Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:15:39 PM

I can see there is a lot of confusion about the minimum amount you need to donate to get the bonus. A lot of people are saying 10 ETH is the minimum, but thats now how i understand it if i read the website and whitepaper.

From the Whitepaper:

The   ICO   shall   be   successful   if   the   Minimum Amount   of   25   000   ETH   is   raised.    One   hundred   Napoleon   Coin   
(NPX)    token    will    be    issued    for    1    ETH:    100    NPX    =    1    ETH. It    will    not    be    possible    to    divide    one    NPX.   
Therefore,   one   NPX   will   be   the   minimum   investment.

Maybe the bonus will only happen if more then 25.000 ETH (minimum amount) is raised. So if the total amount raised is 30.000 (25.000 x 1,2) the people in the presale get a 1,2x bonus. And if 37.500 (25.000 x 1,5), all the people who invested in the pre-sale get a 1,5x bonus.

I guess we will have to wait on the team for the final answer.

I hope not but what happen if not reach min. amount?

If the minimum is not reached, the money will be automatically send back to the investors. Just from the Greenlist feedback, we see this possibility as unlikely though.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:18:56 PM

when smart contract will be available on github? Nice to see growing community.  soon need ICO countdown.

Our smart contracts are already available on Github at github.napoleonx.ai. Comments welcome on our smart contracts.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

token will be tradable very fast after the ico, and I think the value will continue to increase, we will not see a dump of the token. With the possibility of a trading bot, and the different Daf for different strategies, a lot of people will want to use the NapoleonX platform and make benefit !

We have to be realistic and expect a dump or two after this coin hits the exchanges, but im sure value will increase more and in long term we should all be in profit.
The popularity of bots is going up and NapoleonX has a great thing going here.
Why should we expect a coin dump when entering the exchange?
I think that if the project is promising, then the coin can be pumped.
People are just affraid of bounty hunters dumping tokens. It is usually true but bear in mind that bounties are only something about 2% which is very small amount and it shouldn't affect price of tokens that much
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:23:43 PM

But 100k is not the final hard cap. Its only formal cap. In fact, hard cap can finished in 50k ETH, or 73K ETH etc. Because they ll have hidden hard cap.

Is hidden cap = pre sale? I mean whatever the amount of tokens will be sold during the pre sale will be the hidden cap?
Where N A P O L E O N X hard hat is not clear where
In order to participate in N A P O L E O N X, only more people need to know N A P O L E O N X.
I believe that every person who sees N A P O L E O N X has a good understanding to understand N A P O L E O N X.

What are you talking about? The hard cap is written in the ANN in the opening post as max cap. What unclear is, is the hidden cap, which will probably trigger a time limit until when the sale will be over. And this one will be probably between 40,000 and 100,000 ETH, as they target 40,000 ETH.

NVM the 100,000 ETH is just formal. The hidden cap will probably stop the token sale directly, at least this is what they have written. But then I wonder why they put up a formal max cap!? Why not an realistic all in all max cap?

The formal cap is just to reassure investors that we will not take unreasonable amount of money as some project have done regardless of the use for this money. The hidden cap is a marketing trick to force investors not to wait until the end to participate otherwize they might be left out altogether.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:29:36 PM

when smart contract will be available on github? Nice to see growing community.  soon need ICO countdown.

Our smart contracts are already available on Github at github.napoleonx.ai. Comments welcome on our smart contracts.

uint public bountyLockup = 16 weeks;  //bounty tokens cannot be created until at least four months  <- Bounty tokens will be released immediately after ico? (I didnt read the entire code so perhaps the implication is clear later in the code)
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:31:08 PM

Here is a question, how does a being french, make this different from the other crypto asset management tokens that are out there.

Because your headline says 1st French, so just asking.

To be honest, being French should not necessarily affect our value proposal except that in most of the trading rooms, you find French guys at key positions. We do have a very high scientific education and some kind of tradition as well here in France.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:33:51 PM

A good way to invest in cryptocurrency without the stress and knwoledge of the many settings importants to considers as  return on an investment, risk , volatility of the market, distribution and diversification are managed by bot , now anybody can win money with this solution.

Just a thought, if everybody is using bots, doesn't that ultimately reduce the possible margin of profits available in individual trades.

I think it will be a while before 'everybody' uses bots. And there will be differences in the bots of course. So i think this will not be a problem anytime soon.

There will be different bots of course, some might perform better than others so it's the task of the NapoleonX team to constantly improve their bots so that they won't get outperformed by others.

The DAFs are a set of various bots and strategies, that uses historical data to make decisions, they are NOT simple, so NapoleonX will definitely be better than others, that is the good part of this project, you don't get a simple bot for trading, you get an entire platform dedicated for trading Cheesy.

Do some trading bots use neural network technologies to learn from the market ?

This is something that we have not integrated in our bots at this stage, but we have plenty of ideas to use neural network technique to enhance either our strategy generation or our strategy combination.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

Wow! 2500 bounty program is big and for sure many people join to your bounty. I would like to join also but I have joined to the campaign who still running. But anyway , october 23 is start of ICO and for sure many investor will invest to napleonx so it will become successful this project. I will also invest in napleonx and im very excited ICO start in october 23.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

The asset management industry has been controlled by financial institutions that take risk-free astronomical commissions for their clients who take risks by entrusting their money to them and have never been properly rewarded for a long time . Now it's time to change this model  and reverse the trend with Napoleon X !
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.

Wow, i would appreciate a link to this rumor. NaPoleonX should be marketed to the people that missed out Cindicator, if they still have money left to invest  Smiley.

Alright.

The team also noted that the total amount proposed by all 33,449 applicants from 160 countries of the world exceeded $500 million.

Here is the link:

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/cindicator-project-successfully-complete-an-unusual-token-sale-collects-15-million/

Omg.. Does napolenX team can give  info, how may investors interesing in their green list as well?  Roll Eyes

We are already exceeding much more than our minimum amount on our Greenlist and are getting close to the Traget amount. However, we are prudent as these are only intentions and not actual cash
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

token will be tradable very fast after the ico, and I think the value will continue to increase, we will not see a dump of the token. With the possibility of a trading bot, and the different Daf for different strategies, a lot of people will want to use the NapoleonX platform and make benefit !

We have to be realistic and expect a dump or two after this coin hits the exchanges, but im sure value will increase more and in long term we should all be in profit.

But it often happens that right after the token gets listed on its first exchange, the price goes down because of the bounty hunters that dump their shares.
Typically, tokens for bounty hunters are given a few days after entering the exchange or even a week. The price has time to grow up to the distribution of coins. Many ICO start to hold tokens for a month specifically so that they don't lower the price on the exchanges.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:46:19 PM

I think the project Cindicator will not prevent the development of the project NaPoleonX. I would say that these are different projects that will not compete with each other.

Even so, there are in the same category of asset management with trading strategies, backtesting and trading signals on both crypto and traditional assets. But if it is really true that Cindicator could have raised $485 million more after hitting their hard cap, that money is now free to flow into NaPoleonX.

Wow, i would appreciate a link to this rumor. NaPoleonX should be marketed to the people that missed out Cindicator, if they still have money left to invest  Smiley.

Alright.

The team also noted that the total amount proposed by all 33,449 applicants from 160 countries of the world exceeded $500 million.

Here is the link:

http://cryptoconsulting.info/2017/news/cindicator-project-successfully-complete-an-unusual-token-sale-collects-15-million/

Omg.. Does napolenX team can give  info, how may investors interesing in their green list as well?  Roll Eyes

We are already exceeding much more than our minimum amount on our Greenlist and are getting close to the Traget amount. However, we are prudent as these are only intentions and not actual cash

Well, that's some great news. I hope that the facts will follow the intentions.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:49:34 PM

But it often happens that right after the token gets listed on its first exchange, the price goes down because of the bounty hunters that dump their shares.
Typically, tokens for bounty hunters are given a few days after entering the exchange or even a week. The price has time to grow up to the distribution of coins. Many ICO start to hold tokens for a month specifically so that they don't lower the price on the exchanges.

Yes but you will always have people who dont care about the long run and want to earn quick money and then is when the dump happen. I dont think anyone can prevent that from happening.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

That is very good news. I was wondering if NaPoleonX was going to be a hidden gem, but it looks like you have reached investors. But don't let up on spreading the word and showing demos, because as you say you need a wide margin to ensure the target will be met and exceeded.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:01:37 PM

Thanks for clearing up the bonus structure for the pre-sale. And good to hear you guys have a lot of interest in the ICO and the pre-sale  Grin Maybe the hard cap will be reached quickly and we can get this show on the road  Cheesy
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:04:58 PM

That is very good news. I was wondering if NaPoleonX was going to be a hidden gem, but it looks like you have reached investors. But don't let up on spreading the word and showing demos, because as you say you need a wide margin to ensure the target will be met and exceeded.

how many users from green list yo think able to participate? Do we going to receive email for queue?

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:14:57 PM

see their beta Cheesy that's awesome. dev will publish soon so ur guys should be confident when invest on this project
Where did you see it? can a link be posted please.... Im getting too hyped to wait longer. Want to see the bot in action!
I also would like to take a look at the prototype in action,
I wonder how everything will work, test any strategy, if you have this - share it !
Does beta has been released already.?
Didnt even see that on their social media or here.?
Some team member should clarify this.
They said they will release it soon so dont worry, im sure they will post it immediately when it will be ready for public.

Where did you see that a beta would be soon released ?

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:42:27 PM

The 30% of the the pre sale is really good. I think a lot of people who want to invest in NapoleonX will subscribe in the greenlist to be sure to have the 30% bonus. Don't miss a chance to have free coin. For now its only intention but I think there is a lot of people in the greenlist how really want to invest in NapoleonX, people don't want to lose their chance to have a bonus !
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:47:32 PM

The 30% of the the pre sale is really good. I think a lot of people who want to invest in NapoleonX will subscribe in the greenlist to be sure to have the 30% bonus. Don't miss a chance to have free coin. For now its only intention but I think there is a lot of people in the greenlist how really want to invest in NapoleonX, people don't want to lose their chance to have a bonus !
I havn't registered in the greenlist yet, where can I find a registration form?
When will it close? 30% get it fabulously a lot, where else you can get such a profit.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

I want to say that NaPoleonX has a great bounty manager! compared to other projects - tables are filled in time, and everything is arranged in them
if the project has a good attitude towards to bounty - then project itself will prosper!
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: