Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:44:25 AM

Still no exact date? They have 20% bonus in 1-st day, and I want not miss this bonus  Grin
It would be better if you register on their greenlist for presale, 30 % bonus  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:17:16 AM

how bot is going to react to fake news? that is major issues today

The bots don't use news, but more things like technical analysis i believe.
I think that the main attention will be paid to what would make such bots that would simplify the trade. now we can only guess by what principle they will work -
 it will be important how much they will be profitable
And I wonder how the bot will work. In the crypto-currency market, the rules of technical analysis don't apply, it is a wild west.

Totally disagree. Technical analyses is highly underrated. I know multiple people who are very good at this making a killing on the markets. But ya as a noob looking at fancy lines on youtube vids, you
will get crushed
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:24:19 AM

I don't think the bots will react to any news at all lol they will act like they got their input but will not react on specific news or something. I think here humans are needed who will change parameters etc.

Well the bot will react to the market and in this way react to the impact of news on the price development of a certain asset, but it won't react directly to a news.
in any case, practice will show, but I do not think what bot will be able to react on news - it seems too impracticable task
But I think in 10-20 years AI will be able to even react to news although it's a long way until that.

Of course, in the future, they will react even to news directly maybe. But that's the future and still some years ahead. At the moment humans are needed to change paramters, if something is happening. Maybe google will build a crypto trade AI someday? lol

The day when machine learning and AI will be implemented they will react to everything and that day the bots will be really advanced.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:26:35 AM

Again a thread artificially bumped by this slack group to make think the project is super popular, that makes me not even want to look at the project even if it might be interesting
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:15:04 AM

i think NapoleonX project leading trade market of community. too many people are interested with this project and ready to invest. i personally know this kind of project is very profitable there can trade trader and investing money investors.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

I think that the main attention will be paid to what would make such bots that would simplify the trade. now we can only guess by what principle they will work -
And I wonder how the bot will work. In the crypto-currency market, the rules of technical analysis don't apply, it is a wild west.

Totally disagree. Technical analyses is highly underrated. I know multiple people who are very good at this making a killing on the markets. But ya as a noob looking at fancy lines on youtube vids, you
will get crushed
Thats not because they're amazing with TA, thats because they combine it with their skills (experience on some patterns, intuition, fundamental, etc).
At least thats what i saw and for me TA isnt an absolute strategy.
SaiyanSS3

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:43:56 AM

This seem to be contradicted to the moon or sun whatever you name it.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

I don't think the bots will react to any news at all lol they will act like they got their input but will not react on specific news or something. I think here humans are needed who will change parameters etc.

Well the bot will react to the market and in this way react to the impact of news on the price development of a certain asset, but it won't react directly to a news.
in any case, practice will show, but I do not think what bot will be able to react on news - it seems too impracticable task
But I think in 10-20 years AI will be able to even react to news although it's a long way until that.

Of course, in the future, they will react even to news directly maybe. But that's the future and still some years ahead. At the moment humans are needed to change paramters, if something is happening. Maybe google will build a crypto trade AI someday? lol

You are right for today but one day ai will learn patterns and act on it. It will probably get better profits but also a risk for skynet Cheesy

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:08:13 AM

im looking forward to see more about these trading bots, would be cool to set up some live feed to demonstrate how they works.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

will get crushed
Thats not because they're amazing with TA, thats because they combine it with their skills (experience on some patterns, intuition, fundamental, etc).

Isnt that part of TA though? Like saying a poker player is not only winning because of his math skills, he had intuition when people bluff?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

Its really interesting to see how bot will work, it’s a complexe algorithm really technical and powerful. I think that the bot behind each daf will be incredible. And we daf will manage liquidity, so if you want to redeem your token you can do it at anytime.

The google alogory are currently being supported by humans who are not employed but paid to check the relevance of the search results.

The first time I heard that google has employees to check the relevance of search results, I couldnt believe it. Maybe we ''the non-tech people'' overrate what algorithms can do. But if this project succeeds, we are going to be rich Smiley

toolucky98

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:33:57 AM

will get crushed

Isnt that part of TA though? Like saying a poker player is not only winning because of his math skills, he had intuition when people bluff?
They are esentially not part of TA, theyre part of strategy, TA is also part of strategy.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:42:24 AM

Its really interesting to see how bot will work, it’s a complexe algorithm really technical and powerful. I think that the bot behind each daf will be incredible. And we daf will manage liquidity, so if you want to redeem your token you can do it at anytime.

The google alogory are currently being supported by humans who are not employed but paid to check the relevance of the search results.

The first time I heard that google has employees to check the relevance of search results, I couldnt believe it. Maybe we ''the non-tech people'' overrate what algorithms can do. But if this project succeeds, we are going to be rich Smiley

Algos are there to do day to day task but they are not mature enough to react on a new query. They need to be trained for once.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

to put it simple, that is one way of "teaching" the machine what is right and wrong (using neural network) so that the next time can perform better.
The bot in here must be working in a similar way.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

to put it simple, that is one way of "teaching" the machine what is right and wrong (using neural network) so that the next time can perform better.

It makes me remember the machine on person of interest. Smiley

Probably bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning and be running in the system some time.

alphashotgun

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:06:45 AM

I think that bots won't be reacting to any news. They will be making their decisions based on market indicators

sure they will react to market indikators. the thing is that market indicators are influenced by humans and humans are influenced by news. you wont get rid of this topic
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:12:26 AM

will get crushed

That's true, but it TA beats the fundamentals if you are doing low frequency trading and not just investing.
I see fundamentals like a safety net that tells me that the product is solid and the devs are not disappearing.
But that doesn't mean that markets won't go full blown 2 years bear cycle even with good fundamentals.
And start of that bear cycle the ones shouting  "Sell now cry later!" are fundamental supporters who lack any TA.
And those who are selling are making a killing by buying it later on the bottom.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:18:21 AM

Probably bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning and be running in the system some time.
How do you know the bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning? What is this based on?

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

How do you know the bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning? What is this based on?
The project team wrote that the bots of napoleonx will be constantly improving and new algorithms for their work will be constantly introduced.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

I think that bots won't be reacting to any news. They will be making their decisions based on market indicators

sure they will react to market indikators. the thing is that market indicators are influenced by humans and humans are influenced by news. you wont get rid of this topic

when people react on impulse/emotion, that's a great way to make money by shorting currency. bots could be programmed like that.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: