Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:15:11 AM

It should be newbie friendly also for the new user, bitcoin price is rising and trading bot are now often in use, so an easy to use platform that support a lot of coins is a must.

I'll bet it is to some degree, but whole bitcoin and trading isn't a newbie friendly, and if i remember the whitepaper correctly, you still have to choose the algorithms you are going to use. Correct me if i am wrong.

There will be a voting on what algorithms it will use.
The algorithms with the most votes will do the action!

Cant wait to see this ICO starts Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

Napoleon    Crypto    Platform    (including    website,   Index    publisher,    Reporting    system    and    Voting   system) - 4000 ETH

As I understand, this is minimum requiments raised funds for working project?
Where did you get that? the min cap is 25000 ETH

In their whitepaper... on page 11. Oh... really. Min cap 25k ETH...

Min   Cap      =   First   ICO   tranche 25   000
Yeah , they cant continue the project with only that 4k ETH budget.
Need some other (asset management license, set up cost etc) like in the whitepaper.

I think that 25k ETH is the minimization of the 40k ETH soft cap.

Did I miss something ? From where are those 4k you're talking about ?
Read it above sir, whitepaper page 11.
Its about uses and sources.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

It should be newbie friendly also for the new user, bitcoin price is rising and trading bot are now often in use, so an easy to use platform that support a lot of coins is a must.

I'll bet it is to some degree, but whole bitcoin and trading isn't a newbie friendly, and if i remember the whitepaper correctly, you still have to choose the algorithms you are going to use. Correct me if i am wrong.

There will be a voting on what algorithms it will use.
The algorithms with the most votes will do the action!

Cant wait to see this ICO starts Smiley

Vote? But will not it lead to losses? The bot should be run by experienced traders. It remains to be hoped that all algorithms are sufficiently thought out to work optimally in any situation. In any case, it is interesting to wait for the work of the project and the first results.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

Im sure that NapoleonX will raise a lot of money, i have no worries, the cap of 25k eth will be reached. The project has a great visibility and te team have worked hard on a lot of event, things will go very well.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:47:01 AM

The only issue I have with this project is the price of their ICO, 1Ether = 100 tokens which to me is value quite high, I could remember this was what Bancor team did too and the price has been going down since the ICO ends

I do not see the relation between the initial token price and the price action. Whether you have 100 tokens worth 1 ETH or 1 million tokens worth 1 ETH, you still have 1 ETH worth of tokens.

Bancor going down, is that really because of the value of the token or maybe because they have other problems?
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:50:25 AM

The only issue I have with this project is the price of their ICO, 1Ether = 100 tokens which to me is value quite high, I could remember this was what Bancor team did too and the price has been going down since the ICO ends

I do not see the relation between the initial token price and the price action. Whether you have 100 tokens worth 1 ETH or 1 million tokens worth 1 ETH, you still have 1 ETH worth of tokens.

Bancor going down, is that really because of the value of the token or maybe because they have other problems?

Bancor is falling steadily and slowly. It only shows short-ride investors are getting tired of not gaining profits. Bancor will have its rise when whales have accumulated enough.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:55:55 AM

Bancor is falling steadily and slowly. It only shows short-ride investors are getting tired of not gaining profits. Bancor will have its rise when whales have accumulated enough.

alot of investors pulling out from many coins. tired of waiting indeed
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

now all altcoins have gone down, this is due to the growth of bitcoin. so this is not an indicator.
I think after presenting the working version of bots, the price of Napoleon tokens will sharply go up and will only grow
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:28:54 PM

28% for founders reserve (advisors and founders) isnt that alot ?

Yes this seems quite a lot, I did not know it was this much.

i would do simular i i was the developer i would reserve 25,1% of all tokens because if you do so you have got a little influence in the market which is good for the project and the coin as well. it provides a little more stability

25% is fine!
A lot of projects are around this. Some will lock that amount for some time and some use it for exchanges, to fill order books, etc...

So this is normal Smiley
It seems a lot but very important for founders to have some reserve.
I agree, this is normal, a lot is 70%. For example, in Monaco 75% of coins belong to the devs and this didn't prevent to become a successful project.

Yeah, NapoleonX has great tokenomics. This is one of the biggest percentages for ICO contributers. As fas as i'm concerned i dont care so much how they divide up the rest.

25% will be ok. They are doing the work and if the project runs well, who cares if they have 25% of the tokens and get rich. In the end they worked hard for it.  You will also make your money with it then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viciousinvest

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:34:48 PM

very good project but how will the token appreciate in value?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?

By the way, this is a good question! I also join him. Actually, I thought that the holders would also make a profit, but now I'm not sure, I would like to know definitely.

Perhaps the team can write out some examples of different use cases. So investor x invested a certain amount, he uses it for x and the result is x.

Yes, it would be nice if the developers explained the system on several specific examples. So it's easier to understand.

Holding the NPX tokens will provide the following benefits:
1. Participate in the governance of NapoleonX by selectionng the DAFs that will be launch and monitoring the leverage / level of risk
2. In exchange of the governance, they will get a remuneration of 85% of performance fees with no need to additional investment
3. they will have a privileged access to future DAF launch should they wish to do so.

how will the napx holders control the leverage/risk level, if the bots are handling all the info and is it determined by general consensus or is your vote equated on your allocation amount?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

the more the service gains users the more tokens will be purchased on the market, increased demand.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:19:14 PM

i would do simular i i was the developer i would reserve 25,1% of all tokens because if you do so you have got a little influence in the market which is good for the project and the coin as well. it provides a little more stability

25% is fine!
A lot of projects are around this. Some will lock that amount for some time and some use it for exchanges, to fill order books, etc...

So this is normal Smiley
I agree, this is normal, a lot is 70%. For example, in Monaco 75% of coins belong to the devs and this didn't prevent to become a successful project.

Yeah, NapoleonX has great tokenomics. This is one of the biggest percentages for ICO contributers. As fas as i'm concerned i dont care so much how they divide up the rest.

25% will be ok. They are doing the work and if the project runs well, who cares if they have 25% of the tokens and get rich. In the end they worked hard for it.  You will also make your money with it then.

yes.. but its like 25% premine in pow coin. someday we might see 50% reserved ..
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

the more the service gains users the more tokens will be purchased on the market, increased demand.

True. When a service becomes popular, the demand for the tokens being used by the service will be increased and that will make the price of such token will arise as well.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:51:54 PM

All my attempts to trade were unsuccessful. Until now, I have a large colony of coins, which only fall. I'm waiting for automatic trading from Napoleon

I know that feel. I also have a pile of tokens now. They go up and down and I just watch them doing so but, I cannot decide when to sell or buy.

Look at support and resistance levels, pre determine when you want to take out a bit of original investment. dont let emotionals control your decisions. People think panic sell is the worst, but HODling without reason it worse Cheesy

or wait for napoleonx!! Cheesy

The problem is the number of different tokens I have. I can not keep up with each and every token so, I need something like NaPoleonX to handle this sort of stuff for me.

Will their bots be able to trade different tokens at the same time, or they will be programed for specific coin? If its the first one, than it will be doing a job of accountant and a broker at the same time

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

25% is fine!

So this is normal Smiley

yes.. but its like 25% premine in pow coin. someday we might see 50% reserved ..

50% reserved, and no one would go into this project anylonger probably Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

All my attempts to trade were unsuccessful. Until now, I have a large colony of coins, which only fall. I'm waiting for automatic trading from Napoleon

I know that feel. I also have a pile of tokens now. They go up and down and I just watch them doing so but, I cannot decide when to sell or buy.

Look at support and resistance levels, pre determine when you want to take out a bit of original investment. dont let emotionals control your decisions. People think panic sell is the worst, but HODling without reason it worse Cheesy

The problem is the number of different tokens I have. I can not keep up with each and every token so, I need something like NaPoleonX to handle this sort of stuff for me.

The advantage of a divers portfolio disappears if you cant keep up with the coins. I would advise to reduce it to a level you are comfortable with. Def sounds like u ca use help form NapoleonX Cheesy
It also a big problem for me if you join every recent airdrop you will get 50+ new coins every month Wink

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

Will their bots be able to trade different tokens at the same time, or they will be programed for specific coin? If its the first one, than it will be doing a job of accountant and a broker at the same time

Each DAF contains a set of strategies and bots exclusively for one pair, either a cryptocurrency or a classic asset, later, NapoleonX crypto will create more dafs for other cryptocurrencies, or others strategies providers will get in and create them, is a long-term project and the only one of its class.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Are the payouts for the token holders on a weekly, or monthly basis? Or is it quarterly? Also, will token holders recive payouts of Ethereum, or NapoleonX tokens, from the percentage of gas transactions?

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

Are the payouts for the token holders on a weekly, or monthly basis? Or is it quarterly? Also, will token holders recive payouts of Ethereum, or NapoleonX tokens, from the percentage of gas transactions?

i think token holder will received commission 0.5% when users rent a bot . this will be great for token holder.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: