Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:32:28 PM

the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

Thanks and congrats on getting a demo up!

My feedback would be that the demo is not complete and interactive enough. I think some people want to see a sped-up simulation of the full NaPoleonXperience. Just to get the idea of what your project is about. I am talking about the process of buying the NPX, choosing a DAF, voting on a strategy, paying the botons and receiving the DAF tokens. You can also demonstrate the high-water mark by simulating monthly profits and losses. Remember, it would just be a demo, so it does not have to be actually functional with smart contracts and real algos. Wink
This is a good proposition, a complete success case can speed up the pace of NaPoleonX.
So that more people understand NaPoleonX strong, but also can mention a higher visibility.

The question is, can they finish such a simulation in time for their ICO? I realize what I am asking is not trivial. Even though the advanced technical stuff would not need to be implemented, creating the user interface alone could take considerable time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:00:25 PM

Feedback appreciated

My feedback would be that the demo is not complete and interactive enough. I think some people want to see a sped-up simulation of the full NaPoleonXperience. Just to get the idea of what your project is about. I am talking about the process of buying the NPX, choosing a DAF, voting on a strategy, paying the botons and receiving the DAF tokens. You can also demonstrate the high-water mark by simulating monthly profits and losses. Remember, it would just be a demo, so it does not have to be actually functional with smart contracts and real algos. Wink
This is a good proposition, a complete success case can speed up the pace of NaPoleonX.
So that more people understand NaPoleonX strong, but also can mention a higher visibility.

It's great that now the demo is up for me, earlier today it wasnt working quite so good.

I just had a look at the demo but it doesn't seem very interactive yet, it's more a information site than a do site.

Will this demo functionality be expanded in the coming days?
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:01:19 PM

We see it even today most alts are green again. I see no problem for upcoming ICOs that they will not get enough funds.

Not so green here... my portfolio is down 4k USD comparing to next week Sad
But I know this all will change soon. Thats why I said: I'm holding and freezing everything. I'm not doing panic selling and I think that I'm not the only one so that why I think now its not the best time for an ICO to start.

Panic selling would be the worst at the moment. After all the forking money will go back into the altcoins Cheesy But yes, you are right. I agree here, that it's maybe really not the best time for an ICO.
The team did everything right that it moved the start date of the ICO, everyone wants to get bitcoin gold now.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:17:19 PM

Feedback appreciated

It's great that now the demo is up for me, earlier today it wasnt working quite so good.

I just had a look at the demo but it doesn't seem very interactive yet, it's more a information site than a do site.

Im under the same impression. I think the beta only showcases parts of the Investor experience in terms of differnt dafs, performance metrics etc. There is no functionality for voting or such as far as I could find.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

Can anybody tell me when the ICO finishs?

I just checked their website but cant find an enddate. However if they reach the hardcap of 100.000 Ethereums the ICO is finished.

Is it possible that an ICO (of Napoleonx in this case) has no end date?

An end date gives more credibility and trust in the project, no end date would sound few alarm bells for me.

There should be an end date whether you raise expected amount or not. What's the point of an ICO if it doesn't end at a particular time.
I think closer to the beginning will accurately declare the time limits. Of course there will be an ending.
the project has attracted many investors, I think they can achieve hard cap

there will be an ending, probably after 1 month. that's the way almost all ICO's function.

The date for the start of the ICO isn't even announced and you are already wondering if it has no end date?! I mean ... really? Just be patient, you'll be informed early enough about the exact dates for the ICO, both the start and the end.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:30:42 PM

We see it even today most alts are green again. I see no problem for upcoming ICOs that they will not get enough funds.

Not so green here... my portfolio is down 4k USD comparing to next week Sad
But I know this all will change soon. Thats why I said: I'm holding and freezing everything. I'm not doing panic selling and I think that I'm not the only one so that why I think now its not the best time for an ICO to start.

Panic selling would be the worst at the moment. After all the forking money will go back into the altcoins Cheesy But yes, you are right. I agree here, that it's maybe really not the best time for an ICO.
The team did everything right that it moved the start date of the ICO, everyone wants to get bitcoin gold now.

That is why NaPleonX is delaying the ICO, it was a good move on their part, and will pay in the long run, the ICO will have more investors now that BTC is normalizing again, I certainly will get out my BTC to ethereum once the forks are over.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

Feedback appreciated

Give NapoleonX a little more time this is only early alpha. I'm sure that in couple more months this will be totally different thing  Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:59:56 PM

Feedback appreciated

Give NapoleonX a little more time this is only early alpha. I'm sure that in couple more months this will be totally different thing  Wink
The expanded version of the software will appear a little later. We wait.
Alex_Edwards

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:02:34 PM

Think you must have NO Russian translation for success! Wink
Good Luck!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:13:36 PM

Feedback appreciated

The expanded version of the software will appear a little later. We wait.
it's very good that there is already demo in the public access, now I'm going to see it. thank you Napoleon team for your work
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:16:26 PM

Either you will have the bigbang flashsale ending in short amount of time (less than 1 hour) and on the opposite side we have the slowstarters, they usualy turn out not meeting their hardcap and some does not even meet softcap. I think this sale will start of good but will be quite slow and I dont think we will hit hardcap. What do you other think?
On the contrary, I think that the hardcap will be achieved fairly quickly

i believe it will be a fast at the start, then slow down and then fasten your seatbelts at the end, when the whales start to invest Smiley overall it will be successful!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

If the ico hit the hard cap of 100k eth the ico will end, and for the exact date I think the team will communicate very soon. I also think that’s The hard cap wan be hited fast when I see the visibility and the hype around NapoleonX.
I think it doesnt have to hit the 100k ETH , because there is a hidden cap between 40k ETH - 100K ETH which i think will be the real hard cap.
100K ETH is the max cap which means the hidden cap wont be more than 100k ETH.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:26:16 AM

If the ico hit the hard cap of 100k eth the ico will end, and for the exact date I think the team will communicate very soon. I also think that’s The hard cap wan be hited fast when I see the visibility and the hype around NapoleonX.
I think it doesnt have to hit the 100k ETH , because there is a hidden cap between 40k ETH - 100K ETH which i think will be the real hard cap.

Agree. 100k would a bit much in the end. I could imagen that the hidden cap would be around 50k ETH, which would be a really big and nice amount to work with.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:12:25 AM

dev, is there any testing stats that you like to share about performance of bot? Team is doing nice job with this project. looking forward for ICO

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:47:30 AM

Agree. 100k would a bit much in the end. I could imagen that the hidden cap would be around 50k ETH, which would be a really big and nice amount to work with.

Thank you for this post. I didnt know what a hidden cap is, so I did a little research and found this blog; https://blog.aragon.one/token-sale-cap-clarification-d6797737da2e maybe also good for others

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

It is very good news to release a beta. I can't try it now but will try it later definitely. It is way better to have a beta before ico rather than only whitepapers.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:51:36 AM

100k is the hard cap in the sense that you could expect that it never will be pass that, the ICO will be finished at the hidden cap, the number 100k is to give us a number to look up, but never reach, so we wouldn't maintain interest in the token without knowing when the ICO will end.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:11:38 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

It is very good news to release a beta. I can't try it now but will try it later definitely. It is way better to have a beta before ico rather than only whitepapers.

I looked at the beta but it seemed so technical to me. hopefully they'll do a tutorial on it.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

Either you will have the bigbang flashsale ending in short amount of time (less than 1 hour) and on the opposite side we have the slowstarters, they usualy turn out not meeting their hardcap and some does not even meet softcap. I think this sale will start of good but will be quite slow and I dont think we will hit hardcap. What do you other think?
On the contrary, I think that the hardcap will be achieved fairly quickly

i believe it will be a fast at the start, then slow down and then fasten your seatbelts at the end, when the whales start to invest Smiley overall it will be successful!

I would bet on whales enter early in presale or preico with discounts and not in the end. But it will be interesting to follow Smiley
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:13:06 AM

Nice you guys could show the beta portal, i tried it a bit. For the moment you are able to see the DAFs and get some general informations and details about how they are permorfing. There is also a financial feed news, this will probably show info related with the assets traded in the DAF. There is space for improvements, but is a beta and i like what i see.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: