Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant X10  (Read 132854 times)
radiogen

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

Guys, i just got this from the bank i wired the payment.
"Dear mr.....
I am writing to you from ..... Bank in connection with an ordered currency transfer from company account to Baikal Holdings in Hong Kong. Our colleagues from the Central Payments Department have informed us that the correspondent bank, The Bank of New York Mellon, requires detailed information about the counterparty as it may be included in a list of high-risk customers who may be carrying out unauthorized activity.

Please find attached the necessary information you must provide to be forwarded to the correspondent bank:

THE FULL NAME
AND ADDRESS OF BAIKAL HOLDINGS LIMITED (CITY AND
COUNTRY), OWNERSHIP INFORMATION (IF PRIVATELY
OWNED, ALL THE OWNERS NAME, ADDRESS, PLACE OF
BIRTH AND CITIZENSHIP/NATIONALITY / IF A
SUBSIDIARY, THE FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE
PARENT COMPANY), ALL LOCATIONS (COUNTRIES) WHERE
THE ENTITY HAS OPERATIONS, THE RELATIONSHIP
BETWEEN THE ORDERING CUSTOMER AND BENEFICIARY, A
DETAILED PURPOSE OF PAYMENT. PLEASE ALSO EXPLAIN
ANY CONNECTION TO IZHEVSKY MEKHANICHESKY ZAVOD JSC
IN RUSSIA, VESSEL-BAIKAL AND VESSEL-SUCCESS.

Keep in mind that a reply should be sent as soon as possible.
In addition, please send us a contract for the purchase of the machines and / or an invoice from the supplier."

Any comments?

https://www.export.gov/csl-search#/?q=baikal

4 results.

IZHEVSKY MEKHANICHESKY ZAVOD JSC
Izhevsky Mekhanichesky Zavod JSC
SUCCESS
FAR EAST AND BAIKAL REGION DEVELOPMENT FUND OJSC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:27:14 PM

They will not accept crypto either...I bought one of the first machines and two of every generation since. Still, they will not accept my crypto.

Most of you will appear on a National register now for making an international wire transfer. The banks will be taking your details for god knows what purposes. They have perfect permissions to pass all of these detail on to the authorities.  Undecided

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:31:46 PM

"Dear mr.....
I am writing to you from ..... Bank in connection with an ordered currency transfer from company account to Baikal Holdings in Hong Kong. Our colleagues from the Central Payments Department have informed us that the correspondent bank, The Bank of New York Mellon, requires detailed information about the counterparty as it may be included in a list of high-risk customers who may be carrying out unauthorized activity.

Please find attached the necessary information you must provide to be forwarded to the correspondent bank:

THE FULL NAME

In addition, please send us a contract for the purchase of the machines and / or an invoice from the supplier."

Any comments?

4 results.

SUCCESS

Jesus Christ. what did I just say? This is the banking world trying to destroy crypto and create suspicion. I am glad I am in the airdrops for Deeponion as I believe that TOR and VPNs are going to become standard. The old world is trying to destroy the new world to hold onto their control.

Why would Baikal want to be part of this or encourage it?

I wonder what has changed at Baikal?

Cry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
radiogen

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:35:51 PM

Baikal must do rebranding now. No way to accept wires with the similar name which is under US sanctions. PAIN for all customers.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:41:25 PM

"Dear mr.....

THE FULL NAME

Any comments?

4 results.

SUCCESS

Jesus Christ. what did I just say? This is the banking world trying to destroy crypto and create suspicion. I am glad I am in the airdrops for Deeponion as I believe that TOR and VPNs are going to become standard. The old world is trying to destroy the new world to hold onto their control.

Why would Baikal want to be part of this or encourage it?

I wonder what has changed at Baikal?

Cry

It also deosn't help that Baikal chose to name themselves after a Russian arms dealer.
BGRUN

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:09:50 PM

Give me some reasons why you buy BAIKAL X10 ?
They didn't fuckkk you good with Giant+
They sent you defect baikals and you have to pay to send them back because the CAN !!
IF YOU ASK THEM FOR REFUND --> They don't bother to answer.

Better keep your bitcoins, you earn much more money !
If i wasn't buying BAIKALS in july I could have the double money in BTC !
THINK BEFORE YOU BUY.

Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

Nice swiss army miners Smiley

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
jb7032

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:23:14 PM

Give me some reasons why you buy BAIKAL X10 ?
They didn't fuckkk you good with Giant+
They sent you defect baikals and you have to pay to send them back because the CAN !!
IF YOU ASK THEM FOR REFUND --> They don't bother to answer.

Better keep your bitcoins, you earn much more money !
If i wasn't buying BAIKALS in july I could have the double money in BTC !
THINK BEFORE YOU BUY.

I am buying the x10 so I can mine coins to pay the Russian arms dealer. Sorry but I wasn't fuckkk'd good by a giant one.
Allats

Activity: 155
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:28:40 AM

It is amazing that they ask you not to mention the words Baikal and miner, and they demand to transfer the money in an account the beneficiary of which is Baikal Holding....What can one say? Sheer stupidity?
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:32:53 AM

Well, they delayed me from the first batch due to a so called "delayed payment".
I said fuck it and agreed with it.
Now they are asking me for the price difference between the second batch and the first batch ( 1399$ - 1188$ = 211$ )........
WHAT A SHITTY JOKE!!!

Overlast

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:07:07 AM

Getting nervous overhere!
I received this email:
Hi,

How are you.

Could you check if you are still able to complete the payment? Please Kindly get back to me within 24 hours. Or we have to remove your order. Thank you for your cooperation.

Any questions please just let me know.

best regards.
Baikal miner

I paid 10-19-2017! $1526. And sent them receipt.

I called my bank but they cannot see whether my money "landed" and where..

And just found out by checking phone numbers:

Tel: +852-29738324
Company Name:Hyder (HK) Industry Co.,Ltd
Contact person:Vivian
Street Address:Room 2105,JTJ954,Trend Ctr.,29-31 Cheung Lee Street, Chai Wan
City:HongKong
Province
State:HongKongCountry
Region:China(Hongkong)
Business type:Trading Company
Tel:+852-29738324
Email:hyderhk@gmail.com 

This is the beneficiary address. Some chemical trade company. Nothing to do with Baikal

Emailed back Baikal and confronted them with this. Have not heard from them yet.

May really be Fu**** here!
Overlast

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

They are fast this time:

"Hi,

sorry,  my mistake, we have already receive your payment voucher, if we have confirm your payment, we will let you know.

Best regards
Baikal"

But, nothing mentioned about beneficiary address i confronted them with.
Keeps me wondering.

Hope it will work out well, but losing trust...
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:54:57 AM

this might explain why my old bank closed my acvount
Allats

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:04:59 AM

the real baikal miner is a fraud
I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my horror story so hopefully you don't end up getting ripped off. Stay away from baikal miner!!! After weeks of research on google and youtube, I thought the baikal miner would be a good investment mining dash coins at 300 mh/s using only 75 watt of power. Boy was I in for the biggest scam and ripoff and ride of my life!!! After one month of baikal miner hustling and scamming me, he stole $4676 and I am now stuck with a defective baikal miner cube. I am now still shock and so disgusted of these people! This is why they don't accept credit card or paypal. Just bitcoin, dash or ethereum. I don't think there is any recourse or any way you can get the coins back from these people!

On april 11, 2017, I pulled the trigger and sent baikalminer 0.7216068 btc which equals to $876.02 usd. These people are very difficult to deal with and very slow to respond on email. Worst, they only take bitcoin and they are located halfway around the world in china. So this made me very concern. 8 days later on april 19, the unit arrived at my home. I emailed baikal on what power supply to use and they won't recommend which power supply to buy or send me an ebay or amazon link, they just said 12v 10a. I searched on google, amazon and ebay and end up buying 3 power supply from amazon and ebay. The first p/s came home the end plug was too big and did not fit. Then a couple days later the two p/s I ordered on ebay arrived and this one fit. You would think spending $876 on a little box with a fan, heatsink and circuit board they would include a p/s. The box did not come with any manuals so I had to google to find the cube. Pdf manual and figured everything out myself. When first powered up and log in with the default password baikal, the miner show down. It looks like they still have their dash wallet address on there. I setup an account on coinmine. Pl and dash. Suprnova. Cc and added my account and dash wallet address to the baikal pool page. Doesn't matter what I do, the miner still show down.

On april 24, 2017, I emailed baikal@baikalminer.com. The following day, they email back ask me to skype them.

Hi,
Thank you for your email.
Please contact us via skype in order to deal your business more effectively.
Our skype account: “baikalminer” (No more other letters or characters)
You can check the following link for your information: http://HTTPs://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804508.0
We will take care of your request as soon as we get the message from skype.
Best regards,
Baikal

On skype, they did not offer any technical support or troubleshooting at all. They kept on insisting I download and read the cube. Pdf file.
http://HTTP://WWW.baikalminer.com/cn/down/CUBE.pdf their support is #! Then they wanted me to ship the unit back at my expense to repair it. I wasn't happy at all!!! To make me happy, they offered a quad unit at a discounted price. The miner cube is $800 + $76 shipping. Total is $876. Quad is 4 miner cube so $800 x 4 = $3200. I already paid for the first miner cube so I just need to pay for the difference of $2326 and I have to ship the defective unit back. I wasn't happy paying more at a full price when I already received a defective unit. So they offer 5% discount + free shipping + power cable at $2166 more + $876 I originally paid.

>4/25 ok I will deduct the same so that you can pay the shipping price from your end for that cube.
>4/25 3196-870 = 2326$
>4/25 but you have to ship the product to us.
>4/25 does it make you happy..
>4/25 ok as this is our fault we give the 5% + free shipping and power cable = 3036- 870 = 2166

On april 27 and 30, 2017, I sent them $2150 to upgrade to a quad cube ($900 in eth and $1250 in btc). As of this date, I have sent them
$3026.02.

On may 1, 2017, they offer me two baikal quads for $2400 instead of instead of $3400.

>5/1 ok after lot of considerations in your case we feel like the fault is from our end only.
And to do the compensation for that if you are interested we ship out two baikal quads in which you have already paid for one and for the second one we give you 25% off + free power cables and shipping. So you have to pay 2400$ instead of 3400$ I this this makes you a happy customer.
What do you say.?
>5/1 this is only one time offer please don't consider this discount in future just to make sure you should be happy we are offering this and please post this any where in social media.
As people will start bargaining..
This offer for you also only once from next time please don't ask us as definitely we don't give any offers anymore.
Definitely you don't need to worry this time as I personally test the products which we are going to send you.

>5/2 hello my friend we have received your payment
But we had an issue with our financial tem.
In the morning our jr accountant accepted that you can pay 1600$ later but from afternoon we had so many discussions and our sr accountant is not agreeing for more than 1000$ credit to a customer and blaming me for giving such credit after 25% discount.
Some how I managed by telling that customer lost a lot because of the machine problem and managed to give you 1200$ or with huge extra offer.
Because we consider the money which we get before the shipping and after shipping we always will be having 50:50.

Case1) pay 1000$ and pay nothing except shipping the old product.
So here for second quad you will be getting 3400-1600 = 1800$ total to pay (800 already paid and balance 1000$). Close to 47% off on total for the second machine.

Case 2) pay 400$ now and remaining 1200$ after shipping.

This is just to make sure that it is fine at least we don't make profit but we should not lose money by selling.
We sell our products through out the world and you are an individual customer for us.
I hope you understand our sr accountant concern.
Please think for a while and let me know which case suits well so that I will proceed and also please be hurry so that tomorrow morning hours I would like to ship them. Thanks.

On may 2, 5 and 6, 2017, I sent them a total of $1650 in bt and eth. After sending them the last payment, they said to me on skype “hi my friend please contact us via email for the confirmation. Thanks.” and this is when the horror begins. I email them at baikal@baikalminer.com and they just pay dumb and said they never received my $ btc and eth.

05/02/17 paid $800 btc
05/05/17 paid $550 eth
05/06/17 final payment $300 btc

Baikalminer.com and all other baikalminer web site and all of the baikalminer on skype are the same people. They will hustle you in sending bitcoin, dash coins or ethereum coins. They will steal your coins and you cannot do anything about it like me! I am very unlucky and very stupid to trust them! Don't buy anything from baikal miner or any other web site or anyone on skype. They are all the same people. I will attached screen capture of my skype conversion with baikal mining and emails so you can read for yourself and share with families, friends, co-worker and the mining community. I feel so sick inside. These people have stole $4676 of my hard earn money. Very very sad! Don't know what else to do.
Found it here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/baikal-miner-the-real-baikal-miner-is-a-fraud-c870513.html
omshree

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:27:38 AM

What was the EXACT skype contact name you were talking to?

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
jb7032

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:21:07 PM

Whats most interesting is you started commenting on this thread in september and clearly were in the process of preordering these devices. No mention of the stolen money then? Maybe I'm weird but if someone truly stole 4k from me I wouldn't preorder their next offering. This thread is getting annoying. Can't tell the people who are actually having issues from the trolls.
radiogen

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

can BAIKAL officially confirm their bank details and company name for this lot ?

is it 15286467 @ BAIKAL HOLDINGS LIMITED  ? or what? or next time they will tell as many people wrote on the forum it was scam and it wasn't our account? what the hell is going on with all this baikal sales?
Allats

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

Whats most interesting is you started commenting on this thread in september and clearly were in the process of preordering these devices. No mention of the stolen money then? Maybe I'm weird but if someone truly stole 4k from me I wouldn't preorder their next offering. This thread is getting annoying. Can't tell the people who are actually having issues from the trolls.
Interesting take mate. U call trolls people who might have lost money and are commenting on a thread that discusses the matter. Looks like you are the troll man.
BGRUN

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:01 PM

I payed here for a baikal that I already received,....

USD account number:
451-906-071-4

Beneficiary: VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED

Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro

Tel: 692 247 3018
Fax: 692 247 3017

Bank Details:
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch Name: UOB Main
Branch Address: 80 Raffles Place UOB Plaza
1 Singapore 048624
Bank Code: 7375
Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
Branch Code: 001.
jb7032

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:19:59 PM

LOL go back and read all of your comments in this thread over the course of the last month. Not 1 of them alludes to Baikal stealing your money. Did you forget about something that happened 6 months ago when you were asking questions about Baikal being a real company? You should have been the expert in this thread based on your story. Did you not think your story was relevant when discussing sending them thousands of dollars to a holding company? OH and you were also the one who said they include the power supply. Well based on your story you should be intimately aware that they don't include power supplies. Guess you forgot that too. Sorry for your loss but if your story is true shame on you for returning to a thread and not warning fellow miners immediately. Your story should have been your first post in this thread. Not a month later. Also, you may want to stop supporting/sending money to people/companies that steal it. Just a thought in general. Hopefully that can help you in other ventures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: