Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70116 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:50:50 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

It is very good news to release a beta. I can't try it now but will try it later definitely. It is way better to have a beta before ico rather than only whitepapers.

I looked at the beta but it seemed so technical to me. hopefully they'll do a tutorial on it.
Don't worry my friend I'm sure that there will be comprehensive information on how to use this platform Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

It is very good news to release a beta. I can't try it now but will try it later definitely. It is way better to have a beta before ico rather than only whitepapers.

I looked at the beta but it seemed so technical to me. hopefully they'll do a tutorial on it.

Yes, when you firstly open the beta it's all pretty new and complicated. A video with a tutorial how exaclty everything works would be nice.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

Where you find beta version? I dont see beta on their site  Huh
Can you give me link please
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

Im sure somebody will clarify the doubts, just post questions in here, the team is quite active at answering
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:18:47 AM

I am trying to understand the blackpaper. I get stuck here:

"Market   timing:
For   each   underlying,   we   have   built   our   bots   on   2   types   of   engines   (with   specificities):   
1. trend   following engines   to   collect   risk   premium   on   the   upside   as   a   strategic   exposure    (“the   
trend   is   your   friend”)
2. mean   reversion   engines   as   a   tactical   tool   to   couple   with   a   volatility   approach.
Over    time,   we   may   develop   different   approaches   and   incorporate    them   in   order    to   enhance   DAFs’
investors   returns   during   the   pre-defined   voting   process   described   in   our   Whitepaper."

I understand that the trend is your friend. How does a mean reversion engine help with volatility ?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:31:50 AM

"Market   timing:
For   each   underlying,   we   have   built   our   bots   on   2   types   of   engines   (with   specificities):   
1. trend   following engines   to   collect   risk   premium   on   the   upside   as   a   strategic   exposure    (“the   
2. mean   reversion   engines   as   a   tactical   tool   to   couple   with   a   volatility   approach.
Over    time,   we   may   develop   different   approaches   and   incorporate    them   in   order    to   enhance   DAFs’
investors   returns   during   the   pre-defined   voting   process   described   in   our   Whitepaper."

I understand that the trend is your friend. How does a mean reversion engine help with volatility ?
If im not mistaken, its like the number 1 is well planned bot (prepared for trend), and number 2 is bot that will be upgraded with some adjustment strategy (depending on the volatility).
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:09:20 AM

here:

thank me later Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:16:12 AM

Feedback appreciated

Yes, when you firstly open the beta it's all pretty new and complicated. A video with a tutorial how exaclty everything works would be nice.
Same for me I am also a little bit overwhelmed with all functions and how they work. Devs should make a tutorial for us to get a better understanding.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:33:41 AM

"Market   timing:

I believe, and here we enter into TA stuff, this has the same function as bollinger bands.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:41:35 AM

"Market   timing:

If im not mistaken, its like the number 1 is well planned bot (prepared for trend), and number 2 is bot that will be upgraded with some adjustment strategy (depending on the volatility).

If you want to read more about mean reversion; I found this article to be very informative: https://www.quantinsti.com/blog/mean-reversion-time-series/

''One of the simplest mean reversion related trading strategies is to find the average price over a specified period, followed by determining a high-low range around the average value from where the price tends to revert back to the mean. The trading signals will be generated when these ranges are crossed – placing a sell order when the range is crossed on the upper side and a buy order when the range is crossed on the lower side. The trader takes contrarian positions, i.e. goes against the movement of prices (or trend), expecting the price to revert back to the mean.''

To answer your question, the last line is relevant if I understand it correctly

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

"Market   timing:

I believe, and here we enter into TA stuff, this has the same function as bollinger bands.
that would understand this - you need to spend 10 years of your own research in the field of such algorithms. the Napoleon team has such experience - in anyway practice will show
Mystic90

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:58:59 AM

"Market   timing:

If you want to read more about mean reversion; I found this article to be very informative: https://www.quantinsti.com/blog/mean-reversion-time-series/

''One of the simplest mean reversion related trading strategies is to find the average price over a specified period, followed by determining a high-low range around the average value from where the price tends to revert back to the mean. The trading signals will be generated when these ranges are crossed – placing a sell order when the range is crossed on the upper side and a buy order when the range is crossed on the lower side. The trader takes contrarian positions, i.e. goes against the movement of prices (or trend), expecting the price to revert back to the mean.''

To answer your question, the last line is relevant if I understand it correctly

thank, ive heard technical traders talk about this a few times too. Obv a algorithm will be better then a technical analyst
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:12:50 AM

here:

thank me later Smiley

I checked it now. I think it is in too early stage right now and not user-friendly. I didn't understand a thing, but at least it is a start Smiley

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

Either you will have the bigbang flashsale ending in short amount of time (less than 1 hour) and on the opposite side we have the slowstarters, they usualy turn out not meeting their hardcap and some does not even meet softcap. I think this sale will start of good but will be quite slow and I dont think we will hit hardcap. What do you other think?
On the contrary, I think that the hardcap will be achieved fairly quickly

i believe it will be a fast at the start, then slow down and then fasten your seatbelts at the end, when the whales start to invest Smiley overall it will be successful!

I would bet on whales enter early in presale or preico with discounts and not in the end. But it will be interesting to follow Smiley

I woulld say the same thing, the bonus offered on presales is important for whales.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

here:

thank me later Smiley

oh, thank you ) So, I can trying demo now? Who tried already? Share your inmpessions  Roll Eyes
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:49:53 AM

here:

thank me later Smiley

I checked it now. I think it is in too early stage right now and not user-friendly. I didn't understand a thing, but at least it is a start Smiley

This does not sound good to me. Do you have snapshots you can share? why do you think its not user-friendly?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

here:

thank me later Smiley

This does not sound good to me. Do you have snapshots you can share? why do you think its not user-friendly?

It's not exactly for the non technical. we will need a tutorial for this platform.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

here:

thank me later Smiley

It's not exactly for the non technical. we will need a tutorial for this platform.

Actually I haven't expected an too user-friendly platform at all. But it's good that they can get feedback now to improve this too.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

The platform is just a beta for now, its to show us that the team has already developed the platform and things go very well. Its very important for investors to see that, and when we see that things go very well and napoloenX has a really experienced team how develop a strong platform with strong algo behind bots.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

In The black paper I see also there is a algorithm to predict long term futures on Forex's Like Sp500 and HSI.
Will the algorithm also be used for forex?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: