Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:15:48 AM

What is the minimum amount of ETH to participate in pre-sale? And to what date is registration in greenlist possible?

With 0.01 ETH there is practically no minimum to get the 30% bonus in the pre-sale. Pre-Sale will start on the 10th of October, not sure how long its possible to register for it though.
This is strange, usually almost all projects put the minimum amount for a pre-sale of 50-100 ETH, why is here not a minimum? It turns out that all who want can buy NPX with a 30% discount, then what's the meaning of pre-sale?

They are giving little investors a chance to become an early investor. Why should it have to be a bad thing?

Crypto world is not just whales. There are too many little investors and they are not singling out anybody.

Its def nice for the smaller investors, i am not sure if its the right strategy, but we will find out soon enough Smiley
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

What is the minimum amount of ETH to participate in pre-sale? And to what date is registration in greenlist possible?

With 0.01 ETH there is practically no minimum to get the 30% bonus in the pre-sale. Pre-Sale will start on the 10th of October, not sure how long its possible to register for it though.
This is strange, usually almost all projects put the minimum amount for a pre-sale of 50-100 ETH, why is here not a minimum? It turns out that all who want can buy NPX with a 30% discount, then what's the meaning of pre-sale?

They are giving little investors a chance to become an early investor. Why should it have to be a bad thing?

Crypto world is not just whales. There are too many little investors and they are not singling out anybody.

just because the coins available for pre-sale are limited I think it's still worth it if they just give to big investors to get tokens exclusively ,

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

just because the coins available for pre-sale are limited I think it's still worth it if they just give to big investors to get tokens exclusively ,

there is value in spreading the tokens around. you have a lot more people popularizing the project, thus increasing the value of the token. if you have a few people, then the word won't come out, leading to stagnation.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Its def nice for the smaller investors, i am not sure if its the right strategy, but we will find out soon enough Smiley

Everyone has his own reasons.
Since the main reason why some projects only let their presale for big investor is because they dont want a weak hand to join it (as far as i know).
I think napoleonx team can deal with it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

By allowing small budget people to take part of the pre sale, I think this will give a good impact. More people will be involved and sure this will give a better foundation to this project.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

Remember that first the value of the NapoleonX will increase so the value of our npx will increase too, but also we will be able to earn money with the platform, Daf will make a lot of benefit I guess. NapoleonX is really a project who will generate a huge amount of money, in value and by using the platform !

Not so many tokens will be issued and the price for them is normal. It would be desirable, that the project would appear on normal exchanges, with good volumes. But I do not think that the volume of sales of tokens will be large. People will not sell them. Profit from Daf is a good investment project

I for sure would hold my tokens when it goes live.
The money you can make with the DAF's will be great. I'm sure a lot of investors will think the same, I dont expect a large dump from bounty hunters for this project Wink.

This pratform will have a great future!
Great work team

What i like about this project is that you can use your coins for bots and make money on exchanges or you can choose to hold it and also make money long term, which is a win win situation.
Clearly they said they will be evolving this project and bots it the future so the value cant go anywhere else but up.

Yes it is. Here tokens have a really useful function. In many other ICO tokens have no useful function, they are simply sold as tickets to raise money. Therefore, I also like projects such as NapoleonX, which promise the actual use of tokens and making a profit.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:22:48 PM

The coins which have a real usage will be a successful ones in the future. Otherwise we have already seen lots of coins fade away without any proper reason.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Your presale is on.What is the minimum to invest in presale?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:00:23 PM

The coins which have a real usage will be a successful ones in the future. Otherwise we have already seen lots of coins fade away without any proper reason.

I would add to that that coins must not only have a real usage, but the project itself should be viable and able to generate income. There are a lot of coins at the moment which seem to be doing well in terms of price rise since ico, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will survive as viable projects if or after they are implemented.

eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

Do you have pre-sale? when it starts
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

There is no minimum amount. More precisely, it is, but at the level of 0.01 ether. Developers want to make a project accessible to all
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:09:13 PM

Yes, they have. It starts 9th October but you can check their website, there's a counter and the registration form for presale.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:11:18 PM

Just read this in whitepaper.

Although    the   project   has   a    formal   cap   of   100   000   ETH,   a   hidden   cap   will   be   set   up.   It   is   an   incentive    for   
subscribers   to   not   wait   until   the   end   of   the   ICO   to   contribute.   Indeed,   in   the   case   of   this   hidden   cap   being   
reached    early,    the    ICO    would    automatically    end    prematurely.    It    shall    ensure    that    the    NPX    token   
demand   will   be   high,   even   after   the successful   completion   of   the   ICO.

So, formally hard cap less than 100,000 eth? And can finish in any time? But anyway, this would not more that 100,000 eth, right? Huh
Departure

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

as far as I know, there was a certain white list of participants, I do not know if the list is closed now.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

Remember that first the value of the NapoleonX will increase so the value of our npx will increase too, but also we will be able to earn money with the platform, Daf will make a lot of benefit I guess. NapoleonX is really a project who will generate a huge amount of money, in value and by using the platform !

Not so many tokens will be issued and the price for them is normal. It would be desirable, that the project would appear on normal exchanges, with good volumes. But I do not think that the volume of sales of tokens will be large. People will not sell them. Profit from Daf is a good investment project

I for sure would hold my tokens when it goes live.
The money you can make with the DAF's will be great. I'm sure a lot of investors will think the same, I dont expect a large dump from bounty hunters for this project Wink.

This pratform will have a great future!
Great work team

What i like about this project is that you can use your coins for bots and make money on exchanges or you can choose to hold it and also make money long term, which is a win win situation.
Clearly they said they will be evolving this project and bots it the future so the value cant go anywhere else but up.

Yes it is. Here tokens have a really useful function. In many other ICO tokens have no useful function, they are simply sold as tickets to raise money. Therefore, I also like projects such as NapoleonX, which promise the actual use of tokens and making a profit.
This is really good, i saw some projects that have good ideas and development but their token are worthless.
Departure

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

Just read this in whitepaper.

Although    the   project   has   a    formal   cap   of   100   000   ETH,   a   hidden   cap   will   be   set   up.   It   is   an   incentive    for   
subscribers   to   not   wait   until   the   end   of   the   ICO   to   contribute.   Indeed,   in   the   case   of   this   hidden   cap   being   
reached    early,    the    ICO    would    automatically    end    prematurely.    It    shall    ensure    that    the    NPX    token   
demand   will   be   high,   even   after   the successful   completion   of   the   ICO.

So, formally hard cap less than 100,000 eth? And can finish in any time? But anyway, this would not more that 100,000 eth, right? Huh

Any time between 40-100K ETH
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:21:34 PM

Its really up to devs to decide but in my mine there are two ways to get a bonus. First one is if you are an early bird, second one is if you invest a bigger amount of money. Both make sense but it might have more value if you combine them both.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:57:40 PM

Its really up to devs to decide but in my mine there are two ways to get a bonus. First one is if you are an early bird, second one is if you invest a bigger amount of money. Both make sense but it might have more value if you combine them both.

Isn't that the whole point of percentage discounts? That more money you invest, more you will save? Not in percentages but in actual money. I am not even sure how to combine both ways as you suggested.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:02:32 PM

as far as I know, there was a certain white list of participants, I do not know if the list is closed now.
The pre-sale will be open from October 10th to October 17th to people having registered for the green list.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

I agree with you. Early bird discount is important to get more attraction and large investment is needed for long term support. smaller investors tend to be short sell to make quick money.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: