Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70116 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:38:17 PM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

You might be on to something there. Lot's of people have lower attention span and probably don't even read the whitepaper.

Especially since they postponed their ICO and a lot of people started to follow other projects and starting to forget all the details about NapoleonX. When you read few whitepapers per day, its hard to be up to date with everything.

Yeah, its very hard to get all information in your brain, when you read 4 or more whitepapers per day. I also try to get all details about the project, but something that I cant candle Cheesy
Yes, and this is a problem, there are too many projects, I have to sort through hundreds of projects, but I choose those who conduct an active advertising campaign and the most important, make a video.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:31:27 PM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

You might be on to something there. Lot's of people have lower attention span and probably don't even read the whitepaper.

Especially since they postponed their ICO and a lot of people started to follow other projects and starting to forget all the details about NapoleonX. When you read few whitepapers per day, its hard to be up to date with everything.

Yeah, its very hard to get all information in your brain, when you read 4 or more whitepapers per day. I also try to get all details about the project, but something that I cant candle Cheesy
Yes, and this is a problem, there are too many projects, I have to sort through hundreds of projects, but I choose those who conduct an active advertising campaign and the most important, make a video.
I agree, reading whitepaper this one thing, but to see and hear real people from the team is quite another matter! I like how the NaPoleonX team works
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:14:39 PM

By the numerous ICOs I have followed for the last year this one is by far the most difficult for users to grasp the concept in detail. If this is because their project is more complex than others or if their information is not easily translated to investor level i dont know.

I think they needlessly overcomplicated the presentation of their project. It is essentially very simple, but there are a lot of implementation details that obscure the core concept.

NaPoleonX is a collection of funds on mainly traditional markets. You invest in them by buying tokens with Ethereum. The funds are semi-actively managed by rule sets developed by strategy managers. Initially those are the NaPoleonX people (but in its parent company NaPoleon Crypto, which is a spinoff of NaPoleon Capital... see, too complicated already). Investors pay 15% fee over the profits of the fund to its manager. In the future it may be possible to become a developer on the NapoleonX platform and create your own funds.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:05:51 AM

Any news about the beta release or at least an introduction video or something? Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:00:52 AM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.
Then you give tokens to the bot and let him do the work Smiley.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

The USA gov is difficult with taxes. I've read that as a US citizen you pay taxes over EVERY trade you make. Now i wonder how this will work if an algorithm does the trading and I just hold the token
Well, every exchange that i know do that too, they charge fees for every successful trade you make.

So does that mean you have to pay tax over every trade you make?

Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:04:24 AM

I find videos to be kind of annoying. It just goes to show that In order to reach out and engage the largest amount of people you have to use as many types of media as possible.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:30:31 AM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

The USA gov is difficult with taxes. I've read that as a US citizen you pay taxes over EVERY trade you make. Now i wonder how this will work if an algorithm does the trading and I just hold the token
Well, every exchange that i know do that too, they charge fees for every successful trade you make.

you possibly pay taxes when you sell the token, that is; 1. live in a country where crypto is subject to tax 2. you actually made profit on token
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

you possibly pay taxes when you sell the token, that is; 1. live in a country where crypto is subject to tax 2. you actually made profit on token

Napoleonx probably will pay the taxes based on profit they made.

I don't think any user will pay any taxes when selling the token. It's not logical.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:13:03 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

I don't think any user will pay any taxes when selling the token. It's not logical.

NapoleonX will pay taxes for running a company of fund management, they are getting a licence for that, but tokens don't pay taxes, unless a country tax cryptocurrencies, that as of now, there aren't any, so the only ones paying the taxes are NaPoleonX, NPX is not a security, you just happen to get paid for participating in a voting session, and NPX gives you de right to vote, and your payment is given to you based on the number of tokens you have, if you didn't participate in the voting, you don't get paid, its as simple as that.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:29:44 AM

They have been in many events, maybe they have explained so much in their presentation.
So maybe there are some documentations or something like that.

There are some video's on Youtube where you can watch the presentation of NapoleonX on some events.
Just check Youtube, you will also found some other great video's explaining about this platform.

Cant wait until november to see this ICO fly!

True this is actually a good one to watch = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyG514hVXxk&t=31s

This one is also good = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRNpR8J8dg

Thanks for the videos. Going to watch them to grab some more information Smiley
Awesome and informative interviews, definitely worth watching. Thanks for sharing these links with us my friend  Cheesy
These presentations have only 500 and 1,5k views it's good that you share them with us because more people should see them. Project deserves it.

Thats what we needed here, a quick refreshing course of their project. It easier to gather information's about more technical projects trough presentation videos. Sometimes it gets boring reading trough pages of whitepaper.
Even more I will say, now there are so many ICO that there is simply no time to read much, presentation videos are a good option.

I agree, a short video to sum-up in a short manner how everything will work is nice but you should always read the whitepaper first before investing in an project. A video can  not be enough to make this decision in my opinion.
Video was always the best possible form of marketing. It's short, informative and entertaining to watch  Wink

i think video should be create for how to use plateform and information how to use token. this is best for users.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:39:40 AM

I find videos to be kind of annoying. It just goes to show that In order to reach out and engage the largest amount of people you have to use as many types of media as possible.

It is one of the most effective ways to promote something. Especially when the media used is video-related. Video is easier to understand and require small effort from audience side.
Cauchy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

NapoleonX will pay taxes for running a company of fund management, they are getting a licence for that, but tokens don't pay taxes, unless a country tax cryptocurrencies, that as of now, there aren't any, so the only ones paying the taxes are NaPoleonX, NPX is not a security, you just happen to get paid for participating in a voting session, and NPX gives you de right to vote, and your payment is given to you based on the number of tokens you have, if you didn't participate in the voting, you don't get paid, its as simple as that.

In the country where I am from you are supposed to pay taxes on income from crypto currency related activities so that is why I wrote depending on country. So from my view its the same as If i invest in a traditional fiat fund. The fund manages the taxes on their behalf and I as an investor is supposed to pay tax in case I have a positive return.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

They will probably do something like that when the platform releases.

The all concept may seems a little complicated at first but, as some resumed above it's quite straight forward: vote trading bot -> get your share   Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:45:59 AM

They will probably do something like that when the platform releases.

The all concept may seems a little complicated at first but, as some resumed above it's quite straight forward: vote trading bot -> get your share   Smiley

and use the trading bot to profit. that's probably what I'll be doing.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

I am a lazy trader and i need this platform  Grin
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:17:37 AM

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

I think some goverments (like USA) dont care if NapoleonX paid their taxes (since its not USA based). If their citizens make money with this token, they have to pay taxes on that money.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

They have been in many events, maybe they have explained so much in their presentation.

There are some video's on Youtube where you can watch the presentation of NapoleonX on some events.
Just check Youtube, you will also found some other great video's explaining about this platform.

True this is actually a good one to watch = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyG514hVXxk&t=31s

Awesome and informative interviews, definitely worth watching. Thanks for sharing these links with us my friend  Cheesy
These presentations have only 500 and 1,5k views it's good that you share them with us because more people should see them. Project deserves it.

Thats what we needed here, a quick refreshing course of their project. It easier to gather information's about more technical projects trough presentation videos. Sometimes it gets boring reading trough pages of whitepaper.

By the numerous ICOs I have followed for the last year this one is by far the most difficult for users to grasp the concept in detail. If this is because their project is more complex than others or if their information is not easily translated to investor level i dont know.

I agree, that's why I posted the links to the videos. I see that it helps people to understand what NapoleonX is all about. It might be a good idea for the devs to link the videos on the ANN?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:57:29 AM

As I am a bad trader this will help me a lot especially for people who come new to crypto will benefit a lot from such bots.
all traders even the best ones need sometime a little help,a good working bot is always welcome for everyone...
Cauchy

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

I agree, that's why I posted the links to the videos. I see that it helps people to understand what NapoleonX is all about. It might be a good idea for the devs to link the videos on the ANN?

I Think a good infographic as a complement to the videos should to the trick.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

i am pretty excited by now. things seem to go pretty well. im ubercurious!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: