Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:05:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many new ICO, how to check if it's scam?  (Read 14775 times)
blissben930

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

For the analysis of ICO projects services such as Icodrops are well suited that expose the rating of projects.
Of course, you need to carefully study Whitepaper, the development team, and become familiar with the activity in social networks.
Particular attention should be given to the objectives of the project and their usefulness for people.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

I'm not an expert. but I have one proven track record. when I go to the ICO website is always seen for what it did if the beautiful pictures prices and ofer some to earn money if the first place the idea is a lot of text and a lot of information on the forum
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

Do not rush to invest your money in such projects, you need to analyze and understand whether this product is needed on the market. Most projects simply copy each other.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:38 AM

Too many ICOs has released and its important to research about them because every ICO wont get their success phase. There are of them will failed. So better check out their project, pick the project with working product.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...
If you want to see it's scam or not try to research when the ICO is almost over, if the team still active and still contact with the member maybe it is legit, it's very difficult to check it's scam or not because most of ICO now is scam or have simillar idea.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

A lot of crypto projects, every day more and more. I believe that now the only way to determine a good project from scammers, only for the development team and advisers. Ideas are copied from each other, only for the command crypto project can be determined.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

how to check ICO Huh

to check ICO i think you must know the project, coin, roadmap, whitepaper and website.
i also check out every looking ICO is good or not.
if you done to check all it, you must know that ICO is good or not.
so, try it.
khurshidahmed

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

well sometime its hard to find out .... most of them are scam
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

To my great regret, I can not say exactly what you can do to check the project. But still need to identify several rules for this, if in the project you see the project team that is on the video, then most likely the project has many prospects.
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

no one can give ico scam warranty or no scam. try to see the web, and look at the total sales of his coin, if it has reached hardcap it is very good, maybe a very small scam
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

I agree with Basil's opinion.  In fact, ICO has a great future, because we live in the time of technological progress, and this currency seems to have been created for this time.  And Paytomat has just heard about it.  And I decided to try and I remain satisfied.  So if you want to try something new - I advise
phunghoa0350

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

it's not that easy. If you want to know if an ICO is a scam or not, you should do your own research. Like the other guy said, read whitepapers which is very essential to your over all conclusion.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
We are discussing how to identify phishing projects. I personally think that this is not easy because when professional fraud agencies do, it is difficult to find traces related to their scams. However, I usually check the idea first because the idea will become the factor to decide that ICO can be successful or not.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

there has a many way to check some ico if it not a scam, seing a goal of it project, checking who involved in this project and seing what a product they made that quiet easy

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

We are discussing how to identify phishing projects. I personally think that this is not easy because when professional fraud agencies do, it is difficult to find traces related to their scams. However, I usually check the idea first because the idea will become the factor to decide that ICO can be successful or not.

It is very difficult to judge on the idea of a fraudulent project, scammers choose popular and simple ideas, just present them in a new form

Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:34:13 PM

Assess the Project’s Feasibility
Any project you invest money in must be real right now, not in the distant future. The project you invest in should not only be innovative, but also useful to a large number of people in the modern world. Somebody’s going to be using it, after all.The Project’s Team. It’s Very, Very Important
Often scammers write about fictitious people instead of the founders themselves, in order to keep them anonymous. A key to a successful ICO is experts who have experience in their fields and who can easily be found on Facebook or LinkedIn. But best of all is when a team consists of well-known people who have been involved in some cool projects in the past.
Check the Legal Entity
If you Google the project’s legal address and find yourself looking at the address of a kindergarten in the Zyablikovo district, then investing your money there is not advisable. Any contact information, including phone ng

richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

нa 100 % нe пoймeшь гдe oбмaн я oбычнo cмoтpю в интepнeтe дaнныe oб ICO мoжнo пoчитaть фopyмы кaк мoжнo бoльшe paccмoтpeть инфopмaции oб этoм ecли инфopмaции мaлo тo cтoит oбxoдить cтopoнoй
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:38:12 AM

Only research can help in choosing an ICO. Approximately half of the success of the project is ensured by a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site has information about its members with detailed background and contact information. It is even better if this team, or at least one of its participants, already had successful projects in the field of blockchain.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:52:10 AM

I will always see their team. because many ICO projects are scam because their teams do not show themselves.
Check their whitepaper, Roadmap and Partners.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: