Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89650 times)
zveroboy48

Activity: 205
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

Thanks Wink
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

This great project hasn't be listed on some major exchanges yet?
I see it easy to make 5X when it does.

No, this is on ED only now. Dont hurry up to sell tokens. I think price will be much more after launch platform and first dividends.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3217

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

No, this is on ED only now. Dont hurry up to sell tokens. I think price will be much more after launch platform and first dividends.

I think last two weeks before distribution of dividend, price can go up.

Is there any info how much can be expected from dividend? Any calculation?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dogbond1611

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Yes, they have several forecasts on spectre.ai. (for educational purpose...)
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

Yes, they have several forecasts on spectre.ai. (for educational purpose...)

They got lots of information about the token sale, proceeds and other spreadsheets that are really worth reading. It is nice to see that kind of transparency beause other projects usually don't have all that info.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
gasparik87

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

Hi! I wrongly not awarded by signature. One of the team members I can contact? Not only to Sylon. Thank you!
I believe sylon is the one you should contact.
If you really think sylon can't solve your issue, maybe you should join their Telegram.
I wrote a complaint to Mr. Sylon on the official email team Spectre, but no response. It's a shame to see such a team attitude to a man who for more than a month advertised the project and helped its development. Well, thank you. In the companies Mr. Sylona I more do not intend to participate and consider him a bad Manager. Moreover, with regard to this project, there are people there who came just in the first week and then they have all week are at 0 and they still received a payment. Coincidence? I don't think.
And can someone give a contact for any of the team members and the General email they don't answer? I'll try to explain the nature of your problem there.
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

I will definitely keep SXDT because the potential of this altcoin is huge and will definitely have very good prices this year. The goal of SXDT this year is likely to be $ 100 and become the best market in crypto

100 Dollar would be awesome!
100 dollars sounds crazy! But this is a crypto currency, here everything can be.
Probably not worth waiting for listing on the exchange,  it's better to take tokens on the etherdelta

You have to be salty. Hold tokens on the etherdelta?
ED is most of unsecure platform. Every few months they going to be hacked or whatever. You can read more: https://hackernoon.com/following-the-chain-a-new-revelation-in-the-search-for-the-etherdelta-hacker-a00b2a5f4e50
and stay away from EtherDelta

Yes, EtherDelta from time to time facing with some fishing attacks. But, at present time this is an indispensable service for those who are willing to sell or buy brand new tokens. Use ledger or metamask for your safety. Bookmark etherdelta page. Check their twitter page for an updates. The future belongs to decentralized platforms, in any case.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

I will definitely keep SXDT because the potential of this altcoin is huge and will definitely have very good prices this year. The goal of SXDT this year is likely to be $ 100 and become the best market in crypto

100 dollars sounds crazy! But this is a crypto currency, here everything can be.
Probably not worth waiting for listing on the exchange,  it's better to take tokens on the etherdelta

ED is most of unsecure platform. Every few months they going to be hacked or whatever. You can read more: https://hackernoon.com/following-the-chain-a-new-revelation-in-the-search-for-the-etherdelta-hacker-a00b2a5f4e50

Yes, EtherDelta from time to time facing with some fishing attacks. But, at present time this is an indispensable service for those who are willing to sell or buy brand new tokens. Use ledger or metamask for your safety. Bookmark etherdelta page. Check their twitter page for an updates. The future belongs to decentralized platforms, in any case.

Well, I am not a friend of etherdelta, but it is a good way to accumulate more spectre tokens cheap while they are only on this exchange.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:27 AM

EtherDelta is an exchange can provide me a service to buy/sell my coin under the concept decentralized exchange. Other large exchange are centralized exchange and need to KYC to trade huge money. I heard Radar exchange of 0x ICO project is also a good decentralized exchange for those who want to use this form.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
minerbro

Activity: 415
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

I have been following this project for a while.Glad to see that the crowdsale is completed with a success.
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

EtherDelta is an exchange can provide me a service to buy/sell my coin under the concept decentralized exchange. Other large exchange are centralized exchange and need to KYC to trade huge money. I heard Radar exchange of 0x ICO project is also a good decentralized exchange for those who want to use this form.

0x is a platform, not an exchange.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

0x is a platform, not an exchange.

This is a very usual misconcept that even experienced crypto investors have. They call EtherDelta an exchange, but it is just a set of smart contracts developed by a team that enables UX/UI and charges a fee for that.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

where can I find the price in dollar? Can anyone help me determine it ??  Huh Cool Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:25:51 AM

The price in dollar @dodgrad? You mean coinmarketcap? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectre-dividend/ and https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectre-utility/. You can also use Blockfolio or Delta.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

New here but I think this is going to be huge huge in coming days good concept.. changing it to 3 starts just due to sorry I don't have a etheruim wallet like most of ppl don't have if u ppl wants to make spectre grand success so the bitcoin payment option is must must be there
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

It’s hard to describe for me - you need to look into it by yourself - you won’t be disappointed
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

Hi. Explain, please, that it is necessary to do to holders of didvidend tokens(SXDT) to receive dividends: there is enough of fact that tokens are in wallet of the owner or it is necessary to be registered at the Spectre.ai trading platform and it is obligatory to trade there? Also it is necessary to register somewhere wallet with didvidend tokens(SXDT)? Whether dividends will be charged if not to trade at the Spectre.ai trading platform?
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

New here but I think this is going to be huge huge in coming days good concept.. changing it to 3 starts just due to sorry I don't have a etheruim wallet like most of ppl don't have if u ppl wants to make spectre grand success so the bitcoin payment option is must must be there

So wait until it is listed with BTC pair, already the team is looking for other exchanges in order to get BTC pairs. It will take some time because now a days exchanges are not easily listing the coin at least they need to generate some volumes before listing the coin.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

So wait until it is listed with BTC pair, already the team is looking for other exchanges in order to get BTC pairs. It will take some time because now a days exchanges are not easily listing the coin at least they need to generate some volumes before listing the coin.

You are right. Dont use Etherdelta. They stolen a lot of tokens in users a month ago. Better to wait good exhanges and better price. I think this token must be on top exhanges.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

@alexzorgo the platform going live in late March, which would have dividends rolling out sometime in April. You can keep your tokens in any ERC20 compliant wallet that you have the private key.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: