Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2018, 01:31:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 44957 times)
negamus

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

No offense, but i do not think that it will go up at the moment. the price is very stable, and it has been fluctuating between $0,08 and $0,12 for more than a month, maybe it is freezed at that point because it is a POW coin, and everybody is using it to mine, and then exchange it to the main cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goyal.dkg

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

QuickX : QUICKEST CROSS BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

it will be 1$ by june 2018 , i am sure about it 90% ..  just waiting for new exchanges , and project updates .

xenomorphe1

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:45:06 PM

Yes, wait a little, ETN may explode. It is good to have some ETN. It is better to have a stable price for the long term i think.

groko271

Activity: 700
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

I think this coin will behave like ripple regarding price. An excellent concept that takes time for full adoption by investors/users of this coin. I think it will be very slow to rise (like ripple) due to the overall supply, however in time it will return above $1 per coin once it takes off IRL.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) IS A NEW PoW/PoS REVOLUTIONARY PRIVACY PROJECT ● ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ●
      ──────────WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer───────────
       ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───║ WalletWindows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Andalusy

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

We will see it’s true direction when all hasty dumpers dump their tokens. For now most of the volume comes from dumpers as expected. Only thing that makes me wanna believe in this project is the possibility of getting good attention the team is trying to get. If this project be successful some how , it will surprise so many doubters.

artmen007

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Eloncity - Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Read a lot of information I still don't understand the Scam this project or not. A lot of people said Yes. Fork, monero no idea and so badly shot up. Don't know who to believe so I actually don't invest in it. As we say "no smoke without fire"

If just the price to watch after the new year, the price still did not grow. The peak was a billion of capitalization. If you take now then very carefully and slightly.

Btc_1856

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

it will be 1$ by june 2018 , i am sure about it 90% ..  just waiting for new exchanges , and project updates .

Don't expect higher returns in short period of time, to reach 1$ it will take a lot of time because still, APP is out but it is not possible for mining. So it will take another year to reach more than 1$ with the potential it has now.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Darkoth89

Activity: 672
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

Don't expect higher returns in short period of time, to reach 1$ it will take a lot of time because still, APP is out but it is not possible for mining. So it will take another year to reach more than 1$ with the potential it has now.

The app is currently in beta now, so I imagine we're looking at the end of January for it to be released, maybe a little late depending on how the testing goes!

xenomorphe1

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

Read a lot of information I still don't understand the Scam this project or not. A lot of people said Yes. Fork, monero no idea and so badly shot up. Don't know who to believe so I actually don't invest in it. As we say "no smoke without fire"

If just the price to watch after the new year, the price still did not grow. The peak was a billion of capitalization. If you take now then very carefully and slightly.
If you don't invest now and you wait that the price get higher, you are going to lose some money as you may pay a higher price. But if you want to earn very fast money, put your money on coins which price can jump very high and low very quickly. It depends if you want to play the security or if you want to take more risk. You can also buy just a little ETN and play other coins too. Look for example at ADA (Cardano), at the beginning the price didn't move a lot for 2-3 months. ETN was released only since last November and only since December for people participating in the ICO.

hdclover

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

This is not a scam project but definately electroneum developers ripped off Monro's source code to create their new coin with mobile mining as a marketing thing. That mobile mining concept is completely bullshit you don't even mine anything on your phone instead it's just a virtual simulator like thing running in your phone.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

This is not a scam project but definately electroneum developers ripped off Monro's source code to create their new coin with mobile mining as a marketing thing. That mobile mining concept is completely bullshit you don't even mine anything on your phone instead it's just a virtual simulator like thing running in your phone.

It's meant to be a mobile mining 'experience' so that new users to Crypto can experience some 'mining' without having to shell out a fortune to do so.  They've never said it's going to be anything but this.

pstraene

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

what does he simulate? and where do the token come from? and how many tokens can get a samsung galaxy s8. in 24 hours ?
I  say not  mining ...   Grin   has anyone read something there? or do you only get tokens if you have a Huawei handy?

SunJAB

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

ELECTRONEUM is a good project that I have long invested. I like the way ETN builds its development path and does it in the past. This is a project that you can take seriously. I think that my investment in ETN is very reasonable. In 2018 ETN will do the same thing with the growing crypto market every day.

Darkoth89

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

what does he simulate? and where do the token come from? and how many tokens can get a samsung galaxy s8. in 24 hours ?
I  say not  mining ...   Grin   has anyone read something there? or do you only get tokens if you have a Huawei handy?

Read the Whitepaper, it's literally all in there.  They have a pool set aside to reward the mobile 'Miners'.  I think originally they said it would be $30 worth a month, but I believe this has changed now.

Pickle-Rick

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

Read the Whitepaper, it's literally all in there.  They have a pool set aside to reward the mobile 'Miners'.  I think originally they said it would be $30 worth a month, but I believe this has changed now.

What has it changed to?
coin_1122

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

Yes, many people have kept big hopes on this coin because surely it will reach to 1$ one day, but there is no specific ETA for it because they need to release lot of thing before it reaches to 1$ and team need to make many partnerships.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:48:04 AM

I don't see anything special about this coin? I think people will lose a lot of money.

The special thing about this coin is that it can be mined on mobile phones with an app. So people can easily get in touch with cryprocurrencies. I think it has great potential Smiley

Wow. This is a big scam. No product, no innovation, no value. You think this will grow faster than bitcoin or ethereum? It's insane. This will be down from the ICO price and never go over it. I took part in 15+ ICOs, trust me when I say I know what i'm talking about. This is the type of token that just tanks.
you should have put proof about your analyzation so the electroneum supporters wont feel being bullied by your comment.and besides dont you know how to respect other option?we are free for criticism but not to the extent that the message would be offending.

Actually i have heard and read about electroneum and i can say its fair enough for the investor to hold the trust they have given on this one,and for someones that has no sympathy on the said coin so be respectful pls.

qazgroup

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

Any update on there mobile mining products? Can we already get an ios app and start mining from an iphone? Where can i find official news and updates?

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

I'm looking forward to mining on mobile devices too. Can't wait for the release

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

What has it changed to?

I'm not sure, I remember Richard in an interview saying it may change due to the volume of people they expect to sign up for it

Any update on there mobile mining products? Can we already get an ios app and start mining from an iphone? Where can i find official news and updates?

It's currently in beta, which you can sign up for! Check their tweet out for the form.

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/951030974187438080

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.