Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.
Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.

NPX token price will be 0.01 ETH / token. Regarding listing, we are still negociating but should have a big announcement on this front soon. This is part of a larger deal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:40:00 AM

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.

On first page: Token rate - 1 ETH = 100 tokens.
But may be here will be some bonuses also
There are bonuses in presale and ICO, 30% on presale and up to 20% on ICO.
Its in their whitepaper.

so, you will get 130 NPX/ETH in pre-sale, and another 20 NPX when ICO.
it will be your profit by joining pre-sale and ICO

Not exactly. In pre sale you will get 30% bonus, but bonus during the ICO are not cumulative. By the way, the pre sale as we have designed it is more a pre-opening to our ICO to avoid congestion on the network and making sure everyone will get in provided we do not reach the hidden cap during this pre sale. This is not a pre sale to have a war chest to speed marketing.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:43:14 AM

On first page: Token rate - 1 ETH = 100 tokens.
But may be here will be some bonuses also
There are bonuses in presale and ICO, 30% on presale and up to 20% on ICO.
Its in their whitepaper.

so, you will get 130 NPX/ETH in pre-sale, and another 20 NPX when ICO.
it will be your profit by joining pre-sale and ICO

More so in the pre-sale than in the ICO, so be sure to subscribe to the green list on time, they mentioned before that the last day may be the 8 oct, is a tentative date which is not confirmed yet; in any case, I have another question, the platform goes live officially about 6 to 8 months after ICO, but will we be able to use some bots meanwhile, because since the launch of NPX on exchanges until the launch of the platform is a long time, so NPX tokens will be dumped to the ground in that time until the service is officially online, so what will happen between the months the service is not to the public?

We intend to have our platform ready within 3 months post ICO, in parallel we will get our asset management license in order to be ready to launch our first DAFs asap. If we collect above 40k ETH, then we could launch our DAFs a little bit earlier as we would have less constraints from a Regulatory point of view
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:46:39 AM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.
In my opinion it's a little too high but they are aiming in bigger investors. Anyway only 11 days to pre-sale, maybe they will introduce some new bonuses

There are many discussions surrounding those conditions and whom they benefit and whom they exclude from those benefits. 10 ETH sounds reasonable, but then again, why not grant a bonus to everyone participating during the pre-sale. It also gives you a nice indication for the overall demand for the project.

That is the case, at this stage our presale is more a pre opening of the ICO than a standard pre sale to avoid congestion on the network. That is why the minimum is 0.01 ETH for the pre sale.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:50:45 AM

Is there a French translation of the whitepaper already?
Or a French ANN Thread?
I read the English one but I would like to go deeper in the understanding.

Thanks for your reply!
Nope, i checked the translation campaign spreadsheet and no one has reserved it yet

So hurry up !!! Yes, we are French but have used English since day one as we were not goig for a local project but an international one.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:54:48 AM

Are there any estimates on what kind of returns the various trading strategies will target? It would be good to have a sense of this if possible.

Yes, we have presented our first 10 strategies that we would like to implement. They are presented in our Blackpaper that you can download at blackpaper.napoleonx.ai or directly from our website. Contrary to several projects, we think we need to give guidance in terms of expected returns even though past performance cannot guarantee future ones.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:58:14 AM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.

No, that is not correct, minimum amount to get the 30% bonus is 0.01 ETH. We want every one to be able to get the same benefits.

Thank you for clarifying that with 0.01 ETH there is "practically" no minimum for the pre-sale!

I think the wrong statement of a minimum of 10 ETH might have already scared some of us here from participating in the pre-sale.

Thank god it's only 0.01 ETH. The 10 ETH minimum would've definitely put off a lot of people to this ICO.
How much is the team looking the raise during pre-sale? to me the concept of pre-sale has been abuse, before pre-sale fund is use to develop the platform, get the team up and running and carry out some marketing and promotion work before coming for ICO but now there is no week difference in ICO and pre-sale

As stated before, the pre sale is more an artefact to facilitate the ICO process and avoid network congestion. That is why there is a very little difference on the presale vs the ICO and why we have not put any cap on the presale and a 0.01ETH minimum amount.
Should it have been a true pre sale to raise money for funding puprose, we would have put a cap and certainly a minimum amount to avoid having too many people at this early stage.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:14:11 AM

If you keep on comparing the two projects your just confusing the investors here and in on the other project let napoleonX do its thing same goes with the others, as for the dev team are you going to do an AMA or a live Q&A broadcast anytime soon? 

A Q&A is on its way, but with so many different things to do, it is taking more time than anticipated. We will try to release a basic one and enrich it. We will put a link on our website for convenience.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

Dev team should provide the beta for testing before the real app comes out, only then we can see the full potential of NapoleanX. User interface is the most important part because lots of newbies will be trying to trade.

they should do that. it would show proof of what they're working on and increase the value of the token and project at the same time.

They still dont have beta or alfa version? What they said about this?
It would be nice to see beta before crowdsale.

It would be reasonable to see something like alfa or beta before ico. Seems that recent legal development implies that if there is no practical way to use the token (e.g. alfa env.) it is to be considered a security (if it is able to trade). This is why some Projects are delaying ico/tge, creating interimn tokens (non tradeable), deploying early alfa etc.

The team already said that they want to show the beta before ICO. They just have to strengthen the security aspects still.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

Here I am very interested by what principle is organized work of bots? People will have to buy it, what would they use it?? On which exchanges it will work and what will be the process of setting up and work of the bot?

The bots will be encapsulated in DAFs in a second stage. You won't have access to their code source of course but they will manage the trading automatically. When profit are generated, performance fees will be paid in the form of new DAF token issuance and be transfered to NPX token holders providing they have participated in voting cessions.

Additionaly, should NPX token holder wish to participate in the DAF, they will have a privileged access to them.

Besides, NPX tokens will be listed on at least 2 exchanges and you will be able to trade them. Listing is expected within a few weeks post ICO completion.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:27:57 AM

Is there a French translation of the whitepaper already?
Or a French ANN Thread?
I read the English one but I would like to go deeper in the understanding.

Thanks for your reply!
Nope, i checked the translation campaign spreadsheet and no one has reserved it yet

So hurry up !!! Yes, we are French but have used English since day one as we were not goig for a local project but an international one.

Yes, It's international and English language is mandatory but still, when preparing the whitepaper, you can also make it french simultaneously. Odd that you didn't.

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

I still stand behind the notion that an algorithm will not be able to outperform a human. Even with basic knowledge of how trading
works. I'm not saying they are not useful or able to generate profits. An algorithms usefulness reaches as far as the owner of the
trading accounts being AFK and/or his need for sleep. A human can't make trades 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An algorithm doesn't need a break.

I kinda get your feeling, but not a lot of humans are succesful traders.  Sure with crypto everybody can be a winner when BTC goes up so much, but with other commodities, it isn't so easy. I like trading bots, although i like a human to give the final yes/no when a trade is suggested.
The advantage with crypto is that the technology is still at the beginning if you jump in now you will really certain win.

Well that depends on the crypto you are jumping in to. Most of them i would not support because they lack talent in developement or any kind of originality. This seems to be one of the good ones
But most of the big currencies will and if you trade them with the napoleonx bots ROI will be tremendous.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

Here I am very interested by what principle is organized work of bots? People will have to buy it, what would they use it?? On which exchanges it will work and what will be the process of setting up and work of the bot?

The bots will be encapsulated in DAFs in a second stage. You won't have access to their code source of course but they will manage the trading automatically. When profit are generated, performance fees will be paid in the form of new DAF token issuance and be transfered to NPX token holders providing they have participated in voting cessions.

Additionaly, should NPX token holder wish to participate in the DAF, they will have a privileged access to them.

Besides, NPX tokens will be listed on at least 2 exchanges and you will be able to trade them. Listing is expected within a few weeks post ICO completion.

This sounds great for early adopters and serves as a mechanism to prevent the dumping of tokens on the market. good job guys.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:06:31 PM

Which payment they ll accept on the pre-sale? Only ETH? ot may be BTC and other cryptocurrencies also?
And if yes, which rates per 1 NPX will be?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

That is, one more special token will be issued for the payment of profits? And how can you exchange it later? Will it also be listed on the exchanges?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:12:56 PM

Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.

NPX token price will be 0.01 ETH / token. Regarding listing, we are still negociating but should have a big announcement on this front soon. This is part of a larger deal.

Looking forward to the big announcement  Grin Hope it will be done before the ICO's. I'm sure Bittrex is near impossible to get on these days but any other decent Exchange would be great news. Maybe Binance?  Wink
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

Which payment they ll accept on the pre-sale? Only ETH? ot may be BTC and other cryptocurrencies also?
And if yes, which rates per 1 NPX will be?
The payment is ETH only

1 NPX = 0.01 ETH , and thats the minimum investment.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.
Bots are the future for most things that involve money:D

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.
There are more than one token for a problem. That's making it difficult to keep an eye on everything. NapoleonX could make it easy for everyone.

Again NapX won't magically fix your trading woes. You have to be versed in the subject to effectively use a bot to favorable result. If not you might actually speed up the rate of loss with bots.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

I share the vision that the stock market will end up adopting its exchanges in cryptomonies because this will become a norm and therefore with ethical one could buy for exemple Microsoft shares, and this is where Napoleon X come in the investment strategies that either for business assets or for cryptographic assets. Beautiful days await us.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

token will be tradable very fast after the ico, and I think the value will continue to increase, we will not see a dump of the token. With the possibility of a trading bot, and the different Daf for different strategies, a lot of people will want to use the NapoleonX platform and make benefit !
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: