Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 06:22:33 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 45258 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:13:38 AM

i dont buy etn in the ico because i think its a scam but, after a bit of research, i finally
buy some, invest a bit, this coin might not get as high as eth but certainly it has good
plans and project in the future, also this coin is mineable, without less stress to the gpus

If Electroneum becomes one of the first to be part of Amazon's main payment system , that is significant. Understatement really.

Then look for a wave of mergers and acquisitions phase to start taking place, launching these things higher yet.

Do you know how big stupidity that is? Is just another rumor made up buy Electroneum team.  Why would amazon picked unknown and not existing coin to add on his platform first. even before 9 year old and proved Bitcoin?  I dont understand how far peoples stupidity will go.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cafetools

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:25:13 AM

Electroneum is more than an ETHEREUM coin. It has its own secure monero like chain.

ETHEREUM is NOT a ERC20 aka scam coin.

Amazon accepting it is not up to us. We should hear back from the amazon Web development team by next week at the latest. They will announce whether or not amazon will facilitate buys and sells with ETN?

How will this negatively affect electroneum? It should help ico investors get to that magical 100x fast. Smiley

Very good news with Amazon imo. Even if they say no not at this time.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

WeiDex - TURN YOUR WEI INTO ETHERS

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:30:50 AM

not going to be surprise if those users who have gotten a lot of electronehm through affiliate will dump all they have for for btc. once all these people dump, price will be less than a cent. i see histoey of Dent going to repeat itself.

██████████                    █████████
 ████████▀       ████        ▀████████
  ███████       ███████        ██████
   ███████     █████████      ██████
    ███████   ███████████    ██████
     ███████   ▀▀█████████  ██████
      ███████████    ████████████
       ███████████    ██████████
        █████████      ████████
         ███████        ██████
          █████          ███
weiDex||.WHITEPAPER.|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████████████████▀▀  ██ █
█ █████████████▀▀      ██ █
█ █████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██ █
█ █████▀▀     ▄█▀     ███ █
█ █▀▀       ▄█▀       ███ █
█ ███▄    ▄█▀         ███ █
█ ██████  █          ████ █
█ ██████  █ ▄███▄▄   ████ █
█ ████████████████▄▄▄████ █
█ ███████████████████████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM
FACEBOOKWEBSITE
TWITTER     ⚫ BITCOINTALK
sentinal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:39:32 AM

not sure what to make of all of this but interested and watching

stupid_seb

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:40:35 AM

mining it.
It's the 1st coin I am mining.
I downloaded the miner from the official downloads, and I am running from a command on windows the pooled one.

Easy as 123... really

I don't bring a lot (50H/s on my old latptop), but I am contributing.

cafetools

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:43:52 AM

You are saying that people promoting ETN will dump when Amazon finnally makes its news afficial about accepting Electroneum as the first cryptocurrency? Ok, who cares. If you hold long you will be fine. Amazon will probably help ETN price out a lot, its still at 6x ico price. So Already this is still the most successfull ICO in 10years.

owengtam09

Activity: 291

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

Electroneum in my opinion, it can reach up to $300 in the future, even if electroneum has still improving, for me it would also be great in the future if most of us will also invest with it or mine it. They say that there is software that can mine Electroneum, and even android phone can. So I guess the price of Electroneum will reach $300 like Ethereum.

karmakeddon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

And the forest whispers her name..

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:54:08 AM

If Amazon picks up ETN, we would see a serious bump increase in its price. I have one lingering question however. Why would Amazon pass up BTC, XMR, LTC, and ETH before ETN? It just makes sense that they pick any of these up first along with ETN as a payment option for them.

thegreatestpleb

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:30:47 AM

I found something VERY interesting today. I'll show you two pictures, and the implication is pretty obvious, especially with certain rumors swirling around regarding Amazon and cryptocurrency acceptance

since you did your research then you obviously know that they registered domains for Ethereum as well as general domains with crypto in the name.  you also know they've had amazonbitcoin.com since 2013.  this means nothing.  anyone who thinks amazon would choose some no name crypto with no proven history over an established one is out of their mind.  

go look up amazonbitcoin.com, it's held by the amazon legal dept.  same with the other domains.  someone is just trying to hype etn.  why else would that domain not be registered to them also?  lol
thegreatestpleb

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

Electroneum in my opinion, it can reach up to $300 in the future, even if electroneum has still improving, for me it would also be great in the future if most of us will also invest with it or mine it..They say that there is a software that can mine Electroneum, and even android phone can. So I guess the price of Electroneum will reach $300 like Ethereum.

6.3 trillion marketcap at $300  LOL
do you people even stop to use your brains
BMG86

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:24:50 AM

i dont buy etn in the ico because i think its a scam but, after a bit of research, i finally
buy some, invest a bit, this coin might not get as high as eth but certainly it has good
plans and project in the future, also this coin is mineable, without less stress to the gpus

If Electroneum becomes one of the first to be part of Amazon's main payment system , that is significant. Understatement really.

Then look for a wave of mergers and acquisitions phase to start taking place, launching these things higher yet.

Where does this information come from? I highly doubt that they will be accepted to Amazon as a payment system. Bitcoin isn't, so what makes you think that this will?
IAmLucas

Activity: 188
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

Where does this information come from? I highly doubt that they will be accepted to Amazon as a payment system. Bitcoin isn't, so what makes you think that this will?

Pretty sure if amazon wanted to use a blockchain to accept payments they would just make their own one....
mbolaji2

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:12:51 PM

I am happy to invest in this great project
contraband

Activity: 728
Merit: 513

Community Manager : - Electroneum -

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:49:42 PM

not going to be surprise if those users who have gotten a lot of electronehm through affiliate will dump all they have for for btc. once all these people dump, price will be less than a cent. i see histoey of Dent going to repeat itself.

Debt had less than 10% the amount of investors.

On cryptopia ETN has more volume than all coins there x 5 to 20
Yu Kun Translate

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

Pretty sure if amazon wanted to use a blockchain to accept payments they would just make their own one....

no point in Amazon re-inventing the wheel if Electroneum has already done all the legwork to set  everything up to be of great benefit.
And Amazon could participate on a limited basis, when they see the potential for this.

CryptoWhaler

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

no point in Amazon re-inventing the wheel if Electroneum has already done all the legwork to set  everything up to be of great benefit.
And Amazon could participate on a limited basis, when they see the potential for this.

Sorry I don't understand what is this all legwork that ETN has already done? ETN is a fork of Monero and has not added any intellectual value to the crypto sphere.

I second the view that if Amazon wanted to use blockchain they would create their own. And if they want something close to ETN, they would introduce "Kindle Mining Experience" in their token.

ETN is a $40 mil project; pocket change for Amazon.

ThomasVeil

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

Sorry I don't understand what is this all legwork that ETN has already done? ETN is a fork of Monero and has not added any intellectual value to the crypto sphere.

Just to add: Amazon would be brain-dead if they would add a privacy coin as payment. That would open all doors for scams.

Seriously: This coin is the total "jumping the shark" for alts. And I thought I've seen the dumbest shit possible back with pay-coin and one-coin.
If you are invested in this - seriously reconsider investing in crypto at all! You clearly don't know the basics of crypto yet!
Move out of the alts, at the most stay in Bitcoin and hodl and learn.  This is an obvious scam.

I just feel it's my obligation to at least warn once or twice about this.
idunets

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

CREATIVE NETWORK: http://creativeplanet.network

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

Just to add: Amazon would be brain-dead if they would add a privacy coin as payment. That would open all doors for scams.

Seriously: This coin is the total "jumping the shark" for alts. And I thought I've seen the dumbest shit possible back with pay-coin and one-coin.
If you are invested in this - seriously reconsider investing in crypto at all! You clearly don't know the basics of crypto yet!
Move out of the alts, at the most stay in Bitcoin and hodl and learn.  This is an obvious scam.

I just feel it's my obligation to at least warn once or twice about this.

Not sure if you're right... Alt coins = big risk = big profit... I think everybody just need to consider that they can lost all the money (like on ICO or another crypto) OR not  Wink

jyakulis

Activity: 467

Resident Retard

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:50 PM

electroneum users always be spreading their HEW, getting bored wit it

H - Hype
E - Emotion
W - Wishful thinking

I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord!
jyakulis

Activity: 467

Resident Retard

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:02:51 PM

didn't bitcoinz do the same thing practically except they didn't need a 40 million ICO? I mean 21 billion coins, gpu mining....

Oh wait, the dev(s) of BTCZ are bosses and have a wallet that works.....err many wallets that work.

I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.