Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So many new ICO, how to check if it's scam?  (Read 14775 times)
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

To know in the beginning, it is very difficult, because they designed it so complete and interesting, so many people are tempted to invest in the ICO. The new ICO can be seen the signs of its scam at the time ICO is in progress. The team of the ICO provider is not active and does not update its information and spreadsheet. They are submerged from the crypto world and do not respond to questions from ICO participants. They gradually disappear, not paying the participants at the end of ICO and erasing all the data and threads.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

ICO has many scams. So you have to be careful. Read their white papers to understand their team members, their technology, and their project prospects. Look at the information they posted on the official website. Pay more attention to some details.

By researching simple information about the ICO is not good because we have to find many details about them, we have to ask them all possible question and we need to get complete answers from them. So I suggest if you find any god ico better to gather more details about the project.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:13:15 AM

Great, a lot of people in this post give a lot of useful information.
The best way to do this is to check the source code of the project and to judge the quality of the project by analyzing the quality of the code.

kcgk

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

It is so difficult to identify scams. So we need to be careful when investing. It's best not to be lazy, read their white papers, and look at the information they publish on the official website. Learn about their team members and technology roadmap.
Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

The key to a successful ICO is experienced professionals who can be easily found on facebook or Linkedin. And best of all, when the team is made up of famous people who were previously involved in some steep projects.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

Determin the success of ICO is very difficult. When I study the project, I pay attention to the team, the idea, white paper, activity in social networks and opinions about this project of people competent for me, and then I make a decision.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

I want to tell you about ICO Vireo. Project Vireo is very promising and reliable, that’s why you can invest in this ICO and be sure of successful cooperation! Try it!
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Before calling a project a scam, one must understand that there are really fraudulent projects, and there are some who simply can not "shoot" for one reason or another. In general, before investing in ICO projects, you need to understand that this is in any case a high-risk investment. And the likelihood that they will bring you profits in the future - not high. Therefore, the most important rule of the investor is that it is safe to invest only free funds that have remained after covering all your expenses. Also look for projects whose principle of operation is understandable to you, and their goals are close to you. And be sure to diversify your portfolio.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

There are so many coins in the market right now that it is very hard to tell which ones are scams and which ones are not. what you should do is make sure you do research into whatever coins that you are going to invest your money into. check all their social media profiles and check what the developers are working on that is it the best way to know

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:15 PM

So many new ICO, and they all have new idea and tech listed on their webpages,

and even the websites use the same template...

but so many new ICO, how to check if it's scam, or worth to invest...
You need to research to know about the ICO project because some of them is the same vision and same of product. There's a lot of website that give ratings in a ICO project if is this good or not that's why you need to research in your own. The if I is worth it if that project have a good feedback in the investor or people if they show that they have a action to their project.
tinof

Activity: 343

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

The best way to check is to search everything about this ICO. The team, the community, the site, the founder, the idea. If any pf these or other things look suspicion, then you just pass it.

Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:31:34 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 07:52:26 AM by Uncertaintea

These days checking out scams can be very tricky, their developers has come up with very convincing ways to develop that looks so legitimate, some of the factors to consider however is the token allocation, the development teams involved and the project plan, if these are convincing enough then you can look further, iif not, let the ICO be
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Only experience and deep analyzing can help you in your question bro. Just don't be lazy and check check check everything.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

The best way to check is to search everything about this ICO. The team, the community, the site, the founder, the idea. If any pf these or other things look suspicion, then you just pass it.

But it will not be that easy to pass ICO that will scam in the end because we will not know if the project is already running, and my experience of ICO scam is only seen at the end of ICO after they successfully deceive everyone to raise funds.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Most of the time, you can be in bitcointalk BBS search information about the project, many people will give you the poor record of the project or need to pay attention to things, these are some valuable information, you are worthy of attention.
hoangenc9z99

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:05:09 AM

It is very educational, every day, reading the article will know something new for yourself! I recently do the study of ICO, but I am very addictive! Every day I am more and more immersed in ICO and the only way to find out what will be good, and what a fake! And 100% do not know!
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

First of all you need to consider if the product is solving any problems. Then, look at the whitepaper, roadmap and the teams expertise. I also look at the partnerships of the project and if the team members are active and attending crypto related conferences.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

This scammer's are the reason why some investor are afraid to invest their money in ICOs. Because some of them are already victimized this bad group of people. As to prevent this scammer's ICOs, before you join their project try to research first their whitepaper and their team. So that you will have a guide if their project is legit and useful to the people.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Investments into ICO it is very risky as now many ICO are projects swindlers. At the choice of ICO it is necessary very attentively ishchuchit the project! First of all I look for information on new ICO on the analytical websites if there is no information anywhere, then you shouldn't invest in this project. If at the project good ratings on these websites, then I begin to study in detail: team, idea, white paper, parnersky agreements.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

I think you just have to check their code on github, whether it's updated regularly, or whether the code base is submitting enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: