Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:48:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
casualler

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

Is there any bigger and better known exchange coming? The one where NaPoleonX is listed right now is unknown to me, and probably to most of the other people as well.

This is decentralized exchange like was Delta. I hope also they they hit to some good exchange at last. ICO finished few month ago already and still no news about exchanges.

Why is there no volume on idex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

If I remember correctly, then the platform should be launched. But the price of the token does not indicate something that there was good news for the project
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

Is there any bigger and better known exchange coming? The one where NaPoleonX is listed right now is unknown to me, and probably to most of the other people as well.

This is decentralized exchange like was Delta. I hope also they they hit to some good exchange at last. ICO finished few month ago already and still no news about exchanges.

it seem something wrong with Idex. they posted a tweet about this issue

Dear Napoleonians, we'd like to apologize for the current situation regarding NPX token listing. We are aware that with #IDEX under maintenance and the delay in #HitBTC listing it is difficult to trade $NPX right now. We will issue a statement on this very shortly.

https://twitter.com/NapoleonXai/status/993118582748966912

As i understand correct, NPX will be listed to HitBtc exchange as well?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

it seem something wrong with Idex. they posted a tweet about this issue

Dear Napoleonians, we'd like to apologize for the current situation regarding NPX token listing. We are aware that with #IDEX under maintenance and the delay in #HitBTC listing it is difficult to trade $NPX right now. We will issue a statement on this very shortly.

https://twitter.com/NapoleonXai/status/993118582748966912

As i understand correct, NPX will be listed to HitBtc exchange as well?

Yeah i understand the same thing.

It seems npx will be on hitbtc. But there is a delay which is not a problem. I can wait as long as it listed on a good Exchange.

frcat

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

I just can understand why they selected HitBtc? There are much better exchange with not so high fee for listing (CoinBene, Kukoin etc).
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

I just can understand why they selected HitBtc? There are much better exchange with not so high fee for listing (CoinBene, Kukoin etc).

stay away from this project. they are changing their plans just by doing it. they do whatever they want not seeing any bad consequenses or thinking about them.

a looong tragedy is coming here....

they are spreading lies or just telling you whatever they want. people are very sensitive for that. this coin is just a hot potatoe right know. its so sad, it looked professional, but just creepy greedy people behind it.

they announced the trading platforms like weeks before the end of the funding and 3 weeks later after the funding just said no. such a bunch of thieves.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

i am stopping supporting napoleonX. i have been using here my signature and logo for almost 6 months. Just went in into telegram, asked about exchanges and got banned after 30 seconds.

thanks guys, but not supporting that.

going to sell my tokens as soon as possible.

just because of the question of exchanges you was blocked? strange

but I wanted to invest in this coin, the idea is good, the number of coins is not very large, the price seems to be acceptable ...

then, I will wait a bit.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
greenco

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

HitBtc is very uncomfortable for traders. Also do not like the choice of the exchange. I'll wait for IDEX to work.
frcat

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:34:07 PM

HitBtc is very uncomfortable for traders. Also do not like the choice of the exchange. I'll wait for IDEX to work.

Idex not working several days already. And Napoleon trading on Idex only right now.. so nowhere. They must should add new exchanges asap
bcmine

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

Idex not working several days already. And Napoleon trading on Idex only right now.. so nowhere. They must should add new exchanges asap

This shit coin got removed from coinmarketcap  Grin Grin Grin

I told you.... they are breaking their legs

oh yeah, thanks for banning me from telegram 30 seconds (first try to chat with this losers ever), just after asking politly whats the thing with the missing exchanges is.

Michelle24

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

oh yeah, thanks for banning me from telegram 30 seconds (first try to chat with this losers ever), just after asking politly whats the thing with the missing exchanges is.

Oh, I just saw, they were removed from coinmarketcap. They banned you because of asking a question for an exchange?
That is really strange. No answer from dev here to this behaviour.
Also TO KryptoKings was Last Active: January 29.
So we  probably wont get an answer here about this ban.
 Huh

bcmine

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

Oh, I just saw, they were removed from coinmarketcap. They banned you because of asking a question for an exchange?
 Huh

I logged in into the telegram group, wrote one question, got permaban. Have no idea, what you mean with, how strange.

Huh??

Interesting you are saying i am lying.

Wrote to my contact on cmc, they are obviously scamming people to delist this shitcoin.

Next step is contacting idex to stop trading this scammers coin as well as to all other exchanges to inform them about the misleading intentions of this team. They stated, they are going to list this coin on exchanges, then they pulled back. Thats a scamm. I dont care about getting banned on telegram for a 5 words question, its a about the scamm behavour. You are giving a word, you are keeping it or you get called a scammer.

Michelle24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

Huh

I logged in into the telegram group, wrote one question, got permaban. Have no idea, what you mean with, how strange.

Huh??

No, I am not saying that you are lying, why do you think that?
With "strange" I mean, this is totally unusal to ban somebody for a simple question.
Strange means, maybe they have something to hide and dont want that you ask questions which they dont want to answer, because they never planed another exchange or they dont have the money for being listed on another exchange ...

elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

It seems IDEX is under maintenance so Coinmarketcap remove some coins.
It's a bit early to talk about scam.

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
elma

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

i am stopping supporting napoleonX. i have been using here my signature and logo for almost 6 months. Just went in into telegram, asked about exchanges and got banned after 30 seconds.

Could you tell me the day you were banned please ?

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

Can you airdrop me some tokens (see profile)
bcmine

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Huh

Huh??

With "strange" I mean, this is totally unusal to ban somebody for a simple question.
Strange means, maybe they have something to hide and dont want that you ask questions which they dont want to answer, because they never planed another exchange or they dont have the money for being listed on another exchange ...

you dont want to believe. its ok. then i am the cheater, scammer and troll.

and you are by telling "because they never planed another exchange" the reality check.

honestly are you stupid or do you thinking i am stupid or are you making me being stupid?  two weeks before the end of the ICO they announced 2 exchanges they are going to be listed 3 weeks AFTER the ICO. Now its 2 months and they explained us, its better for us, the project and the world, if they are not listed.

i think you are the cheater, scammer and troll or just defending  the  cheater, scammer and troll.
elma

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Huh

Huh??

and you are by telling "because they never planed another exchange" the reality check.

honestly are you stupid or do you thinking i am stupid or are you making me being stupid?  two weeks before the end of the ICO they announced 2 exchanges they are going to be listed 3 weeks AFTER the ICO. Now its 2 months and they explained us, its better for us, the project and the world, if they are not listed.

i think you are the cheater, scammer and troll or just defending  the  cheater, scammer and troll.

Could you tell me the day you were banned please ?

Michelle24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:44:18 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 04:21:22 PM by Michelle24

Huh

Huh??

honestly are you stupid or do you thinking i am stupid or are you making me being stupid?  two weeks before the end of the ICO they announced 2 exchanges they are going to be listed 3 weeks AFTER the ICO. Now its 2 months and they explained us, its better for us, the project and the world, if they are not listed.

Maybe my english is not correct, but I never said, that you are a cheater.
I tried to explain, why I used the word "strange".
All my sentences were positive for you.
I try it again:
I wanted to express "Maybe they (Napoleon) have something to hide ... maybe they never planed another exchange ... maybe they dont have the money for being listed on another exchange"
Hope you understand it now, if not, Iam sorry, its not my native language.

elma

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

you are very clear Michelle, since your first post...you don't need to justify.

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: