Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin falling again  (Read 13655 times)
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:04:47 AM

OMG, Bitcoin falling again, current price = 3866USD.
What happen? we losing money every hours. Need exchange BTC to fiat?
Who can explain this situation?

You don’t need to be worry about it bitcoins price keeps changing (rise and fall). Bitcoin fall only for the buyers, once they buy bitcoin again rises some people sell their bitcoin because they actually don’t know that how this business run and they loss their money. you don’t need to be worry and don’t need to sell your coin just wait for suitable time when you get a good profit you can take your profit.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:26:07 AM

if the bitcoin falls again I think it's normal problem like this, can not we save BTC coins for a while if BTC price falls again
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

You don’t need to be worry about it bitcoins price keeps changing (rise and fall). Bitcoin fall only for the buyers, once they buy bitcoin again rises some people sell their bitcoin because they actually don’t know that how this business run and they loss their money. you don’t need to be worry and don’t need to sell your coin just wait for suitable time when you get a good profit you can take your profit.

Six days after this panic was announced, we have seen several movements of ups and down, Bitcoin touched $4000 within this period and currently trading below the $4000. But this does not move me at all because we all know that the volatility is here to stay at least in the short term and there is nothing anyone can currently do about it.

What is of essence is what will happen after this turmoil period which is with the good news happening around and the next ones coming any time soon. The only advise to anyone is that rather than panic, do two things;

1. Buy more if you can afford it because this period might not come again and

2. Keep the ones you have because if you sell, you will be surprised at the amount of profit you would have made if you had waited for this period to be over.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:33:38 AM

dont over panic guys there is not enough info about jpmorgan in china thingy

but wait because the price value will go higher when it recovers
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

Six days after this panic was announced, we have seen several movements of ups and down, Bitcoin touched $4000 within this period and currently trading below the $4000. But this does not move me at all because we all know that the volatility is here to stay at least in the short term and there is nothing anyone can currently do about it.

What is of essence is what will happen after this turmoil period which is with the good news happening around and the next ones coming any time soon. The only advise to anyone is that rather than panic, do two things;

1. Buy more if you can afford it because this period might not come again and

2. Keep the ones you have because if you sell, you will be surprised at the amount of profit you would have made if you had waited for this period to be over.

This period is already over, it dumped below $3k, its done now, too late. Will probably climb a bit more, but I like to wait until the major dumps to buy quickly, catch the knife.

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

For now the price have gone down to $3310.37, and it might still down for now, but it's for a while. When it will come up again, it I'll be higher than or back to its normal price again.
I don't think so, its almost low right now. I guess bitcoin will having a hard time to recover again it's price. I wish I'd sell it in Sept. 12 so I don't lose a lot of bitcoin right now.  Cry
Last time when I checked Bitcoin’s price, it was 37xx dollars and has increased almost 400 dollars in 10 to 12 hours.

I will advise you to not sell your bitcoins and just sit back. You don't need to worry when you are a BTC holder. You will understand the reason within few days if you will hold your BTCs for that long.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:50:45 AM

For now the price have gone down to $3310.37, and it might still down for now, but it's for a while. When it will come up again, it I'll be higher than or back to its normal price again.
I don't think so, its almost low right now. I guess bitcoin will having a hard time to recover again it's price. I wish I'd sell it in Sept. 12 so I don't lose a lot of bitcoin right now.  Cry
Last time when I checked Bitcoin’s price, it was 37xx dollars and has increased almost 400 dollars in 10 to 12 hours.

I will advise you to not sell your bitcoins and just sit back. You don't need to worry when you are a BTC holder. You will understand the reason within few days if you will hold your BTCs for that long.

I have a strategy for short term trading and that is when you see that the price of bitcoin is falling down then don't hold it for long term (if you really into bitcoin trading), you just need to sell low and buy lower so you can have more quantities of bitcoin and you can have a chance to earn more profit from your bitcoin balance and stick again to the principle of buying low and selling high.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:00:46 PM

Take it easy, man, do not panic. Within the next few months bitcoin will rise and stabilize again, today bitcoin falls due to the influence of the ICO ban by the Chinese government. I recommend keeping your bitcoin now rather than selling it.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

This is mainly due to the news about china ban and JP Morgan's bitcoin fraud accusations, this may affect bitcoin but to a certain level only and just temporary. Bitcoin price will surely surge again due to its solid foundation of users, miners and investors. This is actually a good day to invest since you can now buy at a lower prices.

loty1825

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:27:28 PM

Eventhough there's many different technical analysis out there, claiming BTC is going to fall in the next days, I disagree.

On every market big investors tend to take profits before the summer and reinvest in autumn, when another cycle of growth until next summer starts.

We saw whole crypto market going down, starting 12 June. This corresponds to the theory of big investors taking profits before summer.

Recently we had many negative news from China. They were served by big investors on purpose. They would never invest at the top. BTC at around 5K USD was way too expensive for them to reinvest. So they made the price drop. On 15 September we saw the highest volume in history. It's impossible for small investors to cause such great volume. So the big investors obviously reinvested at that point. This also fits to the above theory of reinvesting in autumn perfectly.

Another positive fundamental thing is, the Chinese ghost month has ended.

Now they will let small investors drive the price up, possibly to a new all time high, before they start taking profits again. According to the "sell before summer, reinvest in autumn" theory, we might not see next correction until next summer. It's a long way until then, so I'm not 100% sure about that. But I doubt they'll start serving some negative news, before BTC reaches the ATH of at least 6000 USD. It would just not make sense for them to take such low profits as they could today.

If I take a look at the daily chart for BTC, I can't see any convincing bearish signals on it, to be honest. Price on 15 September bounced off .618 Fibonacci rectracement level which is known to be the level at which institutional investors tend to reinvest at. We saw record high volume and a strong bullish candle. The daily RSI also moved from the oversold area back up. So technicals loook very bullish to me in the long term. And the .618 Fibonacci level a kind of confirms it was big investors involved on 15 September.

Of course we can't expect it to just shoot up quickly to the ATH. Many dips will probably happen along the way. I expect minor selloffs, when technicals (like RSI overbought for example) on shorter term charts signal it's time to sell. And there also might be some FUD around the Segwit 2x fork in November as more and more miners stop signalling the Segwit 2x support. But I doubt the FUD would cause price to drop drastically, as a lot of us already learned from the July FUD, that FUD's because of forks are just nonsense.

I'm bullish on the BTC longterm and see no possible reason for the next lower low, many out there expect.

jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

Yes its true that bitcoin is still falling, certainly with what happened in china and now the statement from JP Morgan, bitcoin prices will surely be affected, but I think this is just temporary. Bitcoin has reached new heights year on year and we've been through this at many points in time in w/c bitcoin overcome and became much more stronger. So I think this is actually a good opportunity to invest as prices are still lower.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

After all it has come back to the original price, you do not need to be pessimistic about the future Smiley
The main key is do not panic, bitcoin is decentralized and highly dependent of market interest, when demand is rising then the price is high and vice versa. when the price goes down it becomes our chance to buy as much as possible because it does not take long for the price to go up again.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

Bitcoin has no stable price so it can goes up or down. Now you're asking us what is happenin? The price is falling and it is just normal. Everything that is happening has a reason. It seems like you're quite nervous about what is it. No need to panic. Furthermore, you don't need to convert your money into fiat. Not yet, judt wait.  The price will increase again until it reach the 4000$ again or it may exceed to 4000$. I am just not sure when this will happen, I just hope it will come sooner.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

dont panic,once btc was 500dollars and it rose to 4.5k dollars,so just because it came down a  bit you dont need to worry.
these crypto currency markets are unpredictible so we just need to patiently wait for it to rise  Cool Cool
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

Bitcoin will always have an uncontrolled price fluctuation, it is volatile because it is decentralized. China made a big effect on bitcoin because of the new laws that prohibits the use of bitcoin in their countries. I believe bitcoin can recover but we need to patiently wait for it to happen.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

This is what is called the market correction. Sometimes things like this happen when people panic and start selling their own coins. It's completely normal.
I agree market correction plus negative news and profit taking affect btc price for the past weeks. But currrently BTC price was getting stabilize maybe the market already absorb all the negative news and ready to start another run

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:16:37 PM

Actually, bitcoin is not literally falling again but it just depreciates its value for a moment but will soon regain everything and be back on track because of the efficiency it gives to people and many people are also interested to this kind of digital product.

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

the issue that started from a Chinese state whose government forbids its citizens to invest in bitcoin, for whatever reason is right for the Chinese government to issue the policy, may all these issues come to an end and bitcoin bounce back.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:23:17 AM

This is mainly due to the news about china ban and JP Morgan's bitcoin fraud accusations, this may affect bitcoin but to a certain level only and just temporary. Bitcoin price will surely surge again due to its solid foundation of users, miners and investors. This is actually a good day to invest since you can now buy at a lower prices.
this is indeed an opportunity for us in increasing investment, our Chinese ban made lesson for the popularity of bitcoin in the future, the lost Chinese country then there will arise other countries that support bitcoin.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

this is indeed an opportunity for us in increasing investment, our Chinese ban made lesson for the popularity of bitcoin in the future, the lost Chinese country then there will arise other countries that support bitcoin.

China had played a major role in pulling down bitcoin price.  Though we have seen some recovery in price but due to the series of hostilities of China to Bitcoin its price suffers.  I still think that Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate like these until the issue of Bitcoin to China settles down. I think we will experience Bitcoin price to plummet but I believe with the upcoming Bitcoin upgrades, a new rally of Bitcoin hype is at the horizon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: