can the 240 million of that one token sell out before I switch my stems?

There is no set ratio of tokens. You decide what that will be when you do your conversion. You will be able to convert your stem tokens into which ever tokens you decided.

During pre and public sale, stem tokens are delivered to investors instantly when purchased. These tokens become transferable to SPECTRE's Utility or Dividend token contracts after the token sale has ended, which is either 24 days after the start of the public sale or when the max cap is reached. Please note that, you will have 30 days time to convert your Stem tokens into U and/or D tokens. Converted U or D tokens are transferable immediately and we don't have any lock-in for the converted tokens. Also note that, converting to U or D token is a simple process and instructions for this will be published at a later date.
jlanzago

Activity: 266

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:57:48 PM

I do think this project will be very successful. And happy to be a part of it. I will buy more Dividend tokens because I like passive income and the possibilities Spectre provide - if the platform succeeds as I think it will. But also will pick up some Utility tokens because I have been in the alpha and like it, so I'd like to try the platform myself with all the privileges. I do wish they do some training / education for non-traders to understand key terms and mechanics.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:26:08 PM

Which hard cap for pre-sale? Ot they have general hard cap with ICO also? And how much raised right now? I cant see counter on the site...
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:30:44 PM

Which hard cap for pre-sale? Ot they have general hard cap with ICO also? And how much raised right now? I cant see counter on the site...

Hard cap is 240,000,000 total SPECTRE tokens (combination of SPEC-U and SPEC-D) approximately $30m

You can log into your tokensale portal and view the counter https://tokensale.spectre.ai
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:49:40 PM

Hard cap is 240,000,000 total SPECTRE tokens (combination of SPEC-U and SPEC-D) approximately $30m

You can log into your tokensale portal and view the counter https://tokensale.spectre.ai

How I can login to this portal? I cant see registration form there  Huh
So, you can sell all tokens in pre-sale? Is there any limit for pre-sale?
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:58:46 PM

How I can login to this portal? I cant see registration form there  Huh
So, you can sell all tokens in pre-sale? Is there any limit for pre-sale?

You use your registration information to log into your tokensale portal.
The pre-sale doesn't have it's own it's own cap. Just the hard cap for the whole sale.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:40:27 AM

Spectre seem to be a good project in future ,when will crowd-sale start and end date ,i am small investor and  want to join crowd-sale
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:59 AM

Spectre seem to be a good project in future ,when will crowd-sale start and end date ,i am small investor and  want to join crowd-sale
Pre-sale begins October 27th
Main sale begins November 17th
Chan8

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:15:31 AM

Got a early slot to participate in the presale yesterday!! One of my first ico and biggest contribution for me..
Awesome project! Awesome project, very smooth ico process and had no issues at all.
Feeling very nice waking up and seeing the sxs tokens in my wallet.
I recommend everybody to get as much spectre tokens as possible, dont miss out!!
markus fuchs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

I have investes in two other ICO's relating to Binary Options. And I have regretted this very much. These binary ICO's are popping up every day. Newest I think binary.com
So after investing I looked (to late) into this business and the potential.

THIS SPECTRE PLATFORM WILL NEVER WORK !! (of course they do not care, only if the ICO works)

1.  They say they will apply for a EU license
The 1st of January MIFID II will get in effect, meaning  95% of all EU countries will ban Binary Options. So this license is worthless. It can only be used in the EU.
US, Canada, Brasil and many other countries and continents have already stated that offering Binary options is illegal. Binary Options are dead !
>> clearly no real research was done or ignored

2.  Financial statement is total guess work (or just pumped up for this ICO)
All other Binary ICO companies have set out income and cost of running a binary platform.
Running such a platform cost a lot of money (especially marketing) and this all going to be paid for with a 2% margin , get real !
They state a client value of 2500, this is absurd. Not even the largest Forex brokers have such a value. Traders putting 8 trades every day ?? They do not go on holliday or take a break or stop trading...?
>> this team has no experience and is making up numbers

3.  NO CONFLICTOF INTEREST ??
Spectre is no broker, but it sure as hell is a counter party of their traders! Traders loose and the company wins.
If clients win, this Holy Grale (the liquidity pool) is going to get empty and this means no income for the company (or token holders) , so what is keeping them from rigging the platform ?

They say all brokers are scammers (which is true). But where do they get this winrate of 52% (needed for them to make a profit). This company has no experience in running a binary company, so these numbers come from other brokers (correct: scam brokers) And why is the win rate so low, because if the broker does not scam, the winrate will be much higher! 

4. Make a choice , token holders or traders !
Spectre is promoting the platform to traders and pretending that they will offer all the tools to be a successful trader. This is great ! For the traders, but not for the shareholders (clients need to loose to make money)
On the other side they promote ICO investors that they are going to offer a profitable trading platform, in which clients will loose on average 2500€ ..

So What is it ?

What is your goal, make us rich or make traders rich !
the only way both parties can profit if you are a REAL BROKER. A real broker earns on commissions, which means the more positions a traders opens the more commission you earn as a company and now you want the trader to win, as you will want him to place more trades Wink
Great company to set out an ICO and not saying it is a scam, but they have no idea what they are doing and have no experience. (look at the team) and this platform will go bust on traders winning (thats what you want, right? )

Reading this thread carefully, and besides all the sales pitches from Spectre and other members (part of Spectres team or not) This were some valid questions, still not one single answer to one of them from Spectre. Besides some cursing from idiots.
What I do know is that Binary is illegal in most countries and more countries are joining every day. And the EU countries will also make it illegal. You can read about this all over the internet.

So I think it is stepping in a industry that is coming to its end...

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

The 2nd day of presale had just began.
3000 ETH collected in just 15 minutes, which is not bad.
I guess those who are not whitelisted still get good chance to get into the presale.
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

The 2nd day of presale had just began.
3000 ETH collected in just 15 minutes, which is not bad.
I guess those who are not whitelisted still get good chance to get into the presale.

How much is received for the pre-sale round? What are the bonuses for the participant of this round? Thanks in advance!

Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:50:52 PM

I have investes in two other ICO's relating to Binary Options. And I have regretted this very much. These binary ICO's are popping up every day. Newest I think binary.com

THIS SPECTRE PLATFORM WILL NEVER WORK !! (of course they do not care, only if the ICO works)

1.  They say they will apply for a EU license
The 1st of January MIFID II will get in effect, meaning  95% of all EU countries will ban Binary Options. So this license is worthless. It can only be used in the EU.
US, Canada, Brasil and many other countries and continents have already stated that offering Binary options is illegal. Binary Options are dead !
>> clearly no real research was done or ignored

2.  Financial statement is total guess work (or just pumped up for this ICO)
All other Binary ICO companies have set out income and cost of running a binary platform.
Running such a platform cost a lot of money (especially marketing) and this all going to be paid for with a 2% margin , get real !
They state a client value of 2500, this is absurd. Not even the largest Forex brokers have such a value. Traders putting 8 trades every day ?? They do not go on holliday or take a break or stop trading...?

3.  NO CONFLICTOF INTEREST ??
Spectre is no broker, but it sure as hell is a counter party of their traders! Traders loose and the company wins.
If clients win, this Holy Grale (the liquidity pool) is going to get empty and this means no income for the company (or token holders) , so what is keeping them from rigging the platform ?

They say all brokers are scammers (which is true). But where do they get this winrate of 52% (needed for them to make a profit). This company has no experience in running a binary company, so these numbers come from other brokers (correct: scam brokers) And why is the win rate so low, because if the broker does not scam, the winrate will be much higher! 

Spectre is promoting the platform to traders and pretending that they will offer all the tools to be a successful trader. This is great ! For the traders, but not for the shareholders (clients need to loose to make money)
On the other side they promote ICO investors that they are going to offer a profitable trading platform, in which clients will loose on average 2500€ ..

So What is it ?

What is your goal, make us rich or make traders rich !
the only way both parties can profit if you are a REAL BROKER. A real broker earns on commissions, which means the more positions a traders opens the more commission you earn as a company and now you want the trader to win, as you will want him to place more trades Wink
Great company to set out an ICO and not saying it is a scam, but they have no idea what they are doing and have no experience. (look at the team) and this platform will go bust on traders winning (thats what you want, right? )

Reading this thread carefully, and besides all the sales pitches from Spectre and other members (part of Spectres team or not) This were some valid questions, still not one single answer to one of them from Spectre. Besides some cursing from idiots.
What I do know is that Binary is illegal in most countries and more countries are joining every day. And the EU countries will also make it illegal. You can read about this all over the internet.

So I think it is stepping in a industry that is coming to its end...

Hi, you were already responded to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169122.msg23474749#msg23474749

I will copy/paste it here for those who missed it (including you):

You haven’t read our whitepaper so if possible, try and stop ranting and carefully read our responses. Binary.com is a centralised Binary broker raising money to continue their existing model and tokenise end of year profits to dividends. Our’s removes the broker completely out of the equation and replaces them with a decentralised, autonomous liquidity pool (DALP) and P2P model. This allows traders to trade a range of digital options, smart CFDs and traditional a-book trading. Not sure what makes you believe we are a binary broker – there are no deposits on our platform and no broker present.  We don’t offer binary options. The nature of our contracts covers binary outcomes as well, however these are Smart Options and Smart CFDs (ULC) and other contract types. Everything is governed by smart contracts which is the big difference which you clearly have missed.

It already works. The pool has grown, traders love it. Defamatory statements that are misleading will result in you being tracked down and sued for defamation. We are happy to escalate this.

1. They say they will apply for a EU license The 1st of January MIFID II will get in effect, meaning 95% of all EU countries will ban Binary Options. So this license is worthless. It can only be used in the EU. US, Canada, Brasil and many other countries and continents have already stated that offering Binary options is illegal. Binary Options are dead !>> clearly no real research was done or ignored

We have actually met with regulators including CySEC. Clearly your understanding of MIFID 2 is lacking as MIFID 2 is not actually even published. MIFID 2 doesn’t ban binary options. There is no information on that. Binary Options are not allowed to be marketed in select regions like Canada or Israel. However, as you can see digital options are big in the U.S as traded under CFTC regulated NADEX who has no plans to ban them. Binary.com which operates under a gaming license in Malta is actually one of the market leaders and will they be shut down by MIFID 2? Absolutely not. Is IQ Option being shut down by CySEC? They are one of the biggest binary players in Europe and operating well within the law. Again, we offer Smart Options (both all or nothing and digital options however our contracts are governed by smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, so there is no opportunity for financial fraud) and CFDs and traditional A-Book trading. You have clearly misunderstood what Spectre.ai does.

2. Financial statement is total guess work (or just pumped up for this ICO)

Actually our 2% model on SOs and 2-20% of spread on CFDs works like a charm. It more than covers our cost base (we don’t have account managers like you do at the broker you work for) so our human-asset intensity is far lower.  Also don’t forget we hold d tokens that participate in volumes not only on the normal divvy but end of year special divvy as well. That flows through as operating income. We’re a tech company, not a financial broker. Ergo, our cost base mirrors the former, not latter. Login to our platform and you can see the total dividends paid out, growth in the liquidity pool since the alpha went live around 1.5 months is over 5k ethers, which validates all of our forecasts. Our win rate assumptions included. We have the data, not sure what you’re operating on.

Again, as you haven’t read our white paper or gone into our detailed Forecasts model, you are not in a position to speak with any real authority. Nowhere is the LTV stated as $2,500. It is at $800-900 (page 14 Whitepaper), go to our Forecasts model as well and look at cell B72. With regards to holidays and breaks, yes actually we do factor that in, look at cell number B71. It assumes 110 days of trading (which is based on actual FX and DO data). So everything you have categorically said is false and misleading. Now yes, if you divide Gross Revs by the number of traders you get a net-volume per trader of around $2.4k (aka gross-ltv) however the LTV to us and token holders (net-ltv) is far lower owing to the mechanics of the DALP. Additionally, the LTV for FX traders is far higher than BO traders and our forecasts include a blend of both types of traders not ‘depleted binary option traders’. Many European FX brokerages have client LTVs of EUR 3,000 +. Some are at EUR 1,800 but the average is way higher. Most importantly, our data and assumptions on both net-LTVs and gross-LTVs are coming from one of the market leaders in Europe in binaries (volumes, win-rates, everything) so we have actual data verification behind our assumptions.

3. NO CONFLICTOF INTEREST ??

Based on this question it is clear that you don’t understand how the Ethereum block chain works, nor how immutable smart contracts interface with multi-sig wallets. We are not a counterparty to anything. Trader trade p2p or against the DALP. The Ethereum blockchain guarantees orcalised pricing so truer and fairer entries and only smart contracts control fund flows (not humans) after trade outcomes (wins, losses, close TP/SLs). It is theoretically impossible for us to extract funds from the liquidity pool (DALP). The only way spectre.ai’s wallet and d token holder wallets get paid are through volumes (not just losses; we are agnostic whether the client wins or loses). Again, loosely glancing over our whitepaper but not actually understanding what we do is going to result in false conclusions.

The win rate is actually 49.8% on binary options and we have this from one of the market leaders in Europe with trade data totalling over thousands trades and thousands of customers (sign an NDA with us and we can release that information in confidence, no problem). We build in a higher win-rate on our platform (52%) because our trading platform actually has good risk management features and emotion control algorithms that ensure clients don’t destroy their account within weeks of depositing. Our current win-rate on the spectre.ai dapp which has seen millions in volume go through it already is tracking close to 52-54%.

Spectre is promoting the platform to traders and pretending that they will offer all the tools to be a successful trader. This is great ! For the traders, but not for the shareholders (clients need to loose to make money) On the other side they promote ICO investors that they are going to offer a profitable trading platform, in which clients will loose on average 2500€ ..

Again, as you haven’t read our white paper or gone into our detailed Forecasts model, you are not in a position to speak with any real authority. Nowhere is the LTV stated as $2,500. It is at $800-900 (page 14 Whitepaper), go to our Forecasts model as well and look at cell B72. With regards to holidays and breaks, yes actually we do factor that in, look at cell number B71. It assumes 110 days of trading (which is based on actual FX and DO data). So everything you have categorically said is false and misleading. Now yes, if you divide Gross Revs by the number of traders you get a net-volume per trader of around $2.4k (aka gross-ltv) however the LTV to us and token holders (net-ltv) is far lower owing to the mechanics of the DALP. Additionally, the LTV for FX traders is far higher than BO traders and our forecasts include a blend of both types of traders not ‘depleted binary option traders’. Many European FX brokerages have client LTVs of EUR 3,000 +. Some are at EUR 1,800 but the average is way higher. Most importantly, our data and assumptions on both net-LTVs and gross-LTVs are coming from one of the market leaders in Europe in binaries (volumes, win-rates, everything) so we have actual data verification behind our assumptions.

Whether you like it or not, take a look at Oanda’s latest audited reports, 65-70% of traders even in a safe a-book environment lose money. It’s that simple. Of course the traders that are good and deserve to win should get paid and that’s exactly what we create a true and fair trading environment.

Also with regards to trading profits as a percentage of total Spectre.ai and token holder revenues, you have completely misunderstood how the Dapp store works and what adjacent fin-tech sectors/areas the DALP will connect to thus diversifying revenue streams.

So What is it ?What is your goal, make us rich or make traders rich !

To create the fairest and most transparent trading environment. Our technology means no deposits required, no brokers required, all prices independently verified. Those who win get paid, shareholders and Spectre.ai get paid on volumes (not just losses but both wins and losses) and Dapp store growth. Speaking in exclamation marks and screaming is not going to change our mission.

This is what a real broker does: https://www.timesofisrael.com/fleeced-by-israeli-binary-options-firm-canadian-man-commits-suicide/

People like you belong behind bars guising as customers when actually you are a broker yourself. Had you made that clear earlier, it would make a lot more sense that you had a dog in the fight. We mean this in every professional sense; shame on you for being a broker and part of the problem and trying to attack a technology that actually creates a fair and transparent trading environment for traders. Read the whitepaper.

Spectre.ai Legal

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: