Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:19:16 PM

That looks like a really impressive conference coming up in 10 days at Paris. Devs: please, please, remember to publish full scripts of any discussions, interviews and Q&A for us all to read, since I guarantee most of us will not be able to attend AND do not understand French Smiley

Also, videos and sharing presentations would be much appreciated.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:32:51 PM

That looks like a really impressive conference coming up in 10 days at Paris. Devs: please, please, remember to publish full scripts of any discussions, interviews and Q&A for us all to read, since I guarantee most of us will not be able to attend AND do not understand French Smiley

NapoleonX is always making videos from there conferences so I'm sure they will also do it when its in Paris.
This team is really good at marketing! There marketing will made this project succeed!

Great work devs!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

NapoleonX is always making videos from there conferences so I'm sure they will also do it when its in Paris.
This team is really good at marketing! There marketing will made this project succeed!

Great work devs!
I agree, the Napoleon team always tries to make video records from similar conferences, You can make sure of this by visiting their YouTube channel

by the way from the last, who didn't see - video from Blockchain Solutions Forum in Barcelona:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POc6sabJQSU
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:58:53 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 09:56:59 AM by haxllega

Great work devs!
I agree, the Napoleon team always tries to make video records from similar conferences, You can make sure of this by visiting their YouTube channel

by the way from the last, who didn't see - video from Blockchain Solutions Forum in Barcelona:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POc6sabJQSU
In this video the background sounds were quite loud so I didn't understand everything quite interesting presentation.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

Which risk here by trading bots? can anyone explaine me?

Well the risk is bad coded bot which would bring bad results, or a mass adoption of which would bring bad results, or the incapacity of the bot to react in time to particular important news.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

I love Stéphane Ifrah's three reasoning about bots.

1) Bots don't act with their emotions.

2) Bots have the capacity to analyze larger information.

3) They do these very very quickly.
1.  With your own emotions to act, you will lose judgment.
2.  Ability to analyze large information, to be precise.
3.  very fast to do this, do not miss every opportunity.

Use intellectual programming to accurately grasp every opportunity to earn% revenue

Well, I'm sure too that at some points the market will be totally dominated by AI.

The only way to win would be to deceive the AIs.

It will be a ai vs ai at some point. Good ones would make some profit, others will make some loss.

that's not such a bad things. AI bots will be just another product for passive income. this means that this sort of income will become more approachable by people.

AI is better than EA (Expert Advisor), cause AI programmed with different logical entry, maybe it will has different action with another bot.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:30:08 PM

Well the risk is bad coded bot which would bring bad results, or a mass adoption of which would bring bad results, or the incapacity of the bot to react in time to particular important news.

They will really have to focus on bug hunting to eliminate all mistakes in the code before the full release. No one wants to loose money because of a bug in the code. I would still be careful in the beginning and double check every parameter.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:14:20 PM

yes dev give us a lot of informations,interviews,photos,videos all is possible to share with us,we are curious...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:21:23 PM

Looked https://youtu.be/7IybsxpU-lk. And I agree only in part. That is, if you determine in general, then for the bot chosen strategy with low risk. I do not know, maybe in the future NapoleonX will make changes to the algorithm, but for now it all looks like a cautious approach. But the bot should work at maximum and quickly. He should make a profit in any movement of the market. I understand that NapoleonX is a pioneer, so of course, developers need to know how their bot should function. In any case, the success of the project is already predetermined.

There are different approaches to trading. Of course there is active trading which can be sped up all the way to high frequency trading which tries to profit from scalping every tick and frontrunning slower orders.

But in the end buy-and-hold and value investing seems more successful than active trading in the long run, look at Warren Buffett. NaPoleonX bots attempt to improve on that by making only a few trades where they count the most.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

They will really have to focus on bug hunting to eliminate all mistakes in the code before the full release. No one wants to loose money because of a bug in the code. I would still be careful in the beginning and double check every parameter.
I'm sure that final version of NapoleonX will be bug free. With their team and experienced developers they will be able to patch every bug or problem
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

I'm sure that final version of NapoleonX will be bug free. With their team and experienced developers they will be able to patch every bug or problem

Well, you don't have a choice in trading. If they make bots with bug and it makes users lot money, it would cost them a lot.
ParRus

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

I agree, judging by how the team is set for success, they will achieve it with thrust!
We see how the team travels all over Europe - Zurich, London, Barcelona with speeches, NaPoleonX is becoming more popular every day
Heimer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

I agree, judging by how the team is set for success, they will achieve it with thrust!
We see how the team travels all over Europe - Zurich, London, Barcelona with speeches, NaPoleonX is becoming more popular every day
Exactly and every of this conferences bring more attention to this project and potential investors! Devs are doing great work  Wink
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:18:49 PM

Exactly and every of this conferences bring more attention to this project and potential investors! Devs are doing great work  Wink

Do you guys know if they are planing to show their project on events outside of Europe, too? I mean, Asia for example could also be a huge market.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:21:45 PM

The big risk in my mind is if some smart traders know how the bot work and manipulate the pattern.
They will take money from those lazy people who leave their bots working alone.
So changing strategies (DAFs) is needed, and also development which will happen for sure.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:46:18 PM

The big risk in my mind is if some smart traders know how the bot work and manipulate the pattern.
So changing strategies (DAFs) is needed, and also development which will happen for sure.
These are possibilities in all project segments. I believe that the testing phase will be sufficient to identify and evolve those gaps that malicious users encounter. The team is competent and works to obtain the best performance. I wish them luck
Heimer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:08:57 PM

These bots are too complicated so manipulating them is almost impossible
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

Well, am confused now, why should i buy and hold the coins then? Also why the heck have we been praising and shilling the bot that we won't ever get to use or see in action/

I understand it this way, correct me if I am wrong: Each DAF created requires a new ICO to issue DAF tokens and raise money that the bots can use to trade with. As an NPX token holder you'll get 85% of the 25% performance fees of the bots. You will be payed in the DAF tokens the bot traded on.

I agree that it is confusing, because some of the definitions are abstract and counter-intuitive. Statements about NPX, DAF tokens and botons are fragmented over several sections in the whitepaper.

This is an example from the whitepaper:

To use the trading bots provided by the Strategy Provider, a DAF has to pay some botons. (page 16)

How does a DAF pay botons?

Botons shall be paid by each DAF on a monthly basis, by the issuance of new DAF tokens, matching the value of the botons consumed on the previous month. (page 6)

That is such a tricky sentence. It does my head in. Because I thought paying botons and consuming botons are the same thing, but here they are separate events.

Each month 25% of the profit is consumed or 'paid out' in DAF tokens, 85% to the voters and 15% to the developer. That is the prerequisite to trade again the next month.

Here is a concrete example:

Botons’ consumption is set at 25% of Performance.

As an example, if, at the beginning of a month, a DAF has a Net Asset Value of 100’000 ETH, and if there are 100’000 DAF tokens, then the NAV of the DAF token amounts to 1 ETH. If the Performance is 10% at the end of such month, then the gross performance (execution costs excluded) is of 10’000 ETH, of which 2’500 ETH represents the botons’ consumption (25% of 10’000 ETH). As a consequence, at the end of the month, the Net Asset Value of a DAF token equals 1 x (1 + 10% x (1-25%)) = 1.075 ETH. Then, 2’325.5814 DAF tokens (2’500/1.075) shall be issued among which 1’976.74419 (85% x 2’325.5814) shall be allocated to the NPX token holders having participated to the voting sessions involving the eligibility of the trading bots used by the DAF.
(page 17)

Also, no botons are consumed when suffering loss:

If a given strategy or blend of strategies experienced a negative monthly return followed by a positive monthly return, no botons may be collected before the highest past net performance is reached.

Let me work that out:

Start of January. DAF ICO = DAF NAV = 100’000 ETH.
End of January, Performance 10%. Botons consumed = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.

Start of February. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in January = 2’500 ETH. DAF NAV = 107’500 ETH.
End of February, Performance -2%. Botons consumed = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Start of March. Botons paid by DAF = Botons consumed in February = 0 ETH. DAF NAV = 105’350 ETH.

Something like that is also illustrated in a table on page 18.

Took me a while to grasp this and I am still not sure. Am I thinking in the right direction?

I will actually bump this up cos their is a lot of confusion that no one seem to want to discuss. Could someone indicate if rigorous train of thought is aligned with the dev's plans for potential investor

Thanks for that. With all due respect, because of the lack of response to my posts I am starting worry few people in here try to do the math and take everything presented in NaPoleonX's papers for granted. Part of me can imagine why, it is no easy reading. But if you are serious about investing you need to look at the details, not just ignore all the technobabble, and try to understand what is actually written.

Am bumping this once again. Really surprised that no one from the team has bothered to expand on the question, and other members are not quoting this till it's answered. This is vital info for potential investors and should be addressed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:10:13 PM

These bots are too complicated so manipulating them is almost impossible
I agree, manipulating them is impossible - every possible scenario of the current situation worked out by analysts, I think the bot will first pass a series of tests, where all bugs will be eliminated
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:11:21 PM

I don't think that it's easy to track how a bot works, it takes a lot of time and the bot changes the tactics of trade.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: