Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 18644 times)
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

Greed is the sole fall of every trader. Sometimes it helps us some other times it breaks us into pieces. Thanks for the advice. Doing our due diligence to study will help us and also being persistent will keep us in the game for long and also as profitable as ever.

Nice! I also think the best way to get rich quick with cryptocurrency is through trading. Trading bitcoin and Altcoins is the best to get more profit in the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:07:25 AM

Work on different ways, Learn how the best strategies in trading. Hold you coin as much as possible and also try to build a mining rig so you can earn more bitcoins passive and the only problem you will get is your electric consumption.

Todays profitability of ASICs are rather poor, while the price of the equipment really high. Look at L3+, D3 antminers how perform now. It's not very wisely to tell newbies how good mining is. You have to take risk, in some aspects similar like in trading.

Investment on purchasing the miners will high cost you will get the more returns as like the investment higher than you invested GPU or Cloud.
Why L3+ is not suggestable to newbies bro! If it is connected with the nice hash miner it is very normal to get the income more as bitcoin once the value pushes to the wallet after the bitcoin mined as set value.
I have tought like stupid because comparing bitcoin mining with trading. Everyone use to compare the trading with the gambling only.
Asic mining is not the good way to mining for newbie. This is a battlefield and the people do not have money will become the loser. Lose money without any benefit, newbie should not join this field unless they understand the risk and the competition of Asic mining. So, in my country, almost newbie choose GPU for mining.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

Invest on trading alt coins,dont invest in ICOs there are less percentage you will get profits in ICOs.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:52:24 PM

And there are some people who are trading on altcoin without getting rich fast while there are promising ICOs worth investing to become rich only you have to search properly to get one of best out there.I think there is no short cut in the crypto world to get fast riches;there are risks involved in every business.
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

Yes invest on the right ones, that have a real project.

And dev are not bullshitting it all.

priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

just divide your investment in different altcoins , dont invest in one coin.. it will help you to get fast rich
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:22:07 PM

Choose 1-2 coins that are very successful and show great potential to rise, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, and HODL or Invest in multiple Altcoins that are good for giving short bursts of profit.

Both ways work if you do it right!
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

If you are a beginner and want to quickly capitalize on the crypt. I'll say it just one you 3 months to lose everything you had. Almost like I have...
Quickly nothing happens. To have good prospects for growth in your state I suggest 50% to keep the cue ball. 40% keep 8-10 projects out of the top 50. and 20% to allow for experiments at Shitcoin. despite the fact that they are much higher risk but also a chance to do X10-20. Coins of the top 50 though and grow but they are doing a couple of x's for half the year.
Diversify your portfolio, search for projects with good fundametals

High risk high payoff
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

Always skeptical with the word "getting rich fast in the cryptocurrency space"
Patience is a virtue in this space,but within 6 month you can become a millonaire with adequate knowledge

Patience is very necessary for earning with the crypto currency, but the timing for achieving wealth still depends on the starting capital and type of investment. A person investing in bitcoin will be able to get rich quicker than someone who invests in other coins.
DudeLion420

Activity: 124

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:56:55 PM

I would like to say a word or two about getting rich fast:

Im since more than 20 years in business and over this time I passed many ups and downs in various branches. It does not mater in which branch you try to make a profit, but you need to be aware of that get rich fast schemes are mostly scam or will bring a very bitter taste at the end with it.

Do not let yourself be fooled about something to be FREE or promising you will earn in no time xxx of money. This is most likely not going to happen! And Even if it does in the one or other case, I saw some people getting rich fast and ending up with big depth, because none of them had experience with the problems coming up with getting rich quick and what it actually means to make a lot of money in short time and how it will influence the life as you knew it.

I can tell that the average person that got "rich" needed at least 2 - 5 years to become it and it allays was hard work not playing lotto and hope for the win.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

- If you have you own crypto project or planning to make one, do not let yourself and others be fooled to get rich fast!

- If you invest in an ico, do not be driven by greed, see it as a business opportunity that could bring you a nice profit over time (if no scam ofc )

- If you trade BTC or alt coins, do not join pump and dump coins, too many traders lost enough money by doing so. Not that it is not possible to make fast money, but the greed will drive you so far that you will loose your objective, analytic thinking and will let you take bigger and bigger risks!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

What ever you do, aiming for the steady long term profit is most of the time the harder and longer way, but it will be less painful!

Here is a thread that might be an interested read about alt coin trading! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2154746

PRE-SALE IS LIVE!

Get the best price and additional +50% bonus on all your LCX purchase!

Thats really a great post! Really apprecciate it as a Newbie Cheesy So much dangers and problems to solve in this market. better keep alot of care with your decisions^^ Wish everyone Luck to get Rich lol

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:09:08 PM

yes I agree to your advice it is so visible that we can get fast rich in crypto world even we were young to join this forum, and many people can do more about that advice even I'm not totally good in other ways maybe here in bitcoin I can showcase myself.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:14:28 PM

Need to learn how to read chart signals of inverting trend.

dip to peak   (time to sell)

peak to dip   (time to buy)

You always can hold long, but that's another story.

Also take some help from all pump group, that will underline in RED all coin to invest in, to make quick profit daily.

There're plenty of these groups, mostly on discord and telegram.

Start small on the bet cause never know where you landed.

And learn, how they manage to pump and dump a coin.

You will get a better understanding of charts, in general.

Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

Getting rich in the crypto world takes a lot of patience and wisdom in investing in the right cryptos. For me there's no fast way but getting proper knowledge on the right altcoin to buy into and also partaking in airdrops.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

Do some trading if you have decent amount of BTC it will give you x10 or more per month if you done it right.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

Dear friend, it is almost impossible to become rich instantly in the world of crypto. Yes, miracles happen — you can invest into the best ICO much and get your cool %%.  However, most people work here constantly and do it hard to earn.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:50 PM

Do some trading if you have decent amount of BTC it will give you x10 or more per month if you done it right.
Need to be extremely lucky to get x10 per month. The return is too much.
Just investing on random coins won't help much. You will need to know about each coins market first before investing on any of those altcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:13 PM

If you collect all the tips in a bunch, we will receive an excellent manual or instruction "how to quickly become a millionaire in the field of crypto-currency"; D
In fact, it's not bad that people share their experiences, both negative and positive!
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:00 PM

Maybe I can learn for more about in crypto now when I'm going to success in this world in crypto in how to get fast rich that's amazing if ever im to become rich in life of crypto
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Just investing on random coins won't help much. You will need to know about each coins market first before investing on any of those altcoins.
That's a very high ROI and I don't think it usually happens on the journey investment of anyone. Because in the fact, x10 the price only happens for shitcoin has low volume or pump coin has many volumes and ponzi groups promoted this project to attracted noob investors buy this token without any reason.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

That's a very high ROI and I don't think it usually happens on the journey investment of anyone. Because in the fact, x10 the price only happens for shitcoin has low volume or pump coin has many volumes and ponzi groups promoted this project to attracted noob investors buy this token without any reason.
I agree with you, I do not trust coins that promise high return whether in short or long term, team should not talk about the price, they should focus on development only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: