Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:10:10 PM

Good idea to bump your post. It must have been very time consuming to work this all out. Thanks @Rigorous for helping us all here. Would be cool if KryptoKings can confirm your thoughts and calculations.

What I am asking myself now is what NPX token holders can then do with the DAF tokens they received. From what I understand these DAF tokens represent a part of a portfolio value for a real asset (correct me if I am wrong). Will NapoleonX have to take care that every token from every new DAF gets listed on an exchange or will they offer to buy these tokens back for a major crypto currency? I might still be a bit confused, so excuse me if my question makes no sense ...

Excellent question, one that was on my list Smiley

How can you cash out your DAF tokens? The whitepaper has 2 sections about redemption.

Redemption Threshold

Even if DAFs are autonomous, they are governed by their subscribers. A redemption option is to be offered to let them the opportunity to close a DAF if a sufficient number of subscribers want to. Such option gives an ultimate liquidity to any subscriber whatever the second market may be. The Redemption Threshold is set at 75%.

Redemption of the DAF

DAF token holders may decide to terminate the DAF and redeem it. To occur, the number of voting rights deciding such redemption shall be above 75%.

If redemption is decided, then all non crypto-assets in which the DAF is invested shall be liquidated within 5 days. After such liquidation, the corresponding smart contract shall terminate: DAF tokens are redeemed and all crypto-assets are transferred to the DAF token holders in proportion of their share in the DAF.

It seems as though you can not cash out until a majority vote has been reached. is it correct that your deposit is stuck in the DAF until redemption?

Well DAF investors will have 2 options to cash out:
1. collectively agree to redeem the DAF with a 75% majority
2. sell their DAF tokens on the secondary market knowing that the DAF assets will be made of cash (ETH or fiat) and real assets that you can easily value. Hence the calculation of the NAV, which will be done daily should provide with some floor on the valuation and avoid complete price discovery as is usually the case.

NPX investors, with their portfolio of DAF token through the payment of botons will be able to tailor made their allocation and decide on which DAF to cash out. It will also be possible through our platform to program this in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:11:00 PM

how bot is going to react to fake news? that is major issues today

The bots don't use news, but more things like technical analysis i believe.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

I don't think the bots will react to any news at all lol they will act like they got their input but will not react on specific news or something. I think here humans are needed who will change parameters etc.

I also think bots wont react to FUD or fake news.
They wont react emotional when they have an asset! They are smarter then all of us Wink

Bot for sure can't react to any news, whether it's fake or not. It will react on specific patterns as most trading bot did, I guess! To make a bot that able to react on news will require a very complex codes and I doubt nowadays programmers able to do so.
Today it's impossible for sure but I think AI will react to news in a few years.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:16:52 PM

And is such an outcome possible when the bot loses part of the deposit? For example, if the market breaks all rules or because of news.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

I think that the main attention will be paid to what would make such bots that would simplify the trade. now we can only guess by what principle they will work -
 it will be important how much they will be profitable
greatteager

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

I think that the main attention will be paid to what would make such bots that would simplify the trade. now we can only guess by what principle they will work -
And I wonder how the bot will work. In the crypto-currency market, the rules of technical analysis don't apply, it is a wild west.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:31:34 PM

Our current bots only use market price as we believe that news are quickly absorbed by the market to form new pricing levels. One has also to realise that prices depend also on psychology. The same news with 2-3 weeks interval could be completely interpreted differently pricing wise. So we stick with price only on our side. However, we know that some bots are trying to use Twits analysis to design a trading strategy. There are lenty of ways to make money.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:56:25 PM

And I wonder how the bot will work. In the crypto-currency market, the rules of technical analysis don't apply, it is a wild west.
You're wrong. Technical analysis apply everywhere, cryptos are just more volatile but when whole market matures TA will be more accurate
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:18:14 PM

Good idea to bump your post. It must have been very time consuming to work this all out. Thanks @Rigorous for helping us all here. Would be cool if KryptoKings can confirm your thoughts and calculations.

What I am asking myself now is what NPX token holders can then do with the DAF tokens they received. From what I understand these DAF tokens represent a part of a portfolio value for a real asset (correct me if I am wrong). Will NapoleonX have to take care that every token from every new DAF gets listed on an exchange or will they offer to buy these tokens back for a major crypto currency? I might still be a bit confused, so excuse me if my question makes no sense ...

Excellent question, one that was on my list Smiley

How can you cash out your DAF tokens? The whitepaper has 2 sections about redemption.

Redemption Threshold

Even if DAFs are autonomous, they are governed by their subscribers. A redemption option is to be offered to let them the opportunity to close a DAF if a sufficient number of subscribers want to. Such option gives an ultimate liquidity to any subscriber whatever the second market may be. The Redemption Threshold is set at 75%.

Redemption of the DAF

DAF token holders may decide to terminate the DAF and redeem it. To occur, the number of voting rights deciding such redemption shall be above 75%.

If redemption is decided, then all non crypto-assets in which the DAF is invested shall be liquidated within 5 days. After such liquidation, the corresponding smart contract shall terminate: DAF tokens are redeemed and all crypto-assets are transferred to the DAF token holders in proportion of their share in the DAF.

It seems as though you can not cash out until a majority vote has been reached. is it correct that your deposit is stuck in the DAF until redemption?

Well DAF investors will have 2 options to cash out:
1. collectively agree to redeem the DAF with a 75% majority
2. sell their DAF tokens on the secondary market knowing that the DAF assets will be made of cash (ETH or fiat) and real assets that you can easily value. Hence the calculation of the NAV, which will be done daily should provide with some floor on the valuation and avoid complete price discovery as is usually the case.

NPX investors, with their portfolio of DAF token through the payment of botons will be able to tailor made their allocation and decide on which DAF to cash out. It will also be possible through our platform to program this in advance.

Good to know. I did not realize it is possible to sell DAF tokens at any time. I was under the impression they were locked in the DAF until the whole DAF was redeemed.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:19:14 PM

I think that bots won't be reacting to any news. They will be making their decisions based on market indicators
greatteager

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

You're wrong. Technical analysis apply everywhere, cryptos are just more volatile but when whole market matures TA will be more accurate
While the bots will trade in the ethereum and bitcoin, we will be able to evaluate their performance.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:36:10 PM

While the bots will trade in the ethereum and bitcoin, we will be able to evaluate their performance.
it would be nice to involve the analyst in our discussion, that he could explain a few technical moments and principles of the bot working
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

I think that bots won't be reacting to any news. They will be making their decisions based on market indicators

it will hard make bots to read news, cause crypto is decentralized currency.
if only read the PnD from market cap, its possible.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:34:40 PM

I don't think the bots will react to any news at all lol they will act like they got their input but will not react on specific news or something. I think here humans are needed who will change parameters etc.

They wont react emotional when they have an asset! They are smarter then all of us Wink

Bot for sure can't react to any news, whether it's fake or not. It will react on specific patterns as most trading bot did, I guess! To make a bot that able to react on news will require a very complex codes and I doubt nowadays programmers able to do so.
Today it's impossible for sure but I think AI will react to news in a few years.

I think it is important that the bot also take into account the economic news because this to direct consequences on the market, the algorithm will be fed by external people and the AI ​​will have an objective basis
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:53:19 PM

Its really interesting to see how bot will work, it’s a complexe algorithm really technical and powerful. I think that the bot behind each daf will be incredible. And we daf will manage liquidity, so if you want to redeem your token you can do it at anytime.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:59:15 PM

Its really interesting to see how bot will work, it’s a complexe algorithm really technical and powerful. I think that the bot behind each daf will be incredible. And we daf will manage liquidity, so if you want to redeem your token you can do it at anytime.
is it some point code going to available on git hub for bot for review or it is closed source?

dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:54:00 AM

I think it is important that the bot also take into account the economic news because this to direct consequences on the market, the algorithm will be fed by external people and the AI ​​will have an objective basis
Do its even possible ? proggram bot in the way he interpret news correct way ? Cheesy BTW: was thinking to make auto script that buy coins Vitalik mentions on his twiter Cheesy because every time he write about coin it rise 20 proc min Cheesy
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:21:22 AM

Well the bot will react to the market and in this way react to the impact of news on the price development of a certain asset, but it won't react directly to a news.
in any case, practice will show, but I do not think what bot will be able to react on news - it seems too impracticable task
But I think in 10-20 years AI will be able to even react to news although it's a long way until that.

Of course, in the future, they will react even to news directly maybe. But that's the future and still some years ahead. At the moment humans are needed to change paramters, if something is happening. Maybe google will build a crypto trade AI someday? lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:37:10 AM

Still no exact date? They have 20% bonus in 1-st day, and I want not miss this bonus  Grin
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:44:30 AM

The google alogory are currently being supported by humans who are not employed but paid to check the relevance of the search results.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: