Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN-ICO]✅ 🚀⚡ OPPORTY ⚡🚀 ✅ DECENTRALIZED SELF-REGULATED BUSINESS PLATFORM ✅  (Read 40308 times)
opporty

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

Why does it says in registration that press button below to confirm that i am accredited investor... is it only for accredited investors?

Hello pacamobradillo, that's right.
Reg S for people outside the US and Reg D for people inside the US
We are US based company and we follow rules and regulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opporty

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

An interesting project, but I would also like to know how the token will be used, and how will you implement the blockchain system?

Hello Alterberg, Thank you! Here's how we will use OPP tokens on Opporty platform:
Opporty Priority Listing Services and Opporty Advertising Services
Customer-Supplier transactions

Learn more about Token Utilization: https://blog.opporty.com/token-utilization-e43128a8736a 
opporty

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Hi all! Aside from our routine Opporty development process and bug fixing, some groundbreaking changes took place at Opporty over the past week. Our long and exciting journey of the adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies has finally brought first amazing results. We are glad to be the service marketplace that has attracted the first NY-based accounting firm officially accepting cryptopayments! Read on!

opporty

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Hello everyone.Today we are coming at you with a great piece of news for our Korean subscribers, contributors and fans. An article about Opporty is now available in Korean! Discover the best opportunities for your business in the entire World!

B2B 지식공유 플랫폼 오포티 ICO 진행

camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

Hi, any chance to get more info of the Proof of Expertise protocol this business model is based on? This seems to be a completely new consensus model and the whole opporty network seems to be based on it. However in the whitepaper there are only 3 sentences about it.
opporty

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 09:12:51 AM by opporty

Hi, any chance to get more info of the Proof of Expertise protocol this business model is based on? This seems to be a completely new consensus model and the whole opporty network seems to be based on it. However in the whitepaper there are only 3 sentences about it.

Hello camargoherrera, Yes. Sure.

This protocol will be build on Plasma on top of one of the common protocol like Ethereum using it as root protocol.
Plasma allows having fast and private transactions among parties storing transaction metadata
Collected data could be used build domain relevant expertise scoring mechanism
That is why proof-of-expertise
Say you have 3 similar factories in China and one of them is receiving transactions from Tesla
Based on this fact we can build affiliated score of this factory expertise in this field

Easy to understand that company who is working with top tier client with number of standards makes it domain relevant expertise higher
Also imagine the situation like legal company has number of services listed on their site
Corporate, immigration, employment, etc.
But it is working only in one of those fields receiving transactions
So likely expertise is more relevant only to one of those fields

This protocol incubated on our platform will be used in other applications
Or of the platform transactions
A number of b2b applications are integrating with different rating systems
But those rating systems are build on reviews(99%) and sometimes on less relevant things as credit scores(1%)
So we would like to change it in the way I have described before. Also with such structure different other things (not only rating) could be calculated and measured

Feel free to ask any questions to learn more about PoE protocol and Opporty.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

Hi all! A pretty important Opporty update here. Please, check out the recent changes in our token sale structure, and in our policy of managing unsold tokens in this post. Enjoy!
https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-updates-token-sale-structure-implements-new-policy-for-unsold-tokens-87e56731f131

"Initially, Opporty planned to release and distribute one billion OPP tokens, with 25% to be released in Phase I and 40% allocated to Phase II. Due to Ether’s rising cost, the Opporty team has decided to lower the hard cap from one billion to 300 million OPP tokens."
I think that is a great update, the ico market is getting colder since the total market are dropping, I hope this promising project can be hold on.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:36:51 AM

I would like to seek cooperation with this good project. I can make a video about this project but I need to contact or get to know one of the members of this project, to make it easier.
opporty

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

I would like to seek cooperation with this good project. I can make a video about this project but I need to contact or get to know one of the members of this project, to make it easier.

Hello rapi, please join our Telegram group to meet team.

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

Hi all! A pretty important Opporty update here. Please, check out the recent changes in our token sale structure, and in our policy of managing unsold tokens in this post. Enjoy!
https://blog.opporty.com/opporty-updates-token-sale-structure-implements-new-policy-for-unsold-tokens-87e56731f131

Token Sale Structure Updates
Initially, Opporty planned to release and distribute one billion OPP tokens, with 25% to be released in Phase I and 40% allocated to Phase II. However, this plan was devised when Ether’s price was below $400 USD.

Due to Ether’s rising cost, the Opporty team has decided to lower the hard cap from one billion to 300 million OPP tokens. Since Ether costs more (and will apparently cost more in the immediate future), we will be able to meet our development and marketing goals with fewer OPP funds attracted during our private and public token sales.

On top of that, Phase I and Phase II have traded places. Now, we plan to release and distribute 40% (or 120 million OPP) in Phase I, with 25% (or 75 million OPP) allocated to Phase II as Growth Reserve. Doing so will incentivize the community to give Opporty a head start at its earliest stages of development.

Token Policy Updates
Throughout the preparations leading up to our private and public token sales, we proposed several strategies for dealing with unsold tokens. For instance, we considered an option to airdrop all unsold tokens, or keep them on hold for another three years. Yet, those options did not satisfy our potential contributors, since unsold tokens could potentially inflate OPP’s cost at exchanges.

From now on, Opporty will implement a new policy of managing unsold tokens — all tokens not sold in Phase I will be burned. Doing so will provide participants of our private and public token sales with favorable terms, which may secure their OPP holdings from losing value when listed at third-party exchanges.

We hope you find this information interesting. Stay tuned for more updates!

just quoted the blog for the benefit of everyone.

BTW dev, im curious it says that the bounty is 5% right? but 5% of what is that? of 300M OPP tokens? but as you said if it will not be sold out, unsold tokens will be burned. si is this means that that 5% is only for the TOKENS SOLD?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
opporty

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Hi all! The Opporty team here with another use case update. As you might have heard, Opporty lives and breathes for the sake of mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. This week we have made another step forward to our goal by implementing innovative smart widgets that allow off-the-platform transactions in ETH and BTC at third-party websites. Read about this and more in this post!

Opporty Propels Off-Platform Payments in ETH and BTC, Implements Smart Widgets at Verified Company Websites

opporty

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

Hello Community
Our team is currently visiting China. Looking for a translator with proficiency in Chinese and knowledge of blockchain. Also, this person show know some places to meet people like meet ups, etc. Currently we are in Shanghai. Please DM if you are a resident and would like to help us.
opporty

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:53:48 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 06:57:35 PM by opporty

Hi all! It is amazing that Opporty makes headlines in the media.
Check out this informative press release about our project's latest development updates at Nasdaq. Enjoy!

opporty

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Hi everyone! Any people from Korea interested in the Opporty project?
We have amazing news for you. Now, Opporty's ICO landing page, White Paper, One Pager, etc. are available in Korean.
Check them out, and let us know if you are satisfied!

안녕하세요 여러분! Opporty 프로젝트에 관심을 가져 주셔서 감사합니다.
현재, Opporty는 한국분들께 좀 더 다가가고자 ICO 홈페이지, 백서, 원페이지 등이 한국어로 제공되고 있습니다. 홈페이지를 통해 Opporty에 관한 사항을 체크하시고 질문사항이 있으시면, 언제든지 문의 바랍니다. 감사합니다.

opporty

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

Opporty is heading toward mass adoption of cryptocurrencies with lightning speed!
David Treyster from Hudson Law Group is now officially accepting cryptocurrencies by offering his services on the Opporty platform.
We are excited that innovation enthusiasts are joining Opporty!

helloge
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

Hello Community
Our team is currently visiting China. Looking for a translator with proficiency in Chinese and knowledge of blockchain. Also, this person show know some places to meet people like meet ups, etc. Currently we are in Shanghai. Please DM if you are a resident and would like to help us.

Wow, China is a potential big market of crypto, I know there are plenty of followers and investors there, but the Chinese government made a regulation of ico and it seems the market is cold there, I hope the dev team to make great effort to improve that.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AnnetK

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

Hi guys! Opporty seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Opporty SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/9d2321e9-3d99-45f8-9c42-9515e07d5cfb
Obduvan

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

What is your priority operating markets?
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:40 PM

I have been waiting for a long time this ICO. But there is no announcement for starting day. ICO was started or not? How can i learn these answers? If it's on , how many raised? I'm sorry but you managed very poor
helloge
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

I have been waiting for a long time this ICO. But there is no announcement for starting day. ICO was started or not? How can i learn these answers? If it's on , how many raised? I'm sorry but you managed very poor

As far as I know, the ico date is still on the way, maybe you can just send a message to the OP or join in the telegram channel, https://t.me/opportyico, also, you can see the latest news from the telegram channel.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: