Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

The guys who work in the team, you really are good fellows. I can only say that you are coping with your work 100 percent.

Yes, most specially in telegram, the admin there is very active and always fast in responding to all the concerns. He also update us about the latest news from ab-chain project. Keep up the good work.
As you said that in your statement,the updates by the admin are great. The community is also growing and is strong.
The team really plays an important role in the success of the project that means to a great work they help the community grow they have been active all the time and answering the queries. They play a great part in success of AB CHAIN!
That is the real expectation where every investors like me look on the communication and active response which builds the valuable trust and we much consider potential on basing these analysis too.
Yeah absolutely, the team is really nice and hardworking, that’s what sets this platform apart from others. This key aspect of having a great team plays a major role in determining the success of the project.
To make this simple, the team of this project are all good and very professional when it comes to approach. I just wonder what was the status of their crowdsale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

The guys who work in the team, you really are good fellows. I can only say that you are coping with your work 100 percent.

Yes, most specially in telegram, the admin there is very active and always fast in responding to all the concerns. He also update us about the latest news from ab-chain project. Keep up the good work.
As you said that in your statement,the updates by the admin are great. The community is also growing and is strong.
The team really plays an important role in the success of the project that means to a great work they help the community grow they have been active all the time and answering the queries. They play a great part in success of AB CHAIN!
That is the real expectation where every investors like me look on the communication and active response which builds the valuable trust and we much consider potential on basing these analysis too.
Yeah absolutely, the team is really nice and hardworking, that’s what sets this platform apart from others. This key aspect of having a great team plays a major role in determining the success of the project.
To make this simple, the team of this project are all good and very professional when it comes to approach. I just wonder what was the status of their crowdsale.
You can personally check on their website which I think you already know it Wink Here's the link to help you bud; https://tokensale.ab-chain.com/?utm_source=bitcointalk/ With only 21 days and currently @ $1.48M.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

The team's fees are going well up to what number is ICO and the company's bounty going? It seems it's time to join Wink

I am not sure but I think you are too late for the bounty campaign now. Maybe you can still participate in the ico token sales, there is still a big bonus for joining the ico.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

There are still so many people that wanted to participate in the bounty campaigns of this project. AB-Chain is really getting more and more attention in the community. This is great. I hope this project had been made their bounty campaigns in a longer period for the people eagerness to join and participates. I will be keep looking forward for the AB-Chain project.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

There are still so many people that wanted to participate in the bounty campaigns of this project. AB-Chain is really getting more and more attention in the community. This is great. I hope this project had been made their bounty campaigns in a longer period for the people eagerness to join and participates. I will be keep looking forward for the AB-Chain project.

Yeah right, most of new members here really wants to be part of the bounty campaign for them to earn some free coins while promoting the project. Anyway, the token sale is doing good now. Good luck ab-chain.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

the project is really growing very actively, even in their Telegram channel one can see the growth of followers. Almost two thousand people have already joined the project ab-chain.
With in a short run AB-chain active involvement to all the participants in answering all their queries is really building trust and driving more traffic now, their community manager Ivan is really very dedicated in what we experience.
Yes I think that it is clear that the community is growing because the team is putting in the efforts that are essential to support this project.
I think we should make more working for increasing AB-Chain community beside the team. I don't want join at project which have a few people pay attention.
I certainly agree with that mate, of course nobody wants to work on a project that doesnt offer a sure profit but abchain is different because they have a very active community. That simply means that the members or participants are expecting a huge cut after the ICO.
The telegram admins are really active in the group. It is the people that can make this project happen aside from AB-CHAIN's team. Investors must also help by spreading the word to their colleagues in different platforms.

Yes, I think this is one of the reasons why ab-chain is doing great now. They already reached the soft cap now and will surely reach the hard cap if the positive attitude will continue.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

I would like to know the price level that will be used to use the platform. And in general this platform for corporations or ordinary people?

From what it sounds like they're going to allow any publisher to enable their adverts. I mean they're not gonna get big business ASAP on launch anyway
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

I would like to know the price level that will be used to use the platform. And in general this platform for corporations or ordinary people?

From what it sounds like they're going to allow any publisher to enable their adverts. I mean they're not gonna get big business ASAP on launch anyway
Yes but surely they would try to extend their business and also i am sure that they will add some excellent features to their platform which will keep huge projects close from ab-chain as a medium of promotion. This project can surely turn out to be more helpfull after launching its platform.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

the project is really growing very actively, even in their Telegram channel one can see the growth of followers. Almost two thousand people have already joined the project ab-chain.
With in a short run AB-chain active involvement to all the participants in answering all their queries is really building trust and driving more traffic now, their community manager Ivan is really very dedicated in what we experience.
Yes I think that it is clear that the community is growing because the team is putting in the efforts that are essential to support this project.
I think we should make more working for increasing AB-Chain community beside the team. I don't want join at project which have a few people pay attention.
I certainly agree with that mate, of course nobody wants to work on a project that doesnt offer a sure profit but abchain is different because they have a very active community. That simply means that the members or participants are expecting a huge cut after the ICO.
The telegram admins are really active in the group. It is the people that can make this project happen aside from AB-CHAIN's team. Investors must also help by spreading the word to their colleagues in different platforms.

Yes, I think this is one of the reasons why ab-chain is doing great now. They already reached the soft cap now and will surely reach the hard cap if the positive attitude will continue.
Ab-chain will really do a great work ahead and also i am sure that the team might be planning some extrememly good features to add to their platform which will indeed increase the number of investors and also the project would soon reach the hardcap at such a progressive speed.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Yes but surely they would try to extend their business and also i am sure that they will add some excellent features to their platform which will keep huge projects close from ab-chain as a medium of promotion. This project can surely turn out to be more helpfull after launching its platform.
They might have four ad networks soon as they already have three ongoing experienced ad networks, they are just leading towards extreme heights step by step. With these metrics they have the chance to gain more big business.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

The team's fees are going well up to what number is ICO and the company's bounty going? It seems it's time to join Wink

I am not sure but I think you are too late for the bounty campaign now. Maybe you can still participate in the ico token sales, there is still a big bonus for joining the ico.
bounty is rounding off man..i think it started months ago best is to join their promotional and help spread the word for token. You can check their official site or their telegram group for more details

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

Ab-chain team including the CEO of the company is travelling many countries as what we observed recently they meeting the advisers to seek feed backs for the welfare of the AB-chain and all the investors.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

No, you are not right, in fact bounty campaign is active so far and set on some directions takes place, on which you can look up on reference and to take part in interesting direction:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186635.0

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

You can still invest in tokens. They have a sweet discount too and with the growing attention of this project the token price can hike up. Just don’t hop on too late.
BranZolt

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

Yes of course the bounty campaign is closed , and as you said only token sale is live , so grab it.
Underrated

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

Quite an interesting and new idea on the market. looking how competently created the topic can be seen that the professionals are working. I think the company will quickly collect money and achieve its goals. now I will follow the news! Good luck
This is not new idea beacause many of project like this already available in market. I hope the devlopers will add more aatractive features than any other similar projects beacause this will helps to acheive good potential for AB-CHAIN.

You have a point, what will make ab-chain successful is to have an active community and investors, to be able to have that they need to be more active and add more features if possible.

Exactly. What makes AB-CHAIN strong are the people who are really dedicated in developing this system as well as its supporters around the world. It doesn't matter if the idea itself is not unique. And by the way, they are now closer in reaching the soft cap.

If the idea isnt unique then they have to compete with existing competitors who in this case are the GIANTS of advertising Google Adsense (and other smaller fish)
The idea is not unique but the devlopers added extraordinary features than anyother project for success of project.so i think it will acheive great potential in future.nowdays the facebook banned the advertisement of cryptocurrency so i think this will help ab-chain to go for moon.
Yes, not actually each project reaches that height and also this project has seen potential to make great profits in the trading market too so eventually it would gona turn the best advertisement project ever.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

How do I understand the team is working and making money with this platform, and is the company officially registered?

Hi! The company is registered in Hong Kong. The platform is already launched on https://beta.ab-chain.com First publishers and advertisers already connected!

This quite a good news administrator thank you for the update. I already registered as publisher,  Is this a beta version? I cannot see the tools on how I will put ad codes on my website?
Yes, all is beta version. I get mail from them yesterday. I think they will add more features sooner. Be patient.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:07:51 PM

You can still invest in tokens. They have a sweet discount too and with the growing attention of this project the token price can hike up. Just don’t hop on too late.
Probably, participate in their crowdsale so that you may have the chance to gain profits. Also, the project seems good and nothing to worry about because we didn't hear anything problems with their platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

I believe that Ab-chain project already got good supports from all investors so i hope it will easily reach their hardcap and all members can have profitable investment.

I think one of the good reason to invest in abchain is they have already launched and established many successfull sites like big exchanges same to PayPal. And as for now, I am seeing many interested people who want to join these unique platforms for blockchain.

where did get that AB-CHAIH team made a service similar to Paypal !!! I don't remember that they mentioned something like that !!! they just launched other three advertising websites. And you are investing this project and not in those project, previous work is just showing that the team has experience in this type of business. You have deep loot that current project and based on that you decide if it's worth investing.
Agree to that they have launched other projects which makes them more experienced. But will they be able to focus on this project if they have already many projects on their hands to handle?

I think those projects are belong to one number of the team and not for the whole team, every one of team has been worked in different project before met each other and create AB-CHAIN. Now all their focus as one team is on this one.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

Probably, participate in their crowdsale so that you may have the chance to gain profits. Also, the project seems good and nothing to worry about because we didn't hear anything problems with their platform.
Of course, everyone easy to know about this program. The team and representation at bitcoin are active and have kindly support. If they have more supporter like bitcointalk member, i think this project will have got success at their ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: