Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

It will be interesting to see what the recent Swiss news about keeping a extra Eye on icos and possible impact of this on Napoleonx roadmap.

First the ICO ban of South Korea, then Russia wants to ban BTC payments and now Switzerland is investigating ICOs. I really hope that won't let the market slip into the next downtrend. That would make it even harder for an ICO to raise money.

We have read the news as everyone this week and contacted our Swiss lawyer for some feedback. ICO are still possible in Switzerland but require to get a FINMA approval (Swiss regulator) before launch. As you can imagine, this is a slow machine and we will make an announcement tomorrow on this topic. As you may be aware, we have been exploring a French alternative since the start. Together with this decision, we will make additional announcement, for the better of this project.
It's a bad thing that all those ICO regulations are emerging now. Every invention into the market is not good.
this regulations is just help us avoid scam ico and make sure founder will be serious with their project
This regulations have a good and bad impact on society, but of course the government will only get the good impact, thats why they created it  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:03:51 PM

Who knows how intensively DAF, which are planned, will work? Will it be intraday trading? or a transaction, for example, once every three days, once a week?

Deal once a week? It's a robot. High-frequency trade. Why do I need an algorithm, once a week and I can make a deal. However, I believe that the bot will have different strategies for trading. Although in order to use the algorithm to maximize, I would prefer high speed. But the developers know better, I rely on their professionalism. Investors do not need to do anything, only to make a profit. Smiley

I'm under the impression that it's similar to other trading robots. It could potentially be making multiple trades hourly, or it could only make a few a day. All depends on market conditions.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

Who knows how intensively DAF, which are planned, will work? Will it be intraday trading? or a transaction, for example, once every three days, once a week?

Deal once a week? It's a robot. High-frequency trade. Why do I need an algorithm, once a week and I can make a deal. However, I believe that the bot will have different strategies for trading. Although in order to use the algorithm to maximize, I would prefer high speed. But the developers know better, I rely on their professionalism. Investors do not need to do anything, only to make a profit. Smiley

I'm under the impression that it's similar to other trading robots. It could potentially be making multiple trades hourly, or it could only make a few a day. All depends on market conditions.

I think depend on you setup and trade condition. also big benefit you can set how many trade per day or week and more low frees charge more then others.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

I think depend on you setup and trade condition. also big benefit you can set how many trade per day or week and more low frees charge more then others.
I got information about the trading frequency from their blackpaper.

To generate trustable, liquid and scalable performance, our experience in financial markets have proven that low frequency trading signals should be implemented. Indeed, low frequency trading on liquid futures allows to trade huge volume (>1bn€ equivalent) and to avoid inflated execution costs   which are extremely performance destructive. Consequently,   proprietary trading bots have been designed with   one trade maximum per day.

And i think it would be more interesting to check some DAF examples (various strategies) on their blackpaper.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

If you set a limit per day/week you might miss the most profitable moments to make a trade but on the other hand it can be the other way around. I hope you will be able to choose between high risk high reward and low risk low reward.

duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:53:30 PM

nice project.

i like it

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

Yes, usually robots are used for trading within a day, when the question is about seconds and small, multidirectional fluctuations are occurring all the time. Many bots are set to receive a small profit, but more often.
Napoleon bots should be more accurate in terms of timing local bottoms/tops. Anyway I'm sure that they will be able to support HFT, maybe not now, but definitely in the future

I am pretty sure that APIs on crypto are too slow for real HFT. Someone please correct me on this if i am misinformed. But maybe in the future... i can't see a reason why not..
adsdas

Activity: 337

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

I find short video overwiew of this ICO. May be it can help someone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKn4USXg7wY
thank you for nice review. is this your voice ? sound like tv reporter or a reading bot

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

How many exchanges NapoleonX will support?
Will there be a single unified dashboard for all exchanges?

It's all dependent on which exchange NapX decides to integrate into their platform.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

It's all dependent on which exchange NapX decides to integrate into their platform.

Almost most of the exchanges have API support, so integrating one or another should be easy, but I think they will start with the big ones, like bitfinex, poloniex, binance, etc. after that they may introduce more according to users demand.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

Almost most of the exchanges have API support, so integrating one or another should be easy, but I think they will start with the big ones, like bitfinex, poloniex, binance, etc. after that they may introduce more according to users demand.

Ideally they will add the aforementioned exchanges plus bittrex. Anyway, A certain knowledge is needed to utilize a bot effectively. Ppl can't keep thinking that an arbitrage system, will just automatically earn them profit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
toolucky98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

thank you for nice review. is this your voice ? sound like tv reporter or a reading bot
I also think so, sound like bot.
That video has been posted on several previous pages
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:18:25 PM

Haha, I guess it is text-to-speech synthesis using the voice of a TV reporter. The fact that you have to ask means the technology has improved quite a lot.  Smiley

http://blog.neospeech.com/what-is-text-to-speech-and-how-does-it-work/
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

I got information about the trading frequency from their blackpaper.

To generate trustable, liquid and scalable performance, our experience in financial markets have proven that low frequency trading signals should be implemented. Indeed, low frequency trading on liquid futures allows to trade huge volume (>1bn€ equivalent) and to avoid inflated execution costs   which are extremely performance destructive. Consequently,   proprietary trading bots have been designed with   one trade maximum per day.

And i think it would be more interesting to check some DAF examples (various strategies) on their blackpaper.

Well, if the developers have made such an algorithm, then they know better how to correctly. I just made assumptions. I am satisfied with this project any trading strategy that brings profit. Since in any case, do not have to do anything, but only to make a profit. At least, so it was stated by the developers.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:19:59 PM

with napoleonx we are planning for bot world war I. NapoleonX-Autonio-Gunbot-Zenbot....
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:49:33 PM

with napoleonx we are planning for bot world war I. NapoleonX-Autonio-Gunbot-Zenbot....

I think NapoleonX will be much better!
The DAF's are created for you with the best algo, you can change a lot on those other bots to loose a lot of money instead of gaining Smiley

I think I know the winner of this bot world war Grin
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

I have used Gunbot favorably, but again you have to know what you doing to use it efficiently. Anyway, my interest is piqued to try out the bot once a demo is released. Hopefully, they sticlk with the plan and release one prior to ICO. My decision to invest will be based on favorable experience with the demo. Am tired of blindly investing in company's promises.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:56:20 PM

It will be interesting to see what the recent Swiss news about keeping a extra Eye on icos and possible impact of this on Napoleonx roadmap.

First the ICO ban of South Korea, then Russia wants to ban BTC payments and now Switzerland is investigating ICOs. I really hope that won't let the market slip into the next downtrend. That would make it even harder for an ICO to raise money.

We have read the news as everyone this week and contacted our Swiss lawyer for some feedback. ICO are still possible in Switzerland but require to get a FINMA approval (Swiss regulator) before launch. As you can imagine, this is a slow machine and we will make an announcement tomorrow on this topic. As you may be aware, we have been exploring a French alternative since the start. Together with this decision, we will make additional announcement, for the better of this project.
It's a bad thing that all those ICO regulations are emerging now. Every invention into the market is not good.
this regulations is just help us avoid scam ico and make sure founder will be serious with their project

Yes these regulations are there for a reason and it's a good thing to make it hard for scammers to steal money from investors. Nevertheless these new requirements also effect good and solid projects like NapoleonX. I hope they will get the FINMA approval soon and without problems.
More regulations also mean more bureaucracy which means that a project needs more money to start a project.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

Yes these regulations are there for a reason and it's a good thing to make it hard for scammers to steal money from investors. Nevertheless these new requirements also effect good and solid projects like NapoleonX. I hope they will get the FINMA approval soon and without problems.
More regulations also mean more bureaucracy which means that a project needs more money to start a project.

Anything that curtails the occurrences of ICO scams is more than ok to me. I rather a company jumps thru several hoops to get their project off the ground, than have scams which bleed multiple investors due to lack of restrictions

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

waiting to see a demo, beta or just prototype is good enough for me before join this ICO

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: