Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

I am also seeing great reviews coming from ico review sites in regards to abchain project. More and more platforms are trusting this IcO it seems.
Those reviews proves how AB-Chain's Advertisement platform is really helpful and its services offered are reliable and secured. With how its trust rating is increasing it can also affect how it will reach more people and more people will invest on it.
Ab-chain is really becoming a very popular project. I see how with every day, followers are becoming more and more. I'm sure all investors will be happy with their choice for investment.
Project by its idea collects a huge popularity both among simple users, and among businessmans, all because each separate person will not be able to tell alone in quality of his project to masses, and ab-chain exactly for it and is created.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:50 AM

There was such a question. And what will you do with the fact that already in several countries they have forbidden to conduct ISO or want to strictly regulate it, plus Google wants to block any advertisement of crypto currency. So your project will also be blocked.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:52 AM

As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

It is very good that the project conducts successful collections, I hope soon we will see the result of the team's work and we will be able to use independent advertising networks.

Their hard works pays them a lot and I think they deserved to what they got. Ab-chain already been this far and for sure they already have some achievements with regards to their development of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

As i can see AB-Chain will leading crypto world advertising when Google and Facebook now ban ICO adverts.
This is very optimistic sentences. But i think AB-Chain will have their market at crypto advertising, but about their rank is top or not, i'm not sure. Waiting for the future.

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now, ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.
Yes, I agree with you the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project believes in hard working. The AB-CHAIN community is continuously increasing. Due to their good reputation, so many new investors will come to join the ico. After certain time later project will become huge successful.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Yes, we cannot be sure what will happen in the future. For now ab-chain popularity is good and I am hoping that it will continue to boost so that many investors will join this project.
Many investors have already joined the project and i hope that several investors continue to join the project for a profitable future. This project really has the potential to make a good promotion into the cryptos community and also would be preferrable ahead.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

It is very good that the project conducts successful collections, I hope soon we will see the result of the team's work and we will be able to use independent advertising networks.

Their hard works pays them a lot and I think they deserved to what they got. Ab-chain already been this far and for sure they already have some achievements with regards to their development of their platform.

Yes, the devs and admin are really active and really doing their best to make this project successful. Unlike other projects, we can be sure that ab-chain will be successful in the coming months.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

Many investors have already joined the project and i hope that several investors continue to join the project for a profitable future. This project really has the potential to make a good promotion into the cryptos community and also would be preferrable ahead.

I agree, ab-chain is doing great now even if most cryptos are down. This is proof that whether there is a bad news investors will still continue to invest in projects with potentials like ab-chain.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Another good news for AB-CHAIN:

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."
Yes for the project good news. But what's wrong with crypto currency? Why advertising is forbidden everywhere? It upsets me

It's because of the illegal ICO's many people are being scammed by those ICO's and this really highlights the feature of AB-Chain the future of advertising industry with the current scenario that we have in the crypto-world.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Yeah but it is not enough to reach the hard cap. They already achieved some of their target and this is the hardest stage that they must overcome to be successful in their ICO.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Yes, i agree with both of you. Actually i have a large belief at this project after see a lot of bad new for crypto world at this time.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

I agree, ab-chain is doing great now even if most cryptos are down. This is proof that whether there is a bad news investors will still continue to invest in projects with potentials like ab-chain.
Yes, we hope AB-Chain will keep their grow as now. Has any update or news about this project at this time?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:27:38 PM

There was such a question. And what will you do with the fact that already in several countries they have forbidden to conduct ISO or want to strictly regulate it, plus Google wants to block any advertisement of crypto currency. So your project will also be blocked.

bad news and nightmares for all of us who do not expect this to happen. will it all be a reality I do not think I will be upset with this.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

"According to some media reports, Yandex, the popular Russian browser, is going to ban all advertisement related to cryptocurrencies, crypto mining and ICOs. Speakers for Yandex have not yet voiced any official comments on the matter."
Yes for the project good news. But what's wrong with crypto currency? Why advertising is forbidden everywhere? It upsets me

It's because of the illegal ICO's many people are being scammed by those ICO's and this really highlights the feature of AB-Chain the future of advertising industry with the current scenario that we have in the crypto-world.

That's why it will be good if AB-Chain will learn from big advertising companies and make regulations or standards for ICO that will use their platform for advertisements.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:50:43 PM

That's why it will be good if AB-Chain will learn from big advertising companies and make regulations or standards for ICO that will use their platform for advertisements.
Actually several good ICO projects need a  better platform like ab-chain for better promotion. I am sure that ab-chain would really help a lot for similar projects to have good promotions ahead and also it will get a good amount of users and investors to them.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

best to wait and see how things pan out first before we make any decision on who is going to the top because you never know with crypto is still an agile market

cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

best to wait and see how things pan out first before we make any decision on who is going to the top because you never know with crypto is still an agile market
Cryptos markets cannot really be predicted and it always stays hard for anyone to predict the cryptos market but depending on the good side views about the project ab-chain, i think that it can surely rise the market ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

The launch of the project can open a new page in advertising. And accordingly, the launch of the project will make it possible to advertise projects in a different way.
hopefully the launch of this project can run well, of course also the launch of the project is expected of us all. hopefully this project can provide many benefits of course bagis us all.

For sure Ab chain platform will become a hit after the successful ICO. I have seen many improvements as of now Example is they already launched their beta site for advertising and publishing. And I can't wait to work for them, I can promote them and earn from my website.
AB Chain is really something. Now it is a really great news for us thay AB-Chain has been has their successful ICO and I  sure that a lot more people and investors will be eager to engage in this advertising project now. I hope that this progress will continuously be done for the success of the AB-Chain and better future for the advertising industry.

Abchain now is going to be get fame for having many investors and demands to them. Especially google banned crypto related ads, abchain will take the opportunity.

You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Definitely this project new has an upper hand in the industry with the likes of google and facebook being vanished from the competition, they'll attract new set of investors.
Yes you are right.Ab-chain attracted more and more investors and The project collected good amount of fund and still get fund very rapidly.i hope Ab-chain will soon acheive it's hardcap and get success.
Ab-chain is on its way to achieve the hardcap and also i am sure that more and more investors will still go towards ab-chain making it really huge. I am waiting for the future when ab-chain would release their platform for everyone.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

I think in connection with the general prohibitions of advertising crypts, such independent advertising networks as the project have a great future.
Yes indeed. Independent advertising companues will be enjoying thier profits since google ended thier support to crupto advertising.

This project could potentially become a hit because of the situation in google right now. Let us just keep promoting AB chain on different social media. Surely they will reach their hard cap in no time if these continuous.
If to be fair and adequately to evaluate situation, without panic, then in fact this project was very popular and up to situation with google and unlikely would have a smaller stock-jobbing without this fact. Advertising all the same is necessary to all and she will be used constantly and in the future as solely true pr tool.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

Well I’m pretty sure that one day or the other this platform will reach the stars. After the big platforms banning crypto ads all we have for adverts are these projects. And I think ab chain can do a really great job with keeping up with the competition.
Yes, I hope that time will come as soon as possible. This project really have something in hand, holding a really great platform that will really make a greater changes for a better advertising community. I will keep looking forward for this project and I hope for more good updates AB-Chain team!

In a way, he is right. As any platform tries to ban the advertisement of ICO projects, teams from various projects will find another platform where they can advertise their project. Which means it will be an opportunity for ABC to gather more investors and clients in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: