Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:21:51 PM

I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.
If it's true we will see gigantic increase of value on first day of exchange.

The market is big enough to accommodate more projects. I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:28:08 PM

I hope Napoleonx would sign some good pre-sale/ico deals before mainsale. Would be awesome if e.g. taas would stake some of their tokens in presale. As far as liquidity for the sale I Think the total altcoin MCAP is increasing to slow in comparison with the request for funds from new altcoins. I have developed some crypto metrics and it looks like we are merely shuffling around between the different icos now. Need more influx of capital.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

Some of the ICO are now having problem raising the funds needed, i think 25K eth as a soft cap is a little too high considering every now and then a new ICO is popping up most of it are a fork of the previous successful ICO.

I dont think this is too high.
This soft cap will easily be made because I'm sure the investors will also be investors who are not in crypto. The team has so much experience on the real markets with a lot of connections. There will be a lot of investors who are real stock investors and they have a lot of money.

This project is not only connected to the crypto community, its much bigger!

Actually, i think it is high too. Nowadays most of the icos not raising that much.

I know they are working outside to get big investors but still, it makes me worry.

Well, they have an ambitious goal but I am confident that they will reach their soft cap. I think KrytoKings said a while ago that there is a already great interest in the pre-sale with a lot of subscriptions for it. However we will see the common interest in NapoleonX when the pre-sale starts on 10, October.

If that it true than we have nothing to worry about. One or two whales would kick start the pre-sale and ICO after.
Some project has to break this series of poorly funded ICOs and it might as well be NapoleonX.

I agree. NapoleonX is not a based on empty promises on a whitepaper, and has good potential to be a highly successful project. The team has been professional and the marketing material has been of a high quality.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:27:35 PM

Yes the team is very solid and its a very good argument to know if a project can go far or not. NapoleonX has the team to make the project skyrocket. And with that the marketing and communication is very very nice, a lot of investors want to join the project and start to use Daf !
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.

The market is big enough to accommodate more projects. I wouldn't worry too much about this.

The problem is everyone just dump the coins which they get for free from bounties and stuff. Otherwise most of the ventures have good potential to thrive in the harsh market. As the Napolean will hold a strong bond on exchanges will see how it will go.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

The problem is everyone just dump the coins which they get for free from bounties and stuff. Otherwise most of the ventures have good potential to thrive in the harsh market. As the Napolean will hold a strong bond on exchanges will see how it will go.

A vesting period for bounties would be a nice addition to quite a few ICOs. But also, bounties are often not more than 1 percent of total tokens sold, lets assume that half of those are flippers, would still not make a huge setback in pricing if there is a demand post ico....
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:43:16 PM

Yes bounties always hit the price in the beginning.

I hope they give bounties one month or later when napoleonx hit the exchanges. With that bounties, the effect can minimize.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:43:43 PM

A vesting period for bounties would be a nice addition to quite a few ICOs. But also, bounties are often not more than 1 percent of total tokens sold, lets assume that half of those are flippers, would still not make a huge setback in pricing if there is a demand post ico....

The bounty programs won't dump the token value too much, but what will dump this is the timeframe it will take to make the platform online, it will take about 5 months to set up the project for its lunch, so in that timeframe is where the token will be inevitably dumped.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

I hope they give bounties one month or later when napoleonx hit the exchanges. With that bounties, the effect can minimize.

Many projects usually later distribute the earnings of bounty program participants. And this is normal. I think that even if distributed at once, the coins will not be sold in large quantities
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

Many projects usually later distribute the earnings of bounty program participants. And this is normal. I think that even if distributed at once, the coins will not be sold in large quantities
You are exaggerating my friend. Bounties are only 1-2% of entire distribution, usually they mean that price of tokens temporarily drops by 10 - 20% and then it completly recovers
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

Some of the ICO are now having problem raising the funds needed, i think 25K eth as a soft cap is a little too high considering every now and then a new ICO is popping up most of it are a fork of the previous successful ICO.

I dont think this is too high.
This soft cap will easily be made because I'm sure the investors will also be investors who are not in crypto. The team has so much experience on the real markets with a lot of connections. There will be a lot of investors who are real stock investors and they have a lot of money.

This project is not only connected to the crypto community, its much bigger!

Actually, i think it is high too. Nowadays most of the icos not raising that much.

I know they are working outside to get big investors but still, it makes me worry.

Well, they have an ambitious goal but I am confident that they will reach their soft cap. I think KrytoKings said a while ago that there is a already great interest in the pre-sale with a lot of subscriptions for it. However we will see the common interest in NapoleonX when the pre-sale starts on 10, October.

If that it true than we have nothing to worry about. One or two whales would kick start the pre-sale and ICO after.
Some project has to break this series of poorly funded ICOs and it might as well be NapoleonX.

I agree. NapoleonX is not a based on empty promises on a whitepaper, and has good potential to be a highly successful project. The team has been professional and the marketing material has been of a high quality.

I have heard rumors they will have a beta soon though, which will would already seperate them from 95%+ of other ICO"s who dont have a product. Im pretty hyped to see the beta, and I hope it comes soon so investors
can make a better decisions for their investments
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

I have heard rumors they will have a beta soon though, which will would already seperate them from 95%+ of other ICO"s who dont have a product. Im pretty hyped to see the beta, and I hope it comes soon so investors

That rumor about a beta does seem to be more than rumor, because I have seen a video of their web platform with performance graphs and historic performance. It was posted a few pages back. But I think the video is taken offline now.
Departure

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:34:02 PM

That rumor about a beta does seem to be more than rumor, because I have seen a video of their web platform with performance graphs and historic performance. It was posted a few pages back. But I think the video is taken offline now.

Yes, access to the video was limited to the developers. Perhaps, the product requires improvements. I hope that soon we will be shown a new one,  modified video
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

Yes, for sure - the video is not available, because it was added via Google form, and not on YouTube, maybe anyone copied it?  
anyway, I think soon there will be a beta version
Departure

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:04:43 PM

You are exaggerating my friend. Bounties are only 1-2% of entire distribution, usually they mean that price of tokens temporarily drops by 10 - 20% and then it completly recovers
I wrote that I do not believe that members of the bounty community can affect the price. The price dictates the market, and I think the market will be interested in a new product.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:20:40 PM

A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.
sophlr

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:25:21 PM

Here is a question, how does a being french, make this different from the other crypto asset management tokens that are out there.

Because your headline says 1st French, so just asking.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:32:23 PM

If I want to buy tokens on pre-sale, I must be registered in their green list for this?
I can still do this?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:43:29 PM

If I want to buy tokens on pre-sale, I must be registered in their green list for this?
I can still do this?
Yes of course , go to their website : www.napoleonx.ai
You can still register there.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: