Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:06:06 AM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:23:59 AM

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself

This is how it works, seems like missunderstanding in the previous post. If you want to setup own bot you should opt for catalyst.
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

Hi Slowhand, please favor. My Ethereum Address for the bounty has been hacked, please may I ask you to change it to this instead: 0x1a268b86B964D0F535248d5636225eeb9d77fF4B

Thank you very much! I'll PM you too! Thanks again!
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:31:09 AM

For consideration NPX got quite good scores in Ian Balinas spreadsheet.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:36:08 AM

so do we going to get paid dividend in ETH or NPX tokens?

I'm not sure, but I've wondered this myself and havent been able to find the info. Anyone know?

As far as I understand no dividends are paid.

no dividends, you make profits from the bots and you use the token to buy bots Wink

Exactly. Still so much confusion about the project. And i must admit it's construction is a bit hard to wrap you're head around. A infograph or walkthrough through a mockup/beta of the platform could help with this.

You don't buy bots! As an NPX you just get the right to vote which bot should be selected for a specific DAF. I suggest you to go back a few pages, the user Rigorous explained it very well.
^
This, i see there is a little bit of confusion about how the user will interact with the bots and what will gain.

Once you have selected/voted for a bot you will get something in return (just by holding the tokens), based on how well the bot performed trading.

Quite easy, just to be sure, the bot selected will be for all the tokens holders with a majority vote or just for us ?

I thought token holders will don't need to choose a bot. Holder will get profit percentage from companies total profit.

The people who will use bots for trading will choose bot for his trade actions. And if bot performs well he will get profit, if otherwise, he will get some loss.

I thought the same. Isn't it's like so? An npx token hodler is an investor so, he/she will get the percentage from the earnings and losses.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:45:52 AM

What sort of assets do the trading bots operate on and do they achieve consistent results?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:59:50 AM

I'm not sure, but I've wondered this myself and havent been able to find the info. Anyone know?

no dividends, you make profits from the bots and you use the token to buy bots Wink

Exactly. Still so much confusion about the project. And i must admit it's construction is a bit hard to wrap you're head around. A infograph or walkthrough through a mockup/beta of the platform could help with this.

You don't buy bots! As an NPX you just get the right to vote which bot should be selected for a specific DAF. I suggest you to go back a few pages, the user Rigorous explained it very well.
^
This, i see there is a little bit of confusion about how the user will interact with the bots and what will gain.

Once you have selected/voted for a bot you will get something in return (just by holding the tokens), based on how well the bot performed trading.

Quite easy, just to be sure, the bot selected will be for all the tokens holders with a majority vote or just for us ?

I thought token holders will don't need to choose a bot. Holder will get profit percentage from companies total profit.

The people who will use bots for trading will choose bot for his trade actions. And if bot performs well he will get profit, if otherwise, he will get some loss.

I thought the same. Isn't it's like so? An npx token hodler is an investor so, he/she will get the percentage from the earnings and losses.

this is some extract from the whitepaper hope helps to clarify what the token holders can do:

The NaPoleonX token (NPX) holders, by participating to the selection of the trading
bots, will benefit from 85% of the botons consumed by all DAFs to rent the trading
bots.

Botons   will   be   paid   by   the   DAF   in   its   own   tokens   on   a   monthly   basis.   
The   NPX   token   holders   involved   in   the   selection   of   the   bots   used   by   the   DAF   will   be   granted   85%   of   the   
botons   consumed   by   such   bots.   

and again

As   participant   to   the   NaPoleonX   ICO,   each   subscriber   will   be   attributed   some   NPX   tokens.   The   NPX   token   
holders   shall   have   access   to   a   platform   enabling:
• to   access   the   updated   audits   of the   several   trading   bots,
• to   regularly   vote   for   the   eligibility   of   the   new   trading   bots,
• to   regularly   vote   for   the   creation   of   new   DAFs,
• to   monitor   the   token   events   and   performance   of   each   DAF,
• to   have   access   to   relevant   documentation   on   trading   bots,
• and   to   access   its   own   account   and   reporting   on   DAF   tokens   perceived   as   payment   of   botons.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:42:37 AM

All my attempts to trade were unsuccessful. Until now, I have a large colony of coins, which only fall. I'm waiting for automatic trading from Napoleon

I know that feel. I also have a pile of tokens now. They go up and down and I just watch them doing so but, I cannot decide when to sell or buy.
Some say that diversifying is good thing but in my opinion the more assets to trade the more difficult is managing your stack

diversifying is a kind of riskt management not more. imo managing your stack is only difficult if you dont trust the companies you invested in. because if you only invest in companies you trust your stack wont get that big
Well, I think - the main thing - don't sell coins in the minus, you have to wait for your price. now due to the growth of bitcoin, many altcoins have fallen in price. I think the bot algorithm will be designed for such cases, sometimes the best thing you can do is just do nothing!

And I think that the bot should also trade in a falling market. He always has to do something to make a profit. The bot has a global low-frequency trading strategy, as well as a set of algorithms for different situations, and must switch to the most optimal algorithm at the right time. But everything depends on the correctness of the situation analysis. Maybe the bot will not always be perfect. Now if he could still be trained, it would be very good.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:44:50 AM

Token holder and investor will have a lot of possibility it’s really nice, we will be able to manage a new daf creation, which bot we want to use for a daf and other features. Its great for investors to have the control on what they invest.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.
Then you give tokens to the bot and let him do the work Smiley.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:05:23 AM

This is their slogan: ''Decentralized Autonomous Funds (DAFs) are disrupting the way to invest in financial markets, by letting its subscribers decide which trading bots to use to generate performance.''  so I guess there is an opportunity for choosing but I dont know about running a bot.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:07:34 AM

Indeed, there are no dividents in this project.
There is a commision but no dividents.

Why is the time going so slow... I'm ready to join this crowdsale :p

I need to read the whitepaper again, what do you mean no dividends but commissions? Isn't the whole point of bots having dividends from the profits?

As i understand it the NPX owners get commissions that are paid by people who use the DAFs, at least a percentage of those commissions.

Ah, right, thanks for explaining. I got confused.
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:11:31 AM

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:22:23 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

Probably Us citizens won't participate ico because of that. But it is their loss.

Of course, it is not a good thing for developers. They can't get funded from Us which is a big market.

But still, if I make an assessment so far, I can say they will fund get funding more than enough.

Mystic90

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

The USA gov is difficult with taxes. I've read that as a US citizen you pay taxes over EVERY trade you make. Now i wonder how this will work if an algorithm does the trading and I just hold the token
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

^

I like this. It keeps it extremely easy and simple for someone that doesnt know how to trade. If you just have to log in, choose which bot you want to vote on, then collect profits. Gotta love that!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:24:37 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: