Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

Electroneum has been holding its value better than I expected lately. It seems to find new support levels quickly and always jumps nicely on news. The massive amount of attention this coin has is surely helping a lot maintaining the price, making it difficult to see a big downturn any time soon. Probably a decent investment.

Id say that's thanks to Richard and teams insane efforts and marketing.  Everyone knows it's only time till they announce the next massive partnership, and the mobile app is close to being in Beta access, which means it won't be -that- long till it's officially out.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kgdktac

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

Indeed this is a great product/project, I had my doubts and reservations but it turned out to be a very solid investment. I'm a holder and from the consistent updates from the team there is still major rooms for growth for this project. If they join a bigger exchange it'll moon. If their app get released it'll moon, Great Community too.

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

rather, a token would appear on a good stock exchange. Do not you guys hear any good news?
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

rather, a token would appear on a good stock exchange. Do not you guys hear any good news?

They recently announced that they are in the stages of integrating with Next.exchange aside from that, they also said they're in talks with I think it was 3 other exchanges currently.  So I imagine in the coming weeks it'll be announced for additional ones.
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Im impressed with how well ETN stood up to the recent dip. It stayed a solid 1k+ sats until a small dip to 900 yesterday, but then straight back up-to 1k+ again.  Hopefully this is a great sign for things to come if there is that much buy support behind the project.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

Im impressed with how well ETN stood up to the recent dip. It stayed a solid 1k+ sats until a small dip to 900 yesterday, but then straight back up-to 1k+ again.  Hopefully this is a great sign for things to come if there is that much buy support behind the project.
Let's see everyones prediction is above 50 cents i think this coin will fall once the coins wil be released on bounty hunters but expect a price increase once listed on new exchange

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Let's see everyones prediction is above 50 cents i think this coin will fall once the coins wil be released on bounty hunters but expect a price increase once listed on new exchange

Oh, bounty hunters don't have their coins yet? I thought they got access to them weeks ago now?
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Dont you think the price will go down as soon as they release the mobile mining? With this, there will be more electroneum available in the market and therefore, the supply will be higher compared to demand.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Dont you think the price will go down as soon as they release the mobile mining? With this, there will be more electroneum available in the market and therefore, the supply will be higher compared to demand.
I don't know if the supply will be higher, because the mining is going to be simulated. The real mining is maybe going to be more difficult? I don't know how it is going to be.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

I don't know if the supply will be higher, because the mining is going to be simulated. The real mining is maybe going to be more difficult? I don't know how it is going to be.

how did you know that the mining is just a simulation? I watched a video made by the CEO using different mobile phone with different specs, showing that the highest specs mines more coins.
xenomorphe1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

how did you know that the mining is just a simulation? I watched a video made by the CEO using different mobile phone with different specs, showing that the highest specs mines more coins.
I know because everyone participating in the ICO knew it. It is a simulation of mining on a mobile phone. It is to prevent the loss of the mobile phone as it can't mine like a computer. It would be too warm and it can't compete against computers and graphic cards. The smartphone would mine 0 ETN.
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

I know because everyone participating in the ICO knew it. It is a simulation of mining on a mobile phone. It is to prevent the loss of the mobile phone as it can't mine like a computer. It would be too warm and it can't compete against computers and graphic cards. The smartphone would mine 0 ETN.

It's simulation. The app takes a benchmark of your phone, and rewards you coins based on those specs - This is to give people new to crypto the experience of mining without the drawbacks of excess heat and power use (and possibly killing your phone).  I very much doubt this will have a major impact, the amount of coins each user will get in a month from this is going to be very small, don't forget that there is actual miners mining the coin right now.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

a video always looks good. but unfortunately nothing works here. There is not even an official wallet where you can store your tokens. And there are no news here either. The advertising was perfect. The product is a joke so far. let's see what happens here until summer
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

a video always looks good. but unfortunately nothing works here. There is not even an official wallet where you can store your tokens. And there are no news here either. The advertising was perfect. The product is a joke so far. let's see what happens here until summer

Hmm? There's literally an android wallet and a web wallet, or do you mean desktop wallet?
xenomorphe1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

Just imagine your smartphone on 100% workload the whole time.
It will get hot which is not good for your battery and other components and your charge-cycles will go up and your battery will die.
Also it would generate almost no profit - thats why simulation is the only viable solution for mobile mining.

(I have no idea about Android/iOS development but is it possible preventing android emulation on PCs from mining?)

I don't know if it is possible to prevent using the app if someone is using an android emulator. But maybe it is possible to know that an app
was launched by an emulator? I can imagine some people using the emulator on their pc and also using the real mining app... But it may also slow their pc,
as they have to launch an emulator too. But maybe they may only use the emulator on their pc if their pc is not very powerful. They may save some electricity.
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

Just imagine your smartphone on 100% workload the whole time.
It will get hot which is not good for your battery and other components and your charge-cycles will go up and your battery will die.
Also it would generate almost no profit - thats why simulation is the only viable solution for mobile mining.

(I have no idea about Android/iOS development but is it possible preventing android emulation on PCs from mining?)

I don't know if it is possible to prevent using the app if someone is using an android emulator. But maybe it is possible to know that an app
was launched by an emulator? I can imagine some people using the emulator on their pc and also using the real mining app... But it may also slow their pc,
as they have to launch an emulator too. But maybe they may only use the emulator on their pc if their pc is not very powerful. They may save some electricity.

That's a valid point, especially with programs like 'BlueStacks' that are android emulators.  I am sure they have thought about this though (especially as they hired HackerOne), and you wouldn't make much from doing that anyway.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

Hmm? There's literally an android wallet and a web wallet, or do you mean desktop wallet?

Correct, there are official wallets developed for electroneum.
https://downloads.electroneum.com/

In terms of a question posted above about exchanges, it looks
Like there are plans in place to be listed on all the major
exchanges, liqui, hitbtc, bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex and binance.

With more mining either simulated it not and more coins gathered
Coupled with more trafing opportunities the value and popularity
of ETN should increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
annam2017

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

I invested it in my likelihood of great potential, if Etn succeeded in the route it was so great
tonyharding

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Just give the ETN dev team just a few weeks and this coin will increase in value. I reckon ETN are keeping a tad quiet atm until they resolve the wallet issues (which according to the ETM team should be today).

Once on 4 new exchanges and their MONSTER deal is revealed to the public. Then ETN to the moon.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

I downloaded the mining app for Electroeum and i was  mining for 30 mins,is a bit boring and had to remember to mining. It makes me keep looking at my phone at all times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: