Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

In a post they stated that they could have collected over 500 million.

Amazingly this is the first time I am hearing about Cindicator. I see they have raised their hard cap of $15 million. It is hard for me to say if they could have reached $500 million. For one, their ICO started September 12, before the China and JPMorgan FUD. The ICO landscape is different now.

This project, which made the sale in 4 stages, exclusively on white sheets. They did not seek simple money, they wanted to form a community. To get into the white sheet, you had to answer questions about the project, show profiles in social networks, etc. Many people refused.

they seemed like they were not greedy. They rejected plenty of whales because they just wanted to invest a shitload of money without adding any value to project. Out of more than 20K+ applications, they selected around 4k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:54:00 AM

Remember that first the value of the NapoleonX will increase so the value of our npx will increase too, but also we will be able to earn money with the platform, Daf will make a lot of benefit I guess. NapoleonX is really a project who will generate a huge amount of money, in value and by using the platform !

Not so many tokens will be issued and the price for them is normal. It would be desirable, that the project would appear on normal exchanges, with good volumes. But I do not think that the volume of sales of tokens will be large. People will not sell them. Profit from Daf is a good investment project

I for sure would hold my tokens when it goes live.
The money you can make with the DAF's will be great. I'm sure a lot of investors will think the same, I dont expect a large dump from bounty hunters for this project Wink.

This pratform will have a great future!
Great work team
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

there are many competition popping up in this area but NapoleonX has good potential to succeed 

Can you name one good competitor? I think napoleonX is currently the only serious project for trading AI for crypto's

There is Autonio, they are a serious project, but the way they propose to give value to their tokens is very weak, they plan to allow experienced users in the platform sell their own bots and strategies they created using their platform, which is a little confusing nonetheless, NaPoleonX is a better trading bot project, because they already give you a set of complex bots and strategies you can use whatever you want as long as you have daf tokens, if you don't get returns, you are not charge, only if you have gains Cheesy.

It's a market that probably brings more competition. But competition something we shouldn't fear of.

Competition push napoleonx to be better and also expands the market. So it's ok to have competitors.

That´s only one side of the medal.
There are too many projects that focus on working with AI, and in the future, the cryptoworld might be also dominated by the AI too.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:37:33 AM

there are many competition popping up in this area but NapoleonX has good potential to succeed 

Can you name one good competitor? I think napoleonX is currently the only serious project for trading AI for crypto's

There is Autonio, they are a serious project, but the way they propose to give value to their tokens is very weak, they plan to allow experienced users in the platform sell their own bots and strategies they created using their platform, which is a little confusing nonetheless, NaPoleonX is a better trading bot project, because they already give you a set of complex bots and strategies you can use whatever you want as long as you have daf tokens, if you don't get returns, you are not charge, only if you have gains Cheesy.

It's a market that probably brings more competition. But competition something we shouldn't fear of.

Competition push napoleonx to be better and also expands the market. So it's ok to have competitors.

There are too many projects that focus on working with AI, and in the future, the cryptoworld might be also dominated by the AI too.

I know that classic s&p trading is nearly fully automatic due to algos and bots. So it won't take long to port these towards the crypto sphere.
cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:09:40 AM

I know that classic s&p trading is nearly fully automatic due to algos and bots. So it won't take long to port these towards the crypto sphere.

Ok, to be honest that´s a good point too
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

Remember that first the value of the NapoleonX will increase so the value of our npx will increase too, but also we will be able to earn money with the platform, Daf will make a lot of benefit I guess. NapoleonX is really a project who will generate a huge amount of money, in value and by using the platform !

Not so many tokens will be issued and the price for them is normal. It would be desirable, that the project would appear on normal exchanges, with good volumes. But I do not think that the volume of sales of tokens will be large. People will not sell them. Profit from Daf is a good investment project

I for sure would hold my tokens when it goes live.
The money you can make with the DAF's will be great. I'm sure a lot of investors will think the same, I dont expect a large dump from bounty hunters for this project Wink.

This pratform will have a great future!
Great work team

What i like about this project is that you can use your coins for bots and make money on exchanges or you can choose to hold it and also make money long term, which is a win win situation.
Clearly they said they will be evolving this project and bots it the future so the value cant go anywhere else but up.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

Here I am very interested by what principle is organized work of bots? People will have to buy it, what would they use it?? On which exchanges it will work and what will be the process of setting up and work of the bot?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

Here I am very interested by what principle is organized work of bots? People will have to buy it, what would they use it?? On which exchanges it will work and what will be the process of setting up and work of the bot?

I think the way the bots work is kinda a traders secret so don't expect them to disclose this info Wink
The bots will work automatically and will be setup by NapoleonX (you won't be able to modify settings).
According to what I've read they will be activated on several markets (S&P 500, Bitcoin, etc..)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:27:39 AM

There are already a lot of bots active in crypto world. I know a handfull of guys that programmed their own trading bots that run good and are "winning" over decetn samples. Imagine big guys having lots of money
to hire programmers that work on trading bots full time. They are crushing it at the moment. We desperately need a project like NapoleonX so we can invest in a bot ourselfs and get that cake!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:32:44 AM

Yes the bot will get improvement in Time. Each update will make Daf better and each new Daf will offer a new possibility for investors. Its very nice to have that kind of application in crypto currencies. So much potential for NapoleonX.
cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

There are already a lot of bots active in crypto world. I know a handfull of guys that programmed their own trading bots that run good and are "winning" over decetn samples. Imagine big guys having lots of money
to hire programmers that work on trading bots full time. They are crushing it at the moment. We desperately need a project like NapoleonX so we can invest in a bot ourselfs and get that cake!

Of course then you make more out of it, but investing in such projects is more than enough
for most guys, me included, i think
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:55:30 AM

In a post they stated that they could have collected over 500 million.

Amazingly this is the first time I am hearing about Cindicator. I see they have raised their hard cap of $15 million. It is hard for me to say if they could have reached $500 million. For one, their ICO started September 12, before the China and JPMorgan FUD. The ICO landscape is different now.

This project, which made the sale in 4 stages, exclusively on white sheets. They did not seek simple money, they wanted to form a community. To get into the white sheet, you had to answer questions about the project, show profiles in social networks, etc. Many people refused.

they seemed like they were not greedy. They rejected plenty of whales because they just wanted to invest a shitload of money without adding any value to project. Out of more than 20K+ applications, they selected around 4k

I am not sure about this information. It's looking like hearsay.

It's a good way to pump a coin to look like it's unreachable. It was a good marketing campaign but still, don't believe 500m $ kind of thing.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

Just came back after a few weeks break from this thread, and it looks like there is lots of healthy interest in this project. With the devs still hard at work improving the functionality of the NapoleonX bot even as the ICO launch draws closer, I am getting more positive about this project.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

What is the minimum amount of ETH to participate in pre-sale? And to what date is registration in greenlist possible?

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

Yeah, it really is the case that the rich get richer. If NapoleonX succeeds as a project and continues to develop its bots over time, this will help to level the playing field a bit.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

What is the minimum amount of ETH to participate in pre-sale? And to what date is registration in greenlist possible?

With 0.01 ETH there is practically no minimum to get the 30% bonus in the pre-sale. Pre-Sale will start on the 10th of October, not sure how long its possible to register for it though.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:20:38 AM

There will be volume? There is always people to speculate.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

With 0.01 ETH there is practically no minimum to get the 30% bonus in the pre-sale. Pre-Sale will start on the 10th of October, not sure how long its possible to register for it though.
This is strange, usually almost all projects put the minimum amount for a pre-sale of 50-100 ETH, why is here not a minimum? It turns out that all who want can buy NPX with a 30% discount, then what's the meaning of pre-sale?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

This is strange, usually almost all projects put the minimum amount for a pre-sale of 50-100 ETH, why is here not a minimum? It turns out that all who want can buy NPX with a 30% discount, then what's the meaning of pre-sale?

Well isn't the reason for a pre-sale to see if the project has a good starting point and to see if people are willing to put their money in it? Of course you could make it with 50-100 ETH but then you just give the chance for bigger investors to get some coins here. Also a pre-sale has just a limited amount of tokens which will be sold.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:12:26 AM

They are giving little investors a chance to become an early investor. Why should it have to be a bad thing?

Crypto world is not just whales. There are too many little investors and they are not singling out anybody.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: