Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:22 PM

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

It's only "benefit" is it allows crypto adverts, that's all

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

Together with the issue of Facebook & Google banning ICO ads, the devs must also clarify what are the advantages if they will use the platform in-order for them to advertise.

Google is only planning the banning in the future, but it will be fair if they will just make sure that the ICO that they will accept for advertisements have gone through their regulations.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

Are you talking about this project? I don't actually think that it is difficult for this project to really reach great heights as it has a number of benefits which can suely lead a profitable future for ab-chain.

Ofc I'm totally 100% not talking about this project, afterall who would talk about AB on AB's own announcement thread /s

Well, with your thoughts now maybe ab-chain needs to elaborate more about their features and how investors, clients and users will get benefits from using this platform. I just hope dev will notice this post.

Together with the issue of Facebook & Google banning ICO ads, the devs must also clarify what are the advantages if they will use the platform in-order for them to advertise.
Yeah, banning of ICO ads by google and facebook will bring many new clients to this platform. They'll have to be ready for it and take the opportunity, for that they must do whatever is necessary. I think this is a very crucial time for the platform.
A crucial moment indeed. But remember when Facebook banned the crypto ads? It didn't stop AB-CHAIN hence they still reached the soft cap in a short period of time. So I guess, with all these bans from big companies, AB-CHAIN is affected but in a positive way.
I agree, abchain won't stop functioning even facebook or google banned crypto ads. Remember abchain have 3 advertisement network that already running for some investors. And this is a great opportunity for abchain to gather more investors.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!

This is due to a lot of scams that is going around the cryptocurrency market, ab-chain should already make a strategy in order to avoid being taken down by regulators
I think that there can be a strategy but ab chain may not share it publically here.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

Another good news for AB-CHAIN:

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.

yeah this is also my opinion; what good for AB-CHAIN is, sadly is bad for us at the moment Smiley

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.
AB-Chain will surely take some strategic way to check if the ICO is scam or not. They will have some criteria for new ICO to use their services this will reduce the scam percentage of the ICO's. I think this platform will have great reputation as it launch its final version of the platform in the market and start their services.

I think that is already part of their platform which will identify the ICO that they need to advertise. Anyway, why thinking of that things wherein this project are still in ICO stage and they still need more investors to help them reached their hard cap.

Yes, we need to help ab-chain to reach their hardcap so that they can have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. i really hope many will make their investments.
It accurately, we simply should try to tell about this project to many people, indeed mass of people of looking for something similar exists but cannot find. Ab chain slightly does not suffice popularity so that these users found this platform.
in fact, the ab-chain declared itself as a very promising project with a very active team of developers. Very soon a hard cap will be assembled and the ab-chain will be on the moon!

You're right buddy, which really make sense. This is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

Well, all of you have so much optimistic about this project. Yes, i agree that we have a big advertising project coming like AB-Chain. Have so much issues with crypto world make a chance for AB-Chain can gaining more investor and grow.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."

Yep, I read that Yandex which wide use in Russia might be up for banning cryptocurrency-related ads as well, unfortunately, those action and news are affecting the price and all market is in crash right now. It's true that this news are great for AB-CHAIN project for its future, but the price going down is very bad, we will lose lots of money because of that and price of ab-chain will be bellow ICO price once it hits exchanges.

yeah this is also my opinion; what good for AB-CHAIN is, sadly is bad for us at the moment Smiley

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.

AB-CHAIN is a little bit different, because publisher who will choose which ads to put on his website I think, but of course like any company they will have policy. Those platforms that banned crypto ads did that under government pressure and not just because of ICOs reputation.
Thank for showing this point. Yes i think AB-Chain will have their policy for ICOs advertising, although their services is for crypto world, but we don't want join any scam project.

Most legit ads networks have option to report scam ads and will have this option as well. The problem with facebook and chrome, they judged all crytocurrency and decided to banned them all although we find scam ads in all type of business. I think that those companies find out that lots of ICO projects are getting easy money to fund their ICO projects and set up  business that compete with them.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Yeah, banning of ICO ads by google and facebook will bring many new clients to this platform. They'll have to be ready for it and take the opportunity, for that they must do whatever is necessary. I think this is a very crucial time for the platform.
A crucial moment indeed. But remember when Facebook banned the crypto ads? It didn't stop AB-CHAIN hence they still reached the soft cap in a short period of time. So I guess, with all these bans from big companies, AB-CHAIN is affected but in a positive way.
I agree, abchain won't stop functioning even facebook or google banned crypto ads. Remember abchain have 3 advertisement network that already running for some investors. And this is a great opportunity for abchain to gather more investors.
Nowdays Facebook and Google banned the ads related to cryptocurrency so i think this is very good opportunity for AB-CHAIN to become famous.this will really helps ab-chain to invrease the popularity of it.so i hope it will get more and more investeros soon.
We talk a lot about this issue with Google and Facebook. IMO, i don't see any relevant at here, AB-Chain do their business not depend on Google and FB.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:19:57 PM

But there will be another problem for AB-CHAIN in the near future.  They have now a beta website running and after ICO they will probably stop this beta and start with the official one.  If the people get more scammed by the ICOs, AB-CHAIN as ICO Advertisement Platform would probably get a bad image and this will damage also their business. So they need to check the ICOs according to some criteria and then accept their advertisements.
AB-Chain will surely take some strategic way to check if the ICO is scam or not. They will have some criteria for new ICO to use their services this will reduce the scam percentage of the ICO's. I think this platform will have great reputation as it launch its final version of the platform in the market and start their services.

I think that is already part of their platform which will identify the ICO that they need to advertise. Anyway, why thinking of that things wherein this project are still in ICO stage and they still need more investors to help them reached their hard cap.

Yes, we need to help ab-chain to reach their hardcap so that they can have enough funds to support the continues developments of this project. i really hope many will make their investments.
It accurately, we simply should try to tell about this project to many people, indeed mass of people of looking for something similar exists but cannot find. Ab chain slightly does not suffice popularity so that these users found this platform.
in fact, the ab-chain declared itself as a very promising project with a very active team of developers. Very soon a hard cap will be assembled and the ab-chain will be on the moon!

You're right buddy, which really make sense. This is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

This project is already been here on this forum for some months and well it is good that it has no big issues that have been raised. On the other hand, if they really provide different kinds of benefits I think some investors will probably be curious about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:02:46 PM

Nowdays Facebook and Google banned the ads related to cryptocurrency so i think this is very good opportunity for AB-CHAIN to become famous.this will really helps ab-chain to invrease the popularity of it.so i hope it will get more and more investeros soon.
We talk a lot about this issue with Google and Facebook. IMO, i don't see any relevant at here, AB-Chain do their business not depend on Google and FB.

Yeah, because we are talking about advertisements and this platform is all about ad. So, we can't avoid to really come to discuss about this big site and social site. Well, as this project is on going we hope it can really handle so much traffic because we know there are so many projects that are going to be advertised in the coming future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. AB-CHAIN has great potential to expand more in upcoming years. The team behind the project is very hardworking. If the developers consistently  working hard on this project then it will become huge successful.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yeah I agree with you ,as advertising gaints like Google and Facebook are pulling back ,these projects can grab the opportunity.
Rumors of twitter pulling out of the advertising is also surfacing on the internet. This will be helpful for the platform to grow. Let's hope for the best!

This is due to a lot of scams that is going around the cryptocurrency market, ab-chain should already make a strategy in order to avoid being taken down by regulators
I think that there can be a strategy but ab chain may not share it publically here.
Absolutely the team has already a strategy for the success and to make AB-Chain's platform popular to the web. As you can see, the current support is increasing day by day, a good implication of the hard work done by the team and the community by doing the "secret strategy" (not that very secret Cheesy) because if they will hide it from the investors there will be no transparency at all.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:05 AM

well, AB-CHAIN give us also an opportunity as publisher - If you have a cryptocurrency related blog, then try to fix it and try to get more followers; if you have no blog; start with one, because this is a nich and you will earn good, if you have more followers.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

well, AB-CHAIN give us also an opportunity as publisher - If you have a cryptocurrency related blog, then try to fix it and try to get more followers; if you have no blog; start with one, because this is a nich and you will earn good, if you have more followers.

Yup, you are right could both benefit the customers and advertiser plus the site gain traffic and impressions. I have seen the news from telegram chat group, that they are slowly reaching the 2 Million dollars soft or hard cap?

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:32:11 AM

I see the project is gaining more and more popularity on the Internet and it's not surprising. An excellent team does its job well, it will be necessary to buy tokens of this project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

I see the project is gaining more and more popularity on the Internet and it's not surprising. An excellent team does its job well, it will be necessary to buy tokens of this project.
Yes you are right. Of course that is possible that a lot more people will continuously be in one way to support the AB-Chain project because this project is really promising and holds a really strong platform that will surely make people beneficial to this advertising project. I was hoping the a lot more serious investors come to know about the AB-Chain and make investments and partnership with this project that will bring a success in the advertising industry.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

As days pass we are seeing more and more members joining our abchain community from twitter, telegram, facebook and other channels. I just hope this also increase thier team members to accomodate those numbers.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

As days pass we are seeing more and more members joining our abchain community from twitter, telegram, facebook and other channels. I just hope this also increase thier team members to accomodate those numbers.
When a project is gaining popularity and new users join it, it becomes more and more profitable

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

the project is really large-scale and I'm happy for those who managed to invest in this project at the very beginning
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

Yup, you are right could both benefit the customers and advertiser plus the site gain traffic and impressions. I have seen the news from telegram chat group, that they are slowly reaching the 2 Million dollars soft or hard cap?
That's what ABChain all about. Both partners will get benefits. Abchain is popular now since the day of the project started. Many investors and many membees are always supporting this project. Abchain now almost reaching the hard cap. The soft cap have already reached.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

When a project is gaining popularity and new users join it, it becomes more and more profitable
Its simple bud, they absolutely tryst thus project thats why they can easily recommend it to thier friends to also join.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

Its simple bud, they absolutely tryst thus project thats why they can easily recommend it to thier friends to also join.
I don't think it is simple. Most of the people right now are hard to make them interest to invest in a cryptocurrency-based project.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: