Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅  (Read 40310 times)
opporty

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

We have got 1000+ members of Opporty ICO Telegram group! Join us on Telegram! https://t.me/opportyico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:07 AM

We're getting HIGH Hype rating on ICOrating. We are very happy that Opporty is supported by so many. Without you, guys, we would not have received such amazing score and rating.

Hello, can you show me the link of this ICOrating website? I am interested in this information and I want to know if it is good reference for my ico investment. Anyway, I think opporty will be hot since there are so many followers and supporters.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

Good afternoon. Please tell me why the form for sending articles and blogs was closed for me? I have already written articles for OPPRTY many times, but now I can not send an application. Although at the same time in the table there are new posts.
opporty

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:05:01 PM

We're getting HIGH Hype rating on ICOrating. We are very happy that Opporty is supported by so many. Without you, guys, we would not have received such amazing score and rating.

Hello, can you show me the link of this ICOrating website? I am interested in this information and I want to know if it is good reference for my ico investment. Anyway, I think opporty will be hot since there are so many followers and supporters.

Hello Helloge, Here is how you can check out our page at ICOrating - http://icorating.com/project/534/Opporty - We are one ICOrating project right now with all of positive green ratings and score!  Smiley
opporty

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:19:03 PM

Desmond Marshall, founder and MD of Rouge Ventures, is now one of Opporty's advisors.
We are excited to collaborate with such an amazing team and say many thanks in advance.

Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:03:36 AM

Good afternoon. Please tell me why the form for sending articles and blogs was closed for me? I have already written articles for OPPRTY many times, but now I can not send an application. Although at the same time in the table there are new posts.

Hey!
You can. Still write articles and you will be able to submiz them in a week's time. Smiley

Regards
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:15:07 AM

Hey!
You can. Still write articles and you will be able to submiz them in a week's time. Smiley

Regards
Okey, thank you. I thought that for me access was blocked and I can not write any more.
opporty

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

We are working to roll out amazing gamification features.
Beta release is soon. Are you ready to play and get rewarded in tokens?

helloge
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

Less than 2 weeks left before the ICO starts, I hope everything is OK especially some measures to prevent scams like fake website, wrong ETH address.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
opporty

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

A new heavyweight on the block!
David Drake, Chairman of LDJ Capital, LDJ Real Estate Group, Drake Hospitality Group and The Soho Loft Media Group that manages 1.5 trillion USD in assets, has joined Opporty's advisory board. Actively involved in the cryptocurrency community as an advisor and speaker, David has helped blockchain firms raise $101M in funding through their ICO. And now he will provide counsel on business development and investor partnership issues for Opporty. Welcome aboard!

4yma

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

Greetings.

There are several questions:
1) Did you have an agreement with any of the major exchanges?
2) What is the expected date for the appearance of tokens on the market?
3) How many tokens will be released in total?
opporty

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:26:59 PM

Greetings.

Hello

1. We have answered this question many times before. We are working on this direction. We are ERC20 utility token and we have defensive arguments provided by independent SEC accredited legal attorney if favor us being a utility token.

2. Expected date is one month after the sale ended.

3. Please see the screenshot "Token sale structure"

helloge
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

Hello Helloge, Here is how you can check out our page at ICOrating - http://icorating.com/project/534/Opporty - We are one ICOrating project right now with all of positive green ratings and score!  Smiley

Thank you for your information, I like this website since I think it is useful for evaluating an ICO project and I think the rating is reasonable.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
thetoanictu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:23:34 PM

I will participate in the project. Hope the project will succeed
DominguesJoao

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

Hello!

Congratulations for the project! I hope to invest soon:)

I have some questions left in my mind:

1) Implementation of go-to marketing strategies in Third and Foorth Tier Priority Markets are established with a 15M amount raised so why do you set a hardcap of 70M? Use of funds?
2) Phase 2 DAO is like an Alpha version?
3) Appearance of the tokens on the market will be 1 month after the ico sales phase 1 ended?
4) The tokens not sold in phase 1 will be burned or allocated to phase 2? And after the end of phase 2?
5) Can you briefly explain Opporty’s long-term incentive - part of the total 30% amount token?

Thank you,
Joao

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:37:29 AM

Greetings.

Hello

1. We have answered this question many times before. We are working on this direction. We are ERC20 utility token and we have defensive arguments provided by independent SEC accredited legal attorney if favor us being a utility token.

2. Expected date is one month after the sale ended.

3. Please see the screenshot "Token sale structure"

yes that is right I think you should have the communication to the Exchange before launch your token and I think this is new in the world of tokenisasi and includes an innovative way

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
opporty

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

Hello!

Congratulations for the project! I hope to invest soon:)

I have some questions left in my mind:

1) Implementation of go-to marketing strategies in Third and Foorth Tier Priority Markets are established with a 15M amount raised so why do you set a hardcap of 70M? Use of funds?
2) Phase 2 DAO is like an Alpha version?
3) Appearance of the tokens on the market will be 1 month after the ico sales phase 1 ended?
4) The tokens not sold in phase 1 will be burned or allocated to phase 2? And after the end of phase 2?
5) Can you briefly explain Opporty’s long-term incentive - part of the total 30% amount token?

Thank you,
Joao

Hello DominguesJoao,

Thank you) Here's answers:

- According to the official information (opporty.com/ico) it is part of hole budget.  Please, look at this screenshot http://prntscr.com/hcsk29 to know details

2) Phase 2 DAO is like an Alpha version? - Yes, it is

3) Appearance of the tokens on the market will be 1 month after the ico sales phase 1 ended? - Yes

- Tokens will be allocated to phase 2. We will not burn any tokens.

- Long-term incentive is a remuneration for our team.

- Opporty Team
opporty

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:59:35 PM

We start this Monday with total power and great attitude!
The token sale will begin in one week! Have a wonderful week!

opporty

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:07:56 PM

#OpportyUpdates

September Updates: ICO Preparation and Security Optimization: https://blog.opporty.com/september-updates-ico-preparation-and-security-optimization-1865ff168be6

- Server Horizontal Scaling
- Security Improvements
- ICO Preparation

Aventhe (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:46:39 AM

#OpportyUpdates

September Updates: ICO Preparation and Security Optimization: https://blog.opporty.com/september-updates-ico-preparation-and-security-optimization-1865ff168be6

- Server Horizontal Scaling
- Security Improvements
- ICO Preparation

ICO is in 4 days and will last till Christmas day (25h of December). Join the bounty till then!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: