Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
crealmaster

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Does anyone have any information on how much money the developers have attracted?
I heard that more than $10M, but i didn't see proof of this from etherscan, frankly speaking.

investments taken from this address within internal transactions with smartcontract.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5753930b7d0443dd3769782c169786844db68d49

11,542 eth
Thank you, dude! I like your style, only information with proof links, it is the good conversation style Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Had a look at the team and it seems they have a solid background with experience from finance. Its a financial application in crypto world and its really cool !
blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

Had a look at the team and it seems they have a solid background with experience from finance. Its a financial application in crypto world and its really cool !
Fintech and young smart guys drive the world, we must wish good luck to this project in our high competitor time.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

they dont have soft cap? This is a sufficient amount for their developing? And when Napoleon will be trading on any exchange?
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Fintech and young smart guys drive the world, we must wish good luck to this project in our high competitor time.

you can bet on that
LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

10 million EUR is like 12 million dollars, ( if my convertion was right. Smiley )

they dont have soft cap? This is a sufficient amount for their developing? And when Napoleon will be trading on any exchange?

based on the article above, as said by the CEO, the following steps they will about to take will be the listing on HitBTC and Coinbene.
but he did not specify when will that happen.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

This is actually much more than they expected to collect - that's their own statement! So definitely more than enough for the developement Smiley
crealmaster

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

This is actually much more than they expected to collect - that's their own statement! So definitely more than enough for the developement Smiley
Who said that it is more than enough? Developers and founders of this project or it is only your opinion?Smiley
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Who said that it is more than enough? Developers and founders of this project or it is only your opinion?Smiley
Dude, in most cases 10M it is really huge money i think you can write more than 10 Facebooks which it was at the start.
bcmine

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

Dude, in most cases 10M it is really huge money i think you can write more than 10 Facebooks which it was at the start.

they are going to make money immediately so their burnrate will be always very low. napoleonX is a cash machine, when setup and running
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

10 million EUR is like 12 million dollars, ( if my convertion was right. Smiley )

based on the article above, as said by the CEO, the following steps they will about to take will be the listing on HitBTC and Coinbene.

HitBts - useles exhange. they have a very hight fee for withdraw and deposit. And withdraw and deposit different currencies often under maintenance and not working.
Who used Coinbene? Its new Chinese exhange?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

In relation to ICO, at the time of closing ICO was informed that  collected more than 10 million euros, but with this decrease of Bitcoin and ETH, will be affected in the distribution of tokens?

Will the distribution be 0.001 ETH for 1 NPX token?
LeyMonte

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

HitBts - useles exhange. they have a very hight fee for withdraw and deposit. And withdraw and deposit different currencies often under maintenance and not working.

i might disagree about the deposit fee on hitbtc. i am using hitbtc for a quite long time laready. and yes there was a time they imposed deposit fees but i think it only implemented like a week only after that, it has been removed. regarding the maintenace, they conduct maintenance every now and then but doed not mean they dont resolve it in time.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

i might disagree about the deposit fee on hitbtc. i am using hitbtc for a quite long time laready. and yes there was a time they imposed deposit fees but i think it only implemented like a week only after that, it has been removed. regarding the maintenace, they conduct maintenance every now and then but doed not mean they dont resolve it in time.

The problem is the withdrawal of hitbtc, which is usually very high, I have some tokens there which fees are too much, so i pass them to another exchange with more fairer fees, and also, hitbtc is known to take advantage of new tokens, inflate their prices and dump them later, it happened with TenX and Dimcoin, what is why I won't trade npx in hitbtc, perhaps in coinbene if it convinces me, or just wait for a better exchange.
crypt_fr

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

Besides HitBTC and Coinbene, don't forget IDEX:

https://idex.market/eth/npx

However I never used it so far.

For some reason there has already been a trade @ 0.000201 ETH/NPX, i. e. 1/5 of the standard ICO price (excluding bonus):

https://imgur.com/a/HPucN

bcmine

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 01:43:39 PM by bcmine

The problem is the withdrawal of hitbtc, which is usually very high, I have some tokens there which fees are too much, so i pass them to another exchange with more fairer fees, and also, hitbtc is known to take advantage of new tokens, inflate their prices and dump them later, it happened with TenX and Dimcoin, what is why I won't trade npx in hitbtc, perhaps in coinbene if it convinces me, or just wait for a better exchange.

not good time to trade new coins. if its going to price cheaper then ico price, i will buy more. definitly going to wait until launch in Summer before selling a part of my coins
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

Totally agree with you, HitBTC is shitty exchange with constant maintenance, slowpoke supports and so on.
crealmaster

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

not good time to trade new coins. if its going to price cheaper then ico price, i will buy more. definitly going to wait until launch in Summer before selling a part of my coins
Yep, right now it is a bear market, not a good time for any trading of new coins after ICO. Maybe only for buying Smiley
bcmine

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

Yep, right now it is a bear market, not a good time for any trading of new coins after ICO. Maybe only for buying Smiley

price right now on idex is 0.0006 ETH, ICO price wiht the most discount and referal free coins was about 0.0008, normal one 0.001 ETH. At least some bounty gainers are selling below iCO price.
LeyMonte

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:12 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:03:37 PM by LeyMonte

price right now on idex is 0.0006 ETH, ICO price wiht the most discount and referal free coins was about 0.0008, normal one 0.001 ETH. At least some bounty gainers are selling below iCO price.

All of you are correct. The main problem of hitbtc is the withdrawal fee plus they like to pump some new coins as well.
Which may lead to big loss if you buy at the top.
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: