Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:50:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MONEYPOT X (MPX) -- Fuel the Moneypot Network | Built Products🌟  (Read 10811 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Not many gambling site support altcoin like litecoin, neo etc and if money pot supports them, it will be very good initiative and it will bring many new customers on their site. I really like your idea.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:18:19 PM

support byteball contributions . nice!
Yes, they made it easy for us to accept in so many coins. Else one would had to exchange it and then avail, thus making a loss in the transaction fees
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:48:24 PM

Sounds cool!
What is Bitcoin Hero all about may i ask?
LOL. Your comment doesn't sound cool bro. Should read the topic first for any questions that may have been already answered, and follow the ICO link for details.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

I saw some new addition of coins to moneypot ..can we use them just like bitcoin where we can send without transaction fee between users? and afterthe ico is there any plan to adding of more new coins?
Aha, you just spoke my words. Yes, it would be of great advantage for users if they could implement the inter account transfer without fees.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Pre-registration is now available at https://ico.moneypot.com
Any special benefits for pre-registrants ? I am excitingly awaiting for Sept 17th to get 30% bonus, it would be great if you add up some more bonus for pre-registrants.
30% bouns is already a huge incentive and i dont think if moneypot will give more incentive. I have told many friends about this 17th Sept bonus and we shall invest  heavily on that day to get maximum benefit out of it.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:43:09 PM

So does this mpx token means that this is a altcoin introduced by money pot which will be used in all the money pot sites to play gambling. If that is the case, then one can image the future this token will have in the future. I am really looking forward to this one.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

Any special benefits for pre-registrants ? I am excitingly awaiting for Sept 17th to get 30% bonus, it would be great if you add up some more bonus for pre-registrants.
I guess that one day benefit of 30% alone will be a big advantage for any investor and to grab that pre-registration will be more helpful to avoid last hour buying on september 30th.
Everyone looking for 17th of September to collect lots of bonus MPX token.  I am really excited to collect as many MPX coins as possible. In future, MPX will have a very high value, as we all know that money pot has an established name in gambling world.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:13:56 PM

this project of money pot seems to be a great one. Moneypot itself is a name of a trust and MPX tokens will surely be a great success. I am glad that i am part of the signature campaign which moneypot offers and will play my part to contribute and spread this news of MPX on large level.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

Do we really need ICO?? daamn this place is turning creep..everyone wants to make an ICO to rip off people..Anyways good Luck Money Pot team.
Emitdama

Activity: 1764
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

There is already a chance to avail the thirty percent bonus. Don't be so greedy man Grin
They have already announced a pretty fair share of bonus for the early birds.
Greediness is good if taken in positive way. As we know MPX value will skyrocket in near future, it is good that we show greediness now and collect many mpx token in pre-ico and ico itself. Anything which is given by moneypot as bonus will be an added advantage
houseworx

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:24:43 PM

this now is moneypot official thread? simple you closed old one...

i want to know, when you are contrive and open to use this "currency exchange" things like "coin to coin" changing?!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

MPX tokens are distributed right away after my contribution or will I have to wait for the crowd sale to be over to get my MPX tokens?

Thanku

MPX tokens will be distributed after the crowd sale has conducted directly to the registered Wave Address or registered Moneypot address.

Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:02:07 PM

then each every time dividends gonna be distributed to the holders of tokens having them in the DEX of WAVES ?? or we can hold it in our moneypot wallets too??? or how gonna works the distribution???

There will be donations contributed weekly to all MPX holders from Moneypot.

For those holding MPX on Waves, you will receive an airdrop of a custom token (ie: Sep24drop) via our custom python script based on snapshot of the MPX blockchain. 

You can then trade the token on the Waves decentralized exchange to redeem from a setup bitcoin wall. 

For those holding MPX on Moneypot, you will receive a transfer of bitcoin directly to your Moneypot account.

wow men this sounds really great!!!!, finally i see a really big move again on mp, grats for that and you can be sure i´m gonna be one of those holders!!!1

keep doing like this!!

Thanks Geras!

support byteball contributions . nice!

We love Byteball.  Glad to support TonyCh and the whole Byteball community.  It will be implemented it as a bettable and house bankroll currency soon enough on Moneypot.

It is much easier to be prepared for the Day 1 Bonus.  Aside from getting 30% for contributing on Day 1, you secure yourself with more priority to receive buybacks.

Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:21:12 PM

waves is really great platform to do ico, i like you guys have chosen it. we can trade on waves's dex, no need to be worried about exchanges, we will be able to trade right after token distribution.

We agree.  We love the Waves platform.  It's much simpler to use than an ERC20 token for the features we envision for MPX in teh future.

Do we really need ICO?? daamn this place is turning creep..everyone wants to make an ICO to rip off people..Anyways good Luck Money Pot team.

I don't believe the aim here is to rip people off.  We have taken certain precautions to make sure all operations and funds are handled with the utmost care.  Thank you for the good luck.

this now is moneypot official thread? simple you closed old one...

i want to know, when you are contrive and open to use this "currency exchange" things like "coin to coin" changing?!

The old Moneypot thread was closed so that the focus can be made on the MPX ICO.  A V2 thread will be made shortly after it moves from a soft launch to grand opening. 

The currency exchange from coin to coin will take some time.  The plan is to have something for in-house, but also have been working towards building a full feature site that works in conjunction with the Moneypot network.  It will take proper time and testing for it to be featured however.

gapjustin

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

I personally am looking forward to what great things MPX will bring us! Too bad that you can't buy them until sunday :p

houseworx

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:00:20 PM

The currency exchange from coin to coin will take some time.  The plan is to have something for in-house, but also have been working towards building a full feature site that works in conjunction with the Moneypot network.  It will take proper time and testing for it to be featured however.

Dogedigital, but about what kind of time we are talking? days, weeks, months?!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

The currency exchange from coin to coin will take some time.  The plan is to have something for in-house, but also have been working towards building a full feature site that works in conjunction with the Moneypot network.  It will take proper time and testing for it to be featured however.

Dogedigital, but about what kind of time we are talking? days, weeks, months?!

To be honest, the main focus will be on the completion of V2, the setting up of the exchange, and having BitcoinHero into a workable Bitcoin beta mode first.

Moneypot will be adding many altcoins in the immediate future, so you will be able to play with the coins and there is thought of perhaps putting shapeshift capabilties temporarily until the in-house solution is built.
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:51:31 PM

MPX Slack Channel can be found here:

https://join.slack.com/t/mpxico/shared_invite/MjM3MDQ5ODQ0NTkyLTE1MDQ3OTk5NzktOTk2YzM3MDFhMg
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:02:09 PM

Great decision by Moneypot to open this project for public investment with ICO I'm user of this platform it's full of interesting app I can say this it have a lot of variety for gambling. I hope this ICO will bring great success to all investors.
houseworx

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:08:20 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 11:51:22 PM by houseworx

anyone can say a +/- date when i will be able to play any of moneypot app from dicebot?!

I was wondering, maybe more +EV will be cashout(if this thing is working) and go somewhere else, and pay 2x times a fees, and then come back... then simple waiting...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: