Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:04:13 AM

How the team handles question of the community, you can see how serious, knowledgeable and dedicated they are to this project. Already convinced, this will be my very first ICO investment. I am also with their slack and the CEO itself communicates and very active answering questions. Bounty thread is organized as well. Kudos to this team Wink

P.S - I know how busy you are guys buty maybe you're so kind guys to give newbies like me a simple presentation how will this work. It will definitely give me more knowledge about this project Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:53:45 AM

Whale and pump dump group will like this ICO. And hacker too! do we have any layer to protect
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:19:26 AM

Whale and pump dump group will like this ICO. And hacker too! do we have any layer to protect

Really a project to fill the eyes of connoisseurs of good opportunities, this one has everything to take off soon and be the basis for other projects. I believe in the potential of the Team and in the success of ICO. Good luck to everyone
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:42:55 AM

Really a project to fill the eyes of connoisseurs of good opportunities, this one has everything to take off soon and be the basis for other projects. I believe in the potential of the Team and in the success of ICO. Good luck to everyone

We all have to believe in any project, whether it's new or old, they'll want the best too.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

all coins has pump and dump. not crypto only, FIAT has PnD to.
we just believe this project, it will be success in the future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:07:32 AM

Please test all the security measures before holding the ICO. Yesterday Centra's website was hacked and I unknowingly sent my ETH to hacker's address.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:20:50 AM

Please test all the security measures before holding the ICO. Yesterday Centra's website was hacked and I unknowingly sent my ETH to hacker's address.

Their platform in beta is ready, they are now just adding security measures for it, I imagine that will h happens in te ICO too, right now you could subscribe for the PRE-ICO, and there is still time before the ICO starts, so they will tell us soon which measures they will take, they already know about hackers, some projects like veritaseum, were hacked, they won't commit the same mistake as others did:D.
pynetx

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:28:40 AM

Their platform in beta is ready, they are now just adding security measures for it, I imagine that will h happens in te ICO too, right now you could subscribe for the PRE-ICO, and there is still time before the ICO starts, so they will tell us soon which measures they will take, they already know about hackers, some projects like veritaseum, were hacked, they won't commit the same mistake as others did:D.

I hope so because I don't want to lose my ETH again and in return get nothing. Although Centra sent the token even to the ones who sent ETH to the hacker's address but, hey not everybody is Centra.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:38:59 AM

I hope so because I don't want to lose my ETH again and in return get nothing. Although Centra sent the token even to the ones who sent ETH to the hacker's address but, hey not everybody is Centra.

Actually it's centra's job to make their site safe, so if you give eth to hackers because of centra, then they should compensate your loss, which they already did.

The best thing is just avoid site getting hacked. Napoleonx is going for this way, which is the right way.

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:46:55 AM

Actually it's centra's job to make their site safe, so if you give eth to hackers because of centra, then they should compensate your loss, which they already did.

The best thing is just avoid site getting hacked. Napoleonx is going for this way, which is the right way.
Is centra get hacked? oh no cant believe that. Hope many my friend dont get this problem. :/ I tell them about Centra very much. Napoleon is good project on october. they should care about this too
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:06:23 AM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.

token without decimals. This can be a problem. When sending tokens between users' wallets, they will require small commissions. If the token is indivisible, there may be a technical problem. The Commission will have to put at least one NPX.
pynetx

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:30:23 AM

You are right. I like how Cindicator is handling the things though.
They have made their ICO very closed. No address on the website. All communication is via the lists they made.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:36:49 AM

Yes, best is to avoid it and as NapoleonX already stated they work on it. But even the best security arrangements are not 100% save. So I am not sure if you could say it's Centra's or who every fault if they get hacked.

Anyways NapoleonX is working on it Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:06:19 AM

i read white paper there is trading bot give benefit to investors and token holders get 85% profit when trading bot work on rent. but how will get napoleonx token holder benefits. is there parking system work or holding token system work?
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:20:54 AM

Dev, wrong info here - https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/npx/overview

cryptocompare shows ETH 5.81 per 1 NPX. Check please

This is a mistake that we will correct. This was our old price that have been changed to 1 NPX = 0.01 ETH following feedback form our early adopters.

The price seems high in my own opinion, at the rate of 1NPX=0.01 ETH=$2.89 approximately $3.

Can the team explain how they come up with their valuation and also what is the maximum cap for this project, Is there any private or pre-sale already
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:29:38 AM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.

Thanks for the clarification. I hope they won't have trouble with high transaction fees then. I had invested in SIFT and they also have a non-divisible token which can give quite high transaction fees. They also did some things to their smart contract to make it extensible which caused this, so maybe NPX won't have that.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:38:44 AM

Yes, best is to avoid it and as NapoleonX already stated they work on it. But even the best security arrangements are not 100% save. So I am not sure if you could say it's Centra's or who every fault if they get hacked.

Anyways NapoleonX is working on it Smiley

i read the whole page and couldnt find a post who answers the first quote in this post right now. would be interestet in that too
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:02:18 AM

i read white paper there is trading bot give benefit to investors and token holders get 85% profit when trading bot work on rent. but how will get napoleonx token holder benefits. is there parking system work or holding token system work?

investors will be paid with the gas generated by the transactions done by bots.

matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:16:12 AM

They raised the bounty budget for another 1000 ETH to 2500 which is a lot of money. If anyone got tempted, you should join it. We have to help them spread the word.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:21:37 AM

Today bots work in the BTC-USD pair segment? Will you consider trading in altcoins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: