Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅  (Read 40310 times)
opporty

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Hi everybody! Thank you!  Smiley We think today is a good day to summarize our achievements for 2017. It was a tough year, but our team worked tirelessly to reach our goals. We definitely have a lot to be proud of! Our team invites you to check out our list of our achievements and milestones for 2017. We have a lot to share with you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

is your OPP token ERC-20 token?
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:32:21 AM

Hi everybody! Thank you!  Smiley We think today is a good day to summarize our achievements for 2017. It was a tough year, but our team worked tirelessly to reach our goals. We definitely have a lot to be proud of! Our team invites you to check out our list of our achievements and milestones for 2017. We have a lot to share with you!

Well done, I think it is very important to show what the dev team have done for this project, that will make investors feel safe about their investment, BTW, when will the ICO start?
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

hello, can i ask you something as to when is exactly the ico date? i thought it is gonna be last november but i think it has been cancelled. can you please give us information when will that be?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
opporty

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

is your OPP token ERC-20 token?

Hello, that's right, Opporty has ERC-20 token standard.
opporty

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

Hello guys,

The Opporty ICO dates have yet to be announced. An announcement about the beginning and ending dates of our ICO presale and main crowdsale will be made in the near future. Our bounty campaign is currently running, and will continue throughout the entire ICO.
Current pre-sale is on hold for now. It will be opened soon.
Opporty tokens are not yet for sale, and any offer to purchase OPP is scam.

In order to contribute to our promotion, please send your offer to ico@opporty.com
opporty

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

77,000+ views! Our video is growing in popularity day by day! Have you watched it? Join the ranks of our followers and subscribers now. We have so much amazing stuff to share with you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmYj8ZlhbE&t=6s
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Hello guys,

The Opporty ICO dates have yet to be announced. An announcement about the beginning and ending dates of our ICO presale and main crowdsale will be made in the near future. Our bounty campaign is currently running, and will continue throughout the entire ICO.

In order to contribute to our promotion, please send your offer to ico@opporty.com

Thanks, this is what im looking for. But will you make it long? I mean the pre sale and ico date? And what causes the delay?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

Date of sale of the tokens has not yet been announced? It's strange. With such an abundance of good news, I think that the fees would have been successful despite the fact that now is a difficult time for bitcoin.
opporty

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks, this is what im looking for. But will you make it long? I mean the pre sale and ico date? And what causes the delay?

Hello, an announcement about our ICO presale and main sale will be made in the near future. Now we are not accepting any contribution because of switching to regulated model. Being a US company conducting a regulated ICO we would need to do KYC for everyone. There are some delays in answers because of conferences this week 15-16 San Francisco and 18-19 Miami. Feel free to find us if you are around and join us on Telegram to meet team and  see first news https://t.me/opportyico
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

I do not doubt the again if the project opporty project is a big and good, a partnership of bancor joined in the world cryptotask economic forum will bring the name of the well for the project ini.. many waiting for the success of this project, projects that I think will get the targets are diharapkan.. team nice and a project great, I’m sure this project will be successful
opporty

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Hey! One of the resources with a focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain – BitcoinWiki – has published an article about Opporty, this time in Russian. BitcoinWiki is a sort of Wikipedia in the world of cryptocurrencies. All Russian-speaking cryptoenthusiasts are welcome to check out the encyclopedia and read the article about Opporty. Who knows, maybe there is something you still don't know about us! https://ru.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Opporty
opporty

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:09:08 PM

Opporty team is excited to be at The North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami, the biggest blockchain event of the year. Today is the first day and it is been fascinating to be meeting with potential investors, partners and peers in the crypto community! If you are attending the conference, make sure to stop by at our booth and join the dynamic conversation!
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Date of sale of the tokens has not yet been announced? It's strange. With such an abundance of good news, I think that the fees would have been successful despite the fact that now is a difficult time for bitcoin.

I think that the date of sale of the tokens has not yet been announced, because there are reasons for this. And as soon as the decision on the date is accepted, the team will immediately announce this.
nabbered

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

Wow, just watched the youtube video... The replies are a redflag.

Could be just poor marketing to have bots comment on your youtube video. But it's bad all the same.

I'll avoid and wish you luck.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

I like this project since the OP can post many latest news on this thread, including big conference and details about the tokens sale, though the ICO date is still to be announced.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
opporty

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

Hello everybody! We are ready to share what's new at Opporty.com. The week of January 15-21 was not just another ordinary week. In addition to our regular updates on the project, we have some more news to tell you. Last week our founder, Sergey Grybniak, attended two important events – the World Crypto Economic Forum and The North American Bitcoin Conference. To learn more about how things went there check out our latest post!

Opporty Updates: January 15–21, 2018
opporty

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

This Thursday, January 25, NYC VCs, angel Investors, family offices, and entrepreneurs will meet up to discuss what's going on in the world of blockchain and ICOs. We are excited to announce that our founder, Sergey Grybniak, is going to hold a speech and share his thoughts and vision there. Stay tuned for more!

opporty

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

Wow! The number of members in Opporty's ICO Telegram Group has surpassed 2000!
Our community is growing, and we welcome new people to join us! https://t.me/opportyico

PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

Wow! The number of members in Opporty's ICO Telegram Group has surpassed 2000!
Our community is growing, and we welcome new people to join us! https://t.me/opportyico

hello, i already joined your telegram mate. jsut want to join the discussion there.  Smiley

anyway, i would like to ask if the pre sale is already on going? i visited the ico website. and i saw that "the pre sale is live. get up to 35%"

is this true that the pre sale is already open?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: