Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:50:59 PM

Now are the golden years of crypto. Guys do your research and invest in all promising ICOs.

But patience is key! Everyone freaks out when an ICO doesn't double in the first week. If everyone holds tight and thinks long term, they will be much better off.

We do have to take in account that a lot of ICO's won't make it in the end. However I strongly believe that NapoleonX has a very good background in the finance world and they could become very big in the long run. This is for sure not a flipping ICO in my opinion. I'll hold on to my investment for quite some time.
It's a fact that the more ICOs are emerging the more competition is in the business. This will both help to get the best products but also it will be more difficult to choose the right investment.
I agree that the project is good for the long term, the future is impossible without bots in trading, all will be improved, the demand for automated trading will only grow
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:56:07 PM

Well I can understand your hype, the crypto-world saw some great growth recently and it could possibly be the case that we are witnessing the starting of some of the big future companies. But you all should keep in mind that investing in an ICO is always a risk. There is no guarantee that you will make profit, so invest only what you can afford to loose. I am sure the most of you already now that, but it seems that with all the hype going on lately such a reminder is necessary from time to time.

The growth is having right now is nothing thats whats about to come!
The market will double begin next year when Goldman Sacks and Forbes are investing in the crypto community! NapoleonX will benefit from all this!

There will be FUD days coming but also very great days.
Cant wait! I'm glad, I'm part of the community these days.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:02:50 PM

Well I can understand your hype, the crypto-world saw some great growth recently and it could possibly be the case that we are witnessing the starting of some of the big future companies. But you all should keep in mind that investing in an ICO is always a risk. There is no guarantee that you will make profit, so invest only what you can afford to loose. I am sure the most of you already now that, but it seems that with all the hype going on lately such a reminder is necessary from time to time.

The market will double begin next year when Goldman Sacks and Forbes are investing in the crypto community! NapoleonX will benefit from all this!

That's quite some assumptions you make here  Grin

But it would be great for us, we would just have to let the money flows right into our pocket.

Even if from my point of view, it's already very easy to make a lot of moneys with cryptocurrencies right now.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:04:01 PM

I also think that trading bot will explode very soon in crypto world, napoloenX will offer a chance to all investors to earn money just by puting his money in a daf.
Remember to subscribe to the greenlist if you want to invest before the ico and have a 30% bonus !
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

Well, am confused now, why should i buy and hold the coins then? Also why the heck have we been praising and shilling the bot that we won't ever get to use or see in action/

I understand it this way, correct me if I am wrong: Each DAF created requires a new ICO to issue DAF tokens and raise money that the bots can use to trade with. As an NPX token holder you'll get 85% of the 25% performance fees of the bots. You will be payed in the DAF tokens the bot traded on.

I agree that it is confusing, because some of the definitions are abstract and counter-intuitive. Statements about NPX, DAF tokens and botons are fragmented over several sections in the whitepaper.

This is an example from the whitepaper:

To use the trading bots provided by the Strategy Provider, a DAF has to pay some botons. (page 16)

How does a DAF pay botons?

Botons shall be paid by each DAF on a monthly basis, by the issuance of new DAF tokens, matching the value of the botons consumed on the previous month. (page 6)

That is such a tricky sentence. It does my head in. Because I thought paying botons and consuming botons are the same thing, but here they are separate events.

Each month 25% of the profit is consumed or 'paid out' in DAF tokens, 85% to the voters and 15% to the developer. That is the prerequisite to trade again the next month.

Here is a concrete example:

Botons’ consumption is set at 25% of Performance.

As an example, if, at the beginning of a month, a DAF has a Net Asset Value of 100’000 ETH, and if there are 100’000 DAF tokens, then the NAV of the DAF token amounts to 1 ETH. If the Performance is 10% at the end of such month, then the gross performance (execution costs excluded) is of 10’000 ETH, of which 2’500 ETH represents the botons’ consumption (25% of 10’000 ETH). As a consequence, at the end of the month, the Net Asset Value of a DAF token equals 1 x (1 + 10% x (1-25%)) = 1.075 ETH. Then, 2’325.5814 DAF tokens (2’500/1.075) shall be issued among which 1’976.74419 (85% x 2’325.5814) shall be allocated to the NPX token holders having participated to the voting sessions involving the eligibility of the trading bots used by the DAF.
(page 17)

Also, no botons are consumed when suffering loss:

If a given strategy or blend of strategies experienced a negative monthly return followed by a positive monthly return, no botons may be collected before the highest past net performance is reached.

Let me work that out:

Start of January. DAF ICO = DAF NAV = 100’000 ETH.
End of January, Performance 10%. Botons consumed = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.

Start of February. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in January = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.
End of February, Performance -2%. Botons consumed = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Start of March. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in February = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Something like that is also illustrated in a table on page 18.

Took me a while to grasp this and I am still not sure. Am I thinking in the right direction?

I will actually bump this up cos their is a lot of confusion that no one seem to want to discuss. Could someone indicate if rigorous train of thought is aligned with the dev's plans for potential investor

Thanks for that. With all due respect, because of the lack of response to my posts I am starting worry few people in here try to do the math and take everything presented in NaPoleonX's papers for granted. Part of me can imagine why, it is no easy reading. But if you are serious about investing you need to look at the details, not just ignore all the technobabble, and try to understand what is actually written.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

Well, am confused now, why should i buy and hold the coins then? Also why the heck have we been praising and shilling the bot that we won't ever get to use or see in action/

I understand it this way, correct me if I am wrong: Each DAF created requires a new ICO to issue DAF tokens and raise money that the bots can use to trade with. As an NPX token holder you'll get 85% of the 25% performance fees of the bots. You will be payed in the DAF tokens the bot traded on.

I agree that it is confusing, because some of the definitions are abstract and counter-intuitive. Statements about NPX, DAF tokens and botons are fragmented over several sections in the whitepaper.

This is an example from the whitepaper:

To use the trading bots provided by the Strategy Provider, a DAF has to pay some botons. (page 16)

How does a DAF pay botons?

Botons shall be paid by each DAF on a monthly basis, by the issuance of new DAF tokens, matching the value of the botons consumed on the previous month. (page 6)

That is such a tricky sentence. It does my head in. Because I thought paying botons and consuming botons are the same thing, but here they are separate events.

Each month 25% of the profit is consumed or 'paid out' in DAF tokens, 85% to the voters and 15% to the developer. That is the prerequisite to trade again the next month.

Here is a concrete example:

Botons’ consumption is set at 25% of Performance.

As an example, if, at the beginning of a month, a DAF has a Net Asset Value of 100’000 ETH, and if there are 100’000 DAF tokens, then the NAV of the DAF token amounts to 1 ETH. If the Performance is 10% at the end of such month, then the gross performance (execution costs excluded) is of 10’000 ETH, of which 2’500 ETH represents the botons’ consumption (25% of 10’000 ETH). As a consequence, at the end of the month, the Net Asset Value of a DAF token equals 1 x (1 + 10% x (1-25%)) = 1.075 ETH. Then, 2’325.5814 DAF tokens (2’500/1.075) shall be issued among which 1’976.74419 (85% x 2’325.5814) shall be allocated to the NPX token holders having participated to the voting sessions involving the eligibility of the trading bots used by the DAF.
(page 17)

Also, no botons are consumed when suffering loss:

If a given strategy or blend of strategies experienced a negative monthly return followed by a positive monthly return, no botons may be collected before the highest past net performance is reached.

Let me work that out:

Start of January. DAF ICO = DAF NAV = 100’000 ETH.
End of January, Performance 10%. Botons consumed = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.

Start of February. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in January = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.
End of February, Performance -2%. Botons consumed = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Start of March. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in February = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Something like that is also illustrated in a table on page 18.

Took me a while to grasp this and I am still not sure. Am I thinking in the right direction?

I will actually bump this up cos their is a lot of confusion that no one seem to want to discuss. Could someone indicate if rigorous train of thought is aligned with the dev's plans for potential investor

Thanks for that. With all due respect, because of the lack of response to my posts I am starting worry few people in here try to do the math and take everything presented in NaPoleonX's papers for granted. Part of me can imagine why, it is no easy reading. But if you are serious about investing you need to look at the details, not just ignore all the technobabble, and try to understand what is actually written.

Good idea to bump your post. It must have been very time consuming to work this all out. Thanks @Rigorous for helping us all here. Would be cool if KryptoKings can confirm your thoughts and calculations.

What I am asking myself now is what NPX token holders can then do with the DAF tokens they received. From what I understand these DAF tokens represent a part of a portfolio value for a real asset (correct me if I am wrong). Will NapoleonX have to take care that every token from every new DAF gets listed on an exchange or will they offer to buy these tokens back for a major crypto currency? I might still be a bit confused, so excuse me if my question makes no sense ...
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:17:39 PM

That's quite some assumptions you make here  Grin

But it would be great for us, we would just have to let the money flows right into our pocket.

Even if from my point of view, it's already very easy to make a lot of moneys with cryptocurrencies right now.
It would be great, I'll keep tokens until their price goes sky-high! Great project and team!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:19:55 PM

Now are the golden years of crypto. Guys do your research and invest in all promising ICOs.

But patience is key! Everyone freaks out when an ICO doesn't double in the first week. If everyone holds tight and thinks long term, they will be much better off.

True, then there are those what are just pump and dumps... those i wouldn't want to baghold long term.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Good idea to bump your post. It must have been very time consuming to work this all out. Thanks @Rigorous for helping us all here. Would be cool if KryptoKings can confirm your thoughts and calculations.

What I am asking myself now is what NPX token holders can then do with the DAF tokens they received. From what I understand these DAF tokens represent a part of a portfolio value for a real asset (correct me if I am wrong). Will NapoleonX have to take care that every token from every new DAF gets listed on an exchange or will they offer to buy these tokens back for a major crypto currency? I might still be a bit confused, so excuse me if my question makes no sense ...

Excellent question, one that was on my list Smiley

How can you cash out your DAF tokens? The whitepaper has 2 sections about redemption.

Redemption Threshold

Even if DAFs are autonomous, they are governed by their subscribers. A redemption option is to be offered to let them the opportunity to close a DAF if a sufficient number of subscribers want to. Such option gives an ultimate liquidity to any subscriber whatever the second market may be. The Redemption Threshold is set at 75%.

Redemption of the DAF

DAF token holders may decide to terminate the DAF and redeem it. To occur, the number of voting rights deciding such redemption shall be above 75%.

If redemption is decided, then all non crypto-assets in which the DAF is invested shall be liquidated within 5 days. After such liquidation, the corresponding smart contract shall terminate: DAF tokens are redeemed and all crypto-assets are transferred to the DAF token holders in proportion of their share in the DAF.

It seems as though you can not cash out until a majority vote has been reached. is it correct that your deposit is stuck in the DAF until redemption?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:38:40 PM

Just yeasterday i was sugested to fallow this project when i asked my telegram frieds about huge future projects Cheesy its glad to have u guys at bitcointalk ! Smiley i liked the idea to make bots accessable for more ppl, this will scale the disbalance which is effecting markets now Smiley Will try to share my thoughts more when i digest the white paper

Every day more eager for the real use of this project and its algorithms, my losses increase every day in my investments and purchase orders, I hope to use your Bots soon and increase my earnings. Following

I have the same problem. I try to trade on the exchange on my own, I constantly get losses and disappointments. I want to try to work through bots.

Trading is hard and not for everybody. Try investing, it might take a bit longer to see returns, but for the inexperienced it's the safer move.

Or use NapoleonX bots  Wink

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:39:19 PM

True, then there are those what are just pump and dumps... those i wouldn't want to baghold long term.
And that's why I'm interested in napoleon because I think that it will help me to avoid all this crazy dumps Smiley
belechau

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:57:22 PM

The bots of napoleonx fit a good patent, because it is certain that when it proves its efficiency will be copied in other markets. But the main point is that the holders of tokens will see their assets valued after starting activities thanks to the search for napoleonX
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:59:40 PM

Stephane Ifrah, [03.10.17 14:49]
ANNOUCEMENT:
The presale and ICO will be delayed by a few weeks as we have just signed yesterday a partnership with Chaineum that have accompanied DomRaider recently in their successful ICO and that have some very nice surprises in store that will be revealed in the next few weeks.
We will communicate shortly on a new timeline once we have agreed with Chaineum

This is great news guys!
Very nice partnership. This will attract more investors Smiley. Cant wait what the next announcement is!

Now I have to wait a little longer for investing in NapoleonX Sad
But I'm sure its worth the wait!

Agree. I Think this is the best way forward to secure funding and legal setup of operations. Best of luck to the team.

this sounds a good decision, and hopefully it will bring even more interest into this project and ico.

Partnership is always an interesting move.
Im looking for more information about this partnership, maybe an article or video.

Me too, can't seem to find too much info, but partnerships are always a good idea. You can't succeed on your own and you simply can't do everything yourself.

tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:30:43 PM

ICO delay is ok. rather do right first time. i just have one question is how dividend payout going to be? is it in token buyback or pay in same token?

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:35:09 PM

This delay and when? Is there a date for when ICO will be started? I hope it's not until the end of the year.

OI
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:21:30 PM

This delay and when? Is there a date for when ICO will be started? I hope it's not until the end of the year.

they said about few weeks delay. This is due with they new partnerhips and adversiting.
TheHut34Project

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:36:39 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 08:37:52 AM by TheHut34Project

there are many competition popping up in this area but NapoleonX has good potential to succeed  

Can you name one good competitor? I think napoleonX is currently the only serious project for trading AI for crypto's
I see another AI trading project - Autonio. But I think napoleonX is better.

I have also read about the Hut34 project. Is that something similar to this, too? Or is that a completely different approach. I also think that right now NaPoleonX is in a good position to take the lead.
Hey Hut34 here. Just thought I would jump in and clarify. napoleonX and Autonio are AI powered algorithmic trading platforms for crypto. We are a marketplace for the work of AI, chatbots, IoT and other digital services, so quite different. We are conversational based, So a person user would start a conversation with any bot, and that bot would call upon all of the services in the network. The ranking and routing options that developers choose at either side of the interaction match and then a transaction is made. The user gets continuous conversation. In short it allows developers of AI + to Monetise the work of their product via micro-transactions. They no longer need to seek a total product buyout, product or work search,  or manually negotiate and process sales. Easy! WE have proof of concept working. Check it out in our ANN or at Hut34.io. Good luck to other projects, they look interesting.

The Hut34 Project
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

there are many competition popping up in this area but NapoleonX has good potential to succeed  

Can you name one good competitor? I think napoleonX is currently the only serious project for trading AI for crypto's
I see another AI trading project - Autonio. But I think napoleonX is better.

I have also read about the Hut34 project. Is that something similar to this, too? Or is that a completely different approach. I also think that right now NaPoleonX is in a good position to take the lead.
Hey Hut34 here. Just thought I would jump in and clarify. napoleonX and Autonio are AI powered algorithmic trading platforms for crypto. We are a marketplace for the work of AI, chatbots, IoT and other digital services, so quite different. We are different also to something like Steamr as we allow the services to interact and then transact across a conversational interface. So a person user would start a conversation with any bot, and that bot would call upon all of the services in the network. The ranking and routing options that developers choose at either side of the interaction match and then a transaction is made. The user gets continuous conversation. In short it allows developers of AI + to Monetise the work of their product via micro-transactions. They no longer need to seek a total product buyout, product or work search,  or manually negotiate and process sales. Easy! WE have proof of concept working. Check it out in our ANN or at Hut34.io. Good luck to other projects, they look interesting.
A.I is the future of all things intelligent. An autonomous intelligence will handle all remedial tasks in the near future. First it starts with trading and finance, next it will drive our vehicles for us, then maybe come for our jobs next! We must embace an inevitable automated tommorow!
If a robot wants to make me some money day trading, I'm all for it! Grin

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:05:18 AM

Just yeasterday i was sugested to fallow this project when i asked my telegram frieds about huge future projects Cheesy its glad to have u guys at bitcointalk ! Smiley i liked the idea to make bots accessable for more ppl, this will scale the disbalance which is effecting markets now Smiley Will try to share my thoughts more when i digest the white paper

Every day more eager for the real use of this project and its algorithms, my losses increase every day in my investments and purchase orders, I hope to use your Bots soon and increase my earnings. Following

I have the same problem. I try to trade on the exchange on my own, I constantly get losses and disappointments. I want to try to work through bots.

Trading is hard and not for everybody. Try investing, it might take a bit longer to see returns, but for the inexperienced it's the safer move.

Or use NapoleonX bots  Wink

That's the point, as an unexperienced trader you will probably make more losses and I also experienced myself that you tend to go emotional then and just try the next thing without thinking first, because you think "the next one, there I will make enough money to cover the losses and everything".
Also all the time you have to put up in trading, watching the market etc.

NapoleonX is one of the best solutions for this Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:13:46 AM

they said about few weeks delay. This is due with they new partnerhips and adversiting.
Its there on their website, it will be in mid november 2017 (but still no exact date)
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: